photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Gone Hunting!, Drizzt trains, Legode gets wild. [OPEN!]
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:20 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Deep in the, well, Deep Jungle, there were two figures that looked very out of place in this world. One, was the very large wolf with bony plates on its back, and the other was a blue elf with short white hair that was currently standing in the middle of the jungle with her eyes closed.

So, you really plan on using Wildshape to see if you've gotten to the point you can use it again? Yethrys, the dire wolf, growled to his partner, Legode.

"Yes, now be quiet while I focus." The elf said, before returning to her focus. She was imagining in her mind the form she wanted to take, stalking through the jungle, moving like a living shadow as the image in her mind leapt from branch to branch. Then, she began to feel a tingle go through her body and smiled.

It was starting to work. Unfortunately, then came the actual transformation, which was a bit painful. Her body started to become covered in white fur, her ears shortened and rounded, she was forced on all fours as her bones popped and cracked as she continued the transformation. She had forgotten how painful it was, having been a while since she used Wildshape, but she refused to make a sound and kept at it. Soon, with the addition of a tail, her change was complete. She was no longer a blue elf, but now she was a white panther with a large, branching scar on the left side of her head, silver eyes, and the mind of her elven body. While she could no longer speak until she changed back, she gave a happy growl as she transmitted her thoughts to Yethrys through the link they shared as druid and animal companion.

Alright partner. Eh, go have fun running around as a stupid cat. I'll follow on the ground and be ready to help out when you end up in trouble. Hey, maybe we'll get a chance to get some actual food around here. the wolf said to her, and with a snort got up as Legode climbed up a tree, and started going on her hunt.

Elsewhere in the Jungle,Drizzt Do'Urden had just exited the save point and found himself in a tent somewhere. Looking outside and seeing what looked like a camp set up for some form of expedition in the middle of a jungle, the drow ranger also noted that no one seemed to be around at the moment to tell him where he was, or where a good place to train would be. While he waited on Ethan to come down to the world as well, the ranger hoped that the boy would listen to his advice and leave his guns on the ship, while he also wondered if Guenhwyvar would enjoy coming out for a little exercise.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:45 AM
Powerful

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 27

The first thing Ethan noticed upon his arrival in the jungle camp was the heat. The sodden swelter of the jungle was literally palpable, the humidity so thick that it seemed nearly impossible to breathe.

"Suddenly, I feel right at home." he commented of the weather, stepping out of the Save's mystic embrace to check out his surroundings. The campsite they had landed in was quite familiar to him, although he couldn't place exactly where he had seen it before just yet, nor did he care to. He caught sight of the Old Man as he gave the inside of the tent a once-over; the drow was sure to be disappointed when he caught sight of the butt of the Mare's Leg poking over his shoulder, but the long rifle was nowhere to be seen. Ethan leaned on his Keyblade, which he was actually physically carrying for some reason, and continued his perusal of their surroundings. A machine-carved oaken table, a lantern projector, an astrolabe, a bunsen burner and distillery, a small stove of cast iron...a short rack of bolt action rifles. The guns were older models, quite outdated, but they still fit the bill for Drizzt's little restriction.

"I've seen this camp before, Drizzt. This is...the jungle world, from the first Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, the giant pile of crates in the middle of camp, it's just the same at it was back then." Ethan said, gesturing out the tent's door at the stack of boxes covering the majority of the clearing outside.

"As far as I can remember, this world's dangers are just like the ones you would find in an ordinary rainforest, with a side order of Heartless. Two things in particular to look out for; the English hunter to whom those rifles in the back belong, and a large cat with a taste for manflesh that roams this forest. As far as I know, both were defeated long before we arrived, but that's no reason to be reckless; after all, this is a jungle." the Keywielder continued as he peered outside, jamming the Keyblade into his long-rifle sling...where it changed back into his M4. He trusted that since this world also had repeating rifles, his companion wouldn't give him too much guff about bringing them along. After all, it never paid to put oneself at a disadvantage unnecessarily.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 04:28 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Member No.: 8

A dire wolf was not Legode's only companion in the jungle. Bastian had come with her, and while his ice blue skin might have made him appear a relative, his clawed hands and taloned feet marked him as something quite different from the blue elf.

He'd clawed his way up one of the trees shortly after entering the world, hoping to find a place to keep a lookout. The thick greenery and stifling heat of the jungle was alien to Bastian, and he was feeling uncomfortable in his heavy armor. At the very least it wasn't too bright under the canopy, but he couldn't see very far for all the trees anyway.

