photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mushroom Hunt, It's Adventure Time!
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:03 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

The Teleport Satellite quietly hovered over the lush jungle world, George's mind quietly sleeping inside. A dreaming mind quietly burned as he thought of the possibities that awaited him on this strange place. After all, he last remembered there being some sort of rare heartless types..The kind that dropped rare materials that the shops had closed off to him. It had been a couple of days so within the data he knew he had a gift for a friend with him..Just in case he wanted to test it out. The small and swift satellite had navigated Gummi Space and dodged nimbly though the Heartless and Nobody fleets, the clever mind inside guiding it where it needed to go. The machine opened up to aim it's beam at what seemed to be the Save Point on his radar. A burst of yellow light soared through the air and brushed past the trees, forming into George. He had his shield on his back and the newly-upgraded Charge Buster at his side, helmet protecting his noggin..

"Alright, looks like I'm here. Now I just have to figure out where Here is. That vine slide looks fun...hope I get to do it. But for now. Let's head on out!"

The young man pulled Donut along with him, waddling at his side as he started to explore the Jungle. The teeming vines and trees put him on edge, but he had Scan. He'd at least have some help.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:13 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Aria however, had been just over the world an hour before anyone else had showed up, as far as she knew, and ever since she got stuck in Clockwork mode back in Siam Sid, the dancer had been trying to get her heart's guest, Coppelia to tell her what was needed.

Unfortunately, her ship started to malfunction and headed down to the Deep Jungle, only to crash into a clearing. Aria herself however was thrown out in the explosion and bounced a bit until she landed under a tree. Her body held together for now, but she could hear some whirring and clicking in her abdomen.

What's worse, is that she couldn't move her lower body. Sure, it was still attached, but right now, her legs weren't moving no matter what she did.

Man, I really hope someone shows up to help soon. Aria thought, Preferably someone who knows how to handle clockwork machinery... but what are the chances of that happening?

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:33 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

Nate and Liv were about to go use the save point when suddenly George showed up before them. "Ooh! Hey! It's you! I was meaning to go see you as soon as I got back to Radiant Garden. Hehe meeting you here though is a serendipitous occurrence." Nate remarked. Indeed he actually had things he still wanted to do on this world. "Hey Liv, if George is willing to give me a lift back to Radiant Garden later would you be cool with going on ahead without me? There some stuff I'd like gather samples of on this world but I know you don't really have the time for that right now. That and searching for huge spiders and the webs they make probably isn't all that appealing..." Nate then asked hopefully.

To George he then said. "Yeah if both you and Liv are cool with it I'd like to stick around and do some foraging for crafting materials. Oh and if you have any pressing business on this world I'd gladly help you out in return for that lift back to Radiant Garden."

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:39 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia stepped out of the save point, nearly stumbling into George in the process. She at least had the common sense totry and move before falling face first onto the ground. "Don't block save points..." Kantia said, sitting up. Her face was red, but that was more out of the fact she hit her face, and half wad out of embarrassment.

"Who're you?" She asked, having not noticed the mage and other girl. Her attention was on George, whom she glared at.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:46 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Sure thing hon." Liv said to Nate before entering the save point. "I'll wait for you on the ship, don't take too long, okay?"

With that said, the summoner then left before introducing herself, or even noticing the new girl that appeared, and will most likely not show up again until the end of her boyfriend's outing.

Meanwhile, in a not so far away clearing, Aria still sat under a tree, watching a small bug crawl on her body and into her gears only to be crushed as they continued to work. Waiting around for someone to come by was rather dull, and so, the clockwork dancer mentally sighed as she continued to well, wait.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 4 2015, 09:50 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Concern. Kantia are you ok?" N8 remarked as he had his small new nanite body flow off of her back and form into a draconic form that offered her a nano bandage in it's metal jaws.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 4 2015, 10:18 PM
Veteran

N/A

George blinked as he saw Nate and his friend have a little talk...and felt something show up on his scan helmet. He started getting a headache from the sheer amount of stuff on his screen, but started mentally sorting it out. FILO, Georgie. FILO. Although the stray target on his helmet did get an interest from him. "Just the man I wanted to see. I got your weapon somewhere in the ballpark of fully functioning, though I'm not sure how effective it is compared to my buster yet. I'll hand it to you as soon as we get settled in here...The place does look ripe for resource harvesting."He shuts off the helmet and looks over at Kantia.

"Oh, shit. 'pologies, miss! I guess I can't really see exactly where I drop in...Remind me to make it up to you later, yeah?"