"This is useless. I can't see a thing," he muttered, looking down the tree at the jungle floor. He could see Legode climbing up its trunk in her panther-shape. He'd been warned about it on the way to this... world, but it was still a little unnerving to have a beast coming towards him. "Can you talk in that shape?" he asked, once Legode was within hearing distance.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 05:00 PM
Renowned

N/A

Legode stopped and looked at Bastian, shaking her head as her ears flattened and she let out an apologetic growl. She then moved slowly along the branches, while Yethrys decided to sneak off after catching a familiar scent: That of a certain ranger. Legode, not having yet noticed the scent, followed after the wolf from above, and once out of branches, jumped to the ground and followed after the wolf, who stopped just at the camp and hid behind some bushes. As Legode settled beside the wolf, she saw Drizzt inspecting a teapot on the table, and then heard a familiar voice.

Oh gods, what is Ethan doing here with Drizzt? she thought to herself, and then got an idea. If panthers could grin, she'd be doing so now as she readied to surprise Ethan with a pounce.

Drizzt on the other hand, looked at Ethan as he spoke, frowning that he had his guns with him, and then heard the growl of a panther. Reaching out, he sensed Yethrys nearby, and poking around in the mind of the cat, realized that Legode was using wildshape, and what she was up to. Turning around to hide his smirk, the drow then spoke.

"First Kingdom Hearts?" Drizzt asked Ethan, "Nevermind, I do not think I wish to know. As for your advice about being cautious, I will take them to heart..." It was then that the ranger heard Legode's roar as she leaped out of hiding, bounded once, and then landed on top of Ethan before turning back into her normal elven form.

"... but that does not mean I will warn you when there is trouble approaching at all times." Drizzt then finished, turning around and smirking. Yes, he felt it was a bit of a cruel joke, but it had been a while since he last done something like this for a student, the previous student being Wulfgar. Of course, last time involved Verbeeg instead of a druid, but Drizzt had to admit, he did find it funny.

"Hello Ethan." Legode then said, while Drizzt laughed a bit the moment Yethrys came out of the bushes. "I did not expect to see you again."

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 05:30 PM
Powerful

N/A

To say Ethan was shocked when a five-hundred pound panther leapt out of a tree onto his shoulders would be a grave understatement. The human crashed to the ground under the weight of the massive predator before starting to panic. There was a fucking TIGER on his back! Surging up off the ground in a burst of strength born of adrenaline and primal terror, Ethan hurled himself to his feet and shed his pack as though it were ablaze, dumping his passenger on the ground even as he scampered away. Tearing the Mare's Leg out of its scabbard in a panicky, fumbling snatch, he whirled on the beast that had pounced on him, leveling the shotgun...only to pause at the lack of cat.

Where'd it go?

"Wha- where'd the lion go?" he said dumbly, echoing his thoughts aloud as he panted away the adrenaline overdose that had just been dumped into his system.

The poor fool hadn't even heard the girlish yelp that had escaped his lips when he had been pounced on.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 10:20 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Bastian followed behind Legode as she crept across the branches, trying and failing to remain quiet. He didn't have to worry about falling, at least, with his claws for grip and knowledge that he could glide to a safe landing if he needed to.

When the reached the clearing, he stayed in the trees as Legode went to join Yethrys. Now he could actually see, and he eyed the camp warily. There were some others there, both rather intimidating looking, and one looking a lot like an Asmodian. But he couldn't be sure on that...

He heard Legode's roar before he saw her leap from the bushes and onto the more Elyos-looking of the two. His eyes flared red as instinct took over, and he dropped from the tree, unsheathing his sword and shield as he fell. Just before striking earth, he revealed a pair of black wings with a flash, catching the air and slowing his fall just before hitting earth. He glared, ready for battle... but Legode was no longer shifted, and there was laughter?

His wings vanished, but he kept his sword ready. "Legode, what's going on?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 10:39 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Panther, not a lion." both Legode and Drizzt said,just before the new comer made his entrance, and surprised by the winged man with the claws, and wicked looking sword, Drizzt quickly had his scimitars in hand ready to fight...

... and then he heard the new comer speak to Legode. Relaxing a bit, the drow ranger sheathed his scimitars while Legode got up and stood in front of Bastian as she answered his question with a smile.

"I was just getting a little pay back on a rather rude human I met when I first became an Interference, Zikel." She explained, "I only pounced on him just to give him a fright... it's a joke I would pull sometimes back home honestly, something I learned from Yethrys."

The Dire wolf then laughed before looking at Ethan, and then noticed there was no sign of Reid, the annoying ass who called him a puppy repeatedly.

Oh good, the hairless were-rat's annoying friend isn't here. Perhaps this will be an alright day after all. Yethrys growled, before laughing again. Drizzt raised an eyebrow at this, before stepping forward to speak.

"It seems, Legode, you are a bit popular since my new student Ethan and your... odd friend... already know you." he said, eyeing Zikel warily. Something about this clawed being with the angry red eyes, the magical black wings and the... mane? That was odd. In any case the stranger Legode spoke with put the ranger on edge, but he wasn't sure why.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 10:51 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Know her? Hardly! I ran into her once, nearly got killed, and then left for greener pastures. Since then it's been smooth sailing, with nary a bump in the road. Today, I show up on a new world to learn woodcraft and swordfighting and whatnot from a master of those particular arts, and what happens? I get the life scared of me by, lo and behold, the ill omen and her demon wolf!" Ethan said, irritated and embarrassed about getting pounced for sport and then laughed at. He roughly stuffed the Mare's Leg back into its scabbard, where it poked over his shoulder, well within easy reach. With his hands free once more, he folded his arms across his chest and scowled petulantly, choosing to ignore the arrival of the strange eldritch bat-knight thing that had swooped down, for his dignity's sake. He couldn't afford to be seen to freak out about every little thing, after all.

"Why are you and your killer here, anyway?"

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:03 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Bastian looked annoyed for a moment, looking over Ethan and Drizzt before he sheathed his sword. "Strange idea of fun. I was certain you were initiating an attack."

He nodded a bit as Ethan mentioned Legode's "demon wolf", but tried not to stare too hard at him otherwise. He crossed his arms and looked at Legode with an eyebrow raised. "Sounds like you've know these two. Care to introduce us?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:13 PM
Renowned

N/A

"You nearly died? I was the one who nearly suffocated while bound to a vithing tree..." Legode mumbled under her breath. When Zikel spoke however, she jumped a bit and chuckled a little. While Yethrys rolled his eyes, despite enjoying the demon wolf comment.

"Er, yes. Of course!" Legode said quickly, her face becoming a little lavender. "Drizzt... Ethan... this is Zikel, who I met recently in a place called Land of Dragons... though there aren't any actual dragons there unfortunately, he is also a new interference who is searching for a keyblade to help his world. Zikel, the one in the cloak is from my world, he is a drow named Drizzt Do'Urden... and he is a great ranger back home, and has slain demons according to the rumor mill. The other one is Ethan... he is a first class bunjiro, and unfortunately, the keyblade wielder I met before."

Drizzt simply nodded towards Zikel and did not miss the change in color in Legode's face, and wondered if for a moment if she was blushing. If that was the case, he kept any comments he had to himself, it wasn't like she was possibly attracted to someone like Zikel, was she? Of course, the ranger wasn't attracted to her either, as he reminded himself he was already in a relationship back in their world.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:20 PM
Powerful

N/A

Ethan blinked in surprise, turning towards the person who had been introduced to him as Zekel. "You need a Key? What for?" he asked curiously, pointedly ignoring the jab from the bitter beastmaster.

"I mean, I won't be too much help right at the moment, since I know approximately dick about swordfighting, but I do happen to be one of the Worlds' Chosen. If you've got patience, once Drizzt gets done doing whatever he's going to do to me, I might be able to help."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:27 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Bastian blinked. Had he really encountered someone who could help him this early? It seemed too good to be true. Of course, there was the simple fact that he had no way back to his world in the first place. Suddenly he regretted coming in with such an intimidating display.

"Ah, well... my world is threatened by the Heartless, and I was informed that a Keyblade was the only way to stop their infiltration." He looked at Ethan again, feeling a little disappointed. Even if he could help, it would be tough for him to travel freely on his world. "It might be... difficult, though, at least for you. And I'm not sure if I can even get back to it, yet."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:33 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, yeah, I told you I'm not much of a warrior at the moment. However..." Ethan held out his hand, and the Keyblade dropped into his hand in a hail of swirling sparkles of magic.

"If you're looking for a weapon that is unparalleled at beating back the Darkness, this is what you're after. As far as me being terrible at the arts of war, well-" he paused, propping the Key against his shoulder before slapping Drizzt on the back amicably "This guy is one of the most accomplished fighters this side of the Afterlife, and he said he's going to show me how to use this stupid thing. So yeah, it might be difficult and it might take a while, but between me and the Old Man, we can probably handle it."

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:43 PM
Renowned

N/A

Drizzt flinched as Ethan slapped his back again, he wasn't sure he'd get used to that. At the old man comment however...

"I may be old in human terms Ethan," he said, "But I am only seventy five, and still considered to be quite young in terms of my people."

"You act older than I am Drizzt." Legode said, "and yet I'm your elder at one hundred and eighteen. Possibly because you've had a chance to experience your whole life so far unlike myself." Legode then shuddered as her mind went back to those terrible fifteen years of her life being unable to react to anything and just shuffle around, while being completely aware of what was happening. As she thought about that terrible time, for a brief moment, Legode's eyes seemed almost empty and cold, but they returned to normal as she shook her head a bit to keep from thinking about it any more.