George took off the helmet, fixing his hair lightly as he put it in the awaiting Donut Steel's compartment...He offered a hand to pull her up. His green eyes fit the jungle surrounding them, an easygoing look on his face.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 4 2015, 10:33 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Neat, so are you cool with giving me a lift though?" Nate said and then asked in response to George's mention of the gun. He was however interrupted by Kantia's arrival. The girls sudden appearance was startling but even more so was the liquid metal dragon that had sprong forth from her person and started fussing over her. "Woah that's pretty damn neat." He found himself remarking.

-----------------------------------

Satisfied that Kantia was in good condition N8 had his familiar form flit up onto her shoulder and perch upon it rather than discretely melding back into the rest of her gear. "Greetings. I am N8 and this is Kantia. Hmm and what might your names be organics?

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 08:54 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia turned her head and got up on her own. She wasn't going to accept help from some one she just met. She looked at the mage, actually surprised when he spoke.

"I'm fine, N8." Kantia said to the familiar. She adjusted the earpeice/scouter on her right ear. "Names?"

She looked between the two men, her hand on her sword hilt if they decided to do anything.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 5 2015, 09:58 AM
Veteran

N/A

"I can try, I suppose. I haven't tested using the Teleport Satellite with more then one person. If we end up like something out of The Fly, My apologies. Anyways, here you go. Donut, the Caliber please."

Donut popped his top to reveal something like an altered buster, blockier and with a blue orb for where the beam emitter is stationed...He places it in Nate's hands as he turns his attention towards the other two. A robotic man and a young girl...Huh. A little bow.

"Right, right! I'm George Beaumont. My friend here, we call him Nate. Just call me George, please. "

A little wink at Kantia as he turned to Nate. "Before we get started on hunting for the resources proper, do you mind if I take a bit of a detour? I spotted something interesting out in the jungle with my scan.."

George looked out to the spot where the odd target showed up on his Scan, walking towards it with a purpose...His eyes looking toward the odd shadowy shape in the distance, arriving there..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 10:04 AM
Renowned

N/A

Aria heard something coming and turned her head, the golden hawk mask reflecting sunlight as she looked and saw a young man with blond hair heading her way.

"Hey, a little help here?" she signed and then gestured to her legs, "My legs aren't working, I need a mechanic, if you know one nearby."

She hoped the guy could understand sign language, or at least could figure out that the whirring and clicking coming from her body could give him a clue as to what was wrong with her.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 5 2015, 11:56 AM
Veteran

N/A

Nate happily accepted the Caliber and took a moment to admire it before tucking it away. He noted that it's design would probably make it a bit awkward to quickly draw, or holster which could get in the way of keeping his hands free for spell casting. Ah well perhaps I can work around that by wielding it it with an extra pair of arms? he then thought to himself as he remembered the spell 'Girralon's Blessing'. In regards to the potential the fly scenario he then said. "When the time comes I can cast a spell to check how it will turn out and if it would go badly feel free to leave me behind I'll try to work out another way to get off this world."

Then addressing Kantia and N8 he chimed in after George to say. "It's a pleasure to meet you. That's some pretty advanced looking tech you've go there." When George interrupted to ask him about a detour Nate noticed the concern in his eyes and said. "Sure thing lead the way man."

-------------------

N8 took in the organics names and filed them away. When they made to depart he asked Kantia in private. "Query. Do you wish to pursue them?"

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 02:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia watched George and Nate go off. "Something interesting... maybe." She said and began following the two. She jogged a little just to trail behind Nate, she didn't know where they were going currently but could see the clearing.

She stopped and stared at the human clockwork doll as it gestured, she understood it. "Its legs... they dont work." She translated for those that couldn't understand. "It needs a mechanic..."

She now didn't know what to do and took a quick look around, turning her head this way and that.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 5 2015, 05:23 PM
Veteran

N/A

George looked at the prone ballerina, swallowing hard. Holy crap. Those mechanisms...Even if they weren't working right, broken and not doing very well...They were drop-dead gorgeously made pieces of machinery. That hawk mask was alluring as well. George resisted the urge to bite his lip and kneeled, looking it over.

"She. She needs a mechanic, miss..and.."

He nods to Aria.

"I'm not a mechanic, per se...But I think I'm one better."

A smile, a confidence in his look as he takes his robotics kit, looking over for somewhere he can pop the hood, so to speak...A careful breath as he traced the mechanisms for somewhere he can access.

"Wait. Are you going to feel it if I..uh. Start tinkering around in there? Will it hurt? "

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:02 PM
Renowned

N/A

When the blond spoke and got close, Aria could feel her body actually speed up, clicking quickly as she heard Coppelia, the being in her heart speak up in her mind.

As long as the heart crystal inside your chest is in place, this clockwork body will feel pain like your real one if it is operated on in this state. The crystal must be removed, deactivating the body and making it unfeeling.

Aria then nodded in order to say yes to the boy's question and then pointed to her chest, trying to indicate where he needed to start and remove the crystal there. Using her other hand, she also wrote the instructions she got from Coppelia in the dirt.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:21 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Hmm sign language right? Don't worry I've got this." Nate remarked as he performed two castings of comprehend languages on himself and George. Kantia already seemed to have an understanding so he didn't expend another spell slot on her and he had a feeling N8 could similarly manage on his own. Then reading what the clockwork girl was beginning to write on the ground he sought confirmation and signed. "So removing crystal will anesthetize you?"

-------------------------------------

N8 flitted forth to Aria's side and had his silvery dragon body reform into a form more akin to a small humanoid homonculous. He indeed also know sign language but it had actually only been something he'd recently picked up from his software exchange with Wishing Star. "Greetings fellow construct. We'll have you up and fully operational in no time."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:46 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia glared at George for correcting her. It could have been male, but now that she had actually gotten a look at it, she could tell.

She didn't know how to work a clockwork doll and had no expertise here. "How did... you... end up crashed...? Kantia asked the doll. And her question could also provide more info on the situation.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 5 2015, 07:21 PM
Veteran

N/A

George looks at her chest and blinks, taking his tools as he examined...He wasn't gonna lie. He hadn't worked on someone who was this much of a borderline between metal and meat. So part of him was thrilled..the other part, a bit embarrassed. Still..He smiled as he snapped his goggles onto his eyes.

"Gotcha. Don't you worry about your body. If there's anything I know how to do, it's tinker around with mechanisms like this. Actually.."

A little blush and a grin.

"I feel kind of honored I get to work on something..someone? This well put together. Just be real still, I'd rather not mess anything up more then I have to. "

The young man expertly, carefully opens up her chest with his robotic kit, slightly and gingerly moving some mechanisms so he can reach into her chest and take the heart crystal out, admiring it..

"Oh, man..I'm going to put this somewhere safe, where a girl's heart belongs."

A chuckle as he plops it into the open top of Donut Steel, waiting for his master's commands.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 07:31 PM
Renowned

N/A

Once the green and gold crystal was taken out of Aria's chest, her body stopped moving, and seemed to just stop.

Inside the crystal however, Aria and Coppelia were standing on her station of awakening, only for the whole thing to shake as it was plopped into Donut.

"What the hell was that?!" Aria shouted in her heart, "I may be a tough gal normally, but this is a pretty fragile heart! Be careful how you store it next time!"

Young Dancer, said Coppelia, the clockwork girl with white hair decorated by multicolored feathers crossed her skeletal metal arms and tilting her head, I do not think he can hear us, and you are normally mute anyway, so what is the point of scolding him? Also, Do you not think the blond one might make a suitable Franz to your Swanhilda?

"Sh-Shut up!" Aria said to her mechanical counterpart, "And my name isn't 'Young Dancer' it's Aria. Can't you call me that from now on? Sheesh. this is the only place I'm able to talk, and honestly... I really hope this doesn't get any weirder."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 5 2015, 07:59 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate didn't really have much left that he could do other than just let George and N8 apparently do their thing. He found himself grinning in amusement after over hearing Aria's outburst from within Donut. "Umm we can indeed hear you. Although can you currently hear us from inside of there?" He found himself saying and then asking.

----------------------------------

N8 for his part was saying. "Statement. A thorough and complete analysis is required to determine the source of the malfunction. Do not worry I will be gentle." Suddenly most of his liquid metal mass lurched forth from his homonculous body and onto Aria where it quickly spread out into a thin film that began sinking into her body as the nano machines began their microscopic investigation of her clockwork mechanisms. A small potion of the liquid metal familiar remained and this blob now darted off into Donut. Now broadcasting his voice from Kantia's visor N8 said. "Explanation. An examination of the crystal is also necessary for a comprehensive examination to ensure the fault doesn't lie with that particular component." Within the white void of Donut's insides the blob of nanite quickly found the crystal and began to gently envelope it as part of N8's diagnostic procedures.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.