"Also Ethan, you do realize that your training is going to be quite difficult, do you not? Do I have to hammer into you the ideal to not be overzealous?" Drizzt then said, causing a chuckle from Legode and Yethrys. The druid however, then looked over to Zikel, and did her best to offer some support about his problem.

"You're not the only one who can't find their way home Zikel." Legode then said, "I'm sure that we'll find your home world, as well as mine, sooner or later, hopefully sooner."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 11:58 PM
Powerful

N/A

Ethan gave his teacher an odd look for a moment before shrugging.

"Of course I do. I'm expecting some horrifying mix of Navy SEALs training, Ranger school and the sorts of things Japanese samurai went through. I'm probably going to hate your black ass with a bitter, furious passion by the end of it. That said, would you rather I be sullen and reluctant or willing to give it a shot? I can do either, you know."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:06 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Bastian whistled, impressed at Drizzt and Legode's ages. Yet before he could comment, Legode continued, her words and expression darkening. There was clearly something dark in this woman's past, and he wasn't sure he wanted to poke at it.

So he instead took advantage of the conversation lightening, looking at Ethan with a slight smirk. "Well, you certainly look intimidating. If your teacher is anywhere as good as you claim he is, then maybe you'll make it on my world after all."

He paused, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "In fact, maybe I could even help out..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:15 AM
Renowned

N/A

"First of all Ethan," Drizzt said, looking at the human, "Is that you need to put your guns away, as you will only be using your keyblade during training. In fact, the first thing we are going to do for your training is working on the muscles in your arms. Your upper body is too soft for battle, as you look more like a mage than a fighter" Drizzt then smirked a bit as his lavender eyes started to gain the tell tale fires in them as he thought about how he was going to handle the human's training, and then he heard Bastian's offer for assistance.

"Your assistance will certainly be appreciated Bastian." the ranger then said, while Legode gave an impressed look. She then looked over to Yethrys, both of them having come to the same conclusion.

This was going to be interesting.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:25 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Whatever you say, Ranger. Be right back." Ethan said evenly. He walked back into the tent and disappeared through the Save for a moment, before reappearing a moment later without his firearms, having dumped them into one of the seats on Drizzt's ship. As he stepped back out of the glowing ring, he paused, recalling something that his teacher ought to know.

"Oh, by the way. Those glowing rings on the floor? They can rapidly recharge the Key's power, which will in turn refresh and rejuvenate me. Think of it as a wellspring of healing potions or something. If you beat too much of my stuffing out, dump me into one of these before I actually expire and I should be as fresh as a daisy in a few seconds. Just so you know." he said, before stepping forth to stand at the approximate corner of the group, looking around at the others.

"So, it's time for me to say something that you'll probably all get sick of hearing before too long. What next?"

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:45 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"That's convenient," Bastian commented. "I have a few life serums, but I guess I'll be able to save those." He uncrossed his arms and tapped a small metal cube on his belt. His sword and shield vanished in a glimmer of light, replaced a long, bronze greatsword in the shape of a draconic wing. He removed it from his back and gave it a swing, thankfully away from anyone else.

"I guess I'll stick with this for now, then. It's probably most similar to your keyblade in combat style." He glanced at Drizzt. "More so than two small ones, at least."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:36 PM
Renowned

N/A

Drizzt smiled as Ethan did as he was told, though he probably wouldn't like where Ethan had put the things later, and then looked at Zikel when he spoke.

"Life Serums? I take it you are not Faerunian then. Is that your world's term for healing potions?" the ranger then asked, "While I might not carry any around myself, I will admit they are useful from time to time."

"Nice greatsword you have there Zikel, my mother uses those blades herself, especially one she calls the Abyssal Gutter, even if she did use it to destroy a Pitfiend... " Legode then said, shuddering a bit as that last word came out of her mouth. After hearing Drizzt's statement about the potions though, Legode used the moment to change the subject before anyone asked. "Drizzt, that is highly irresponsible of you. I may have my healing magic, but I still carry around as many potions as I can just in case I'm in a situation that causes my magic to be used up quickly. Especially if you wake up in a situation where all your things are missing, and you have to scrounge around for whatever you can find in order to stay alive."

"You speak from experience." Drizzt commented, while Yethrys let out an annoyed whine as he and Legode remembered a dungeon known as Grimshade Run.

"Yes. And honestly? I never want to end up in that situation again."Legode said, before taking a deep breath and looked around the area. "In any case, I may decide to help as well in Ethan's training, I have a few spells to practice, among other things."

"Thank you Legode." Drizzt said, "Perhaps we should find a different location to train, I do not think the owners of this camp will enjoy their things being destroyed."

"Good idea." Legode said, before heading toward the jungle, "Follow me, Zikel and I found a good clearing earlier, I will lead the way." As the druid left the came, Yethrys snickered and followed, the Ranger doing the same as all three moved fast enough so that Ethan could be able to catch up.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.