photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mushroom Hunt, It's Adventure Time!
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 5 2015, 08:38 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia hit George on the back of the head. "Idiot! Hearts, fragile!" It was a reflex. After she did so, she moved back a little... "err.. sorry..."

She fell silent, playing with a strand of her hair. She was an idiot, if she messed him up... oh god... would she have hurt Aria even more?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 5 2015, 10:49 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

George was about to start work on the inert body of Aria when he felt a smack from behind hit him. A wince, the pain didn't bother him as much as the sudden interruption. The guy was about to do an open-everything surgery on this girl's parts, essentially, who even hits someone about to prep for that. Then he heard a voice from Donut, who was now pretty much possessed by the heart inside him.

Woops. Aria felt something like a small dog's mind cower and allow her control. Apparently Donut didn't have that strong of a will. Still, he was soothed and allowed her as George tried to process what was just being spoken aloud.

As soon as he did, however..

"Donut's as harmless and fluffy as his namesake! You couldn't be safer if I put you in a bomb shelter. And...who are Franz and Swanhilda?..Nevermind. I'm going to need some focus. But don't you worry."

He turns back towards Donut, possibly Aria is able to use the robot's entire body now..

"You're in good hands."

The young man gave a grin, his goggles still on as he turned back and started examining the malfunctioning body, a small sigh of annoyance as the nanomachines started moving their way in.

"Hey, let me do my job, okay?...I get you're trying to help, but I've worked on stuff like this before."

He opened her legs up, exposing the gears and springs inside as he worked at them with his robotics kit, delicate and careful movements of his hands as he focused intently on the broken pieces, comparing them with his own pieces and replacing them one small component at a time..A master patience with this task.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 6 2015, 08:35 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Hearing everyone's words and realizing that they Aria could actually be heard, caused the dancer to blush and stammer out of embarrassment.

"Th-thanks.... a-anyway, most of the broken gears are in the stomach area, so that's going to take the most work... a-and if you need a better place to work, I'm sure the reamains of my ship could probably help... especially if you need to work on the spine... Man... speaking... this... is kind of weird, and I really don't like it."

I believe that for the unvoiced to suddenly have one is kind of unnerving Young Da- I mean Aria. Said Coppelia, before looking around the heart space as she felt something incredibly off. Something is wrong. Who or what has grabbed Aria's heart inside this... Donut?

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 6 2015, 09:57 AM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

Nate had tried to stop Kantia from hitting George but had been to slow. Dammit I need to get faster. He thought to himself. That could have ended disasterously and I wasn't fast enough to do anything about it... Hopefully once he aquired some spider silk he'd be able to rectify that slow reaction speed.

--------------------------

As George complained N8 replied."Statement. You may be experienced but you are still organic. For example there are microfractures that you're missing, here, here, here, here, and there." He then had his nanites emit location data from the invisible flaws. "Explanation. These gears are not broken yet but they also require maintinence and ideally should be replaced before as they eventually fail." He then proceeded to continue searching for and flagging more of such structural anomalies. "Declaration. Working in tandem we will have her mechanisms functioning with greater efficiency than the day she was manufactured.

In response to Coppelia's question N8 responded. "Reasurance. Do not be concerned, it is I N8. I'm merely throughly inspecting your components to ensure they are functioning at peak efficiency. This crystal of yours is an important component and I would be severely remiss in my diagnostic endeavors if I failed to analyze it as well. I must say your design is stunning though. Your clockwork mechanisms seem to incorporate a breathtaking sum of dark mana. Clockwork mechanisms, even ones as intricate and magnificent as yours should require space on order of several warehouses full of gears to fully emulate a mind. Yet you are managing to render two fully sapient minds in the space of one humanoid frame and frankly it's beautiful." Indeed N8 was finding himself quite enamoured with Coppelia's fey design. And yet as stunning as the gears of her body were, her heart appeared even more fetching. The energy readings it was emiting hinted a what he could only best describe as quantum mechanisms intermingled with yet more dark mana.

"Query. There are two of you in there correct? One of you prefers the designation Aria but by what name does the other go?" N8 felt his proccesors thrum with anticipation as he awaited the utterance of her name.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 6 2015, 11:20 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia moved a bit farther back from the group, she wasn't going to be any help here. She rhen proceeded to sit down in rhe grass and begin drawing with her finger in the dirt.

"I'm an idiot..." She said, talking to her self mostly. Her mind soon wandered back to Natalie...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 6 2015, 07:07 PM
Veteran

N/A

George faintly heard N8 out of the edges of his mind, and nodded as he looked over the areas he pointed out as future problem spots. He'd accept the robotic man's help, since most of it was in the realm of just where to point out. George hunched over the revealed stomach mechanisms of Aria, His tools moved deftly and quickly, plucking out the broken or soon-to-be broken gears and replacing them with new and shining ones. Soon he was making a real dent in the problematic gears and springs, his breath short as he watched the intricate-but-broken system become something more unified and..perfect, before his eyes. He tweaked a little spring and smiled as he did.

His eyes wandered over to Kantia. He might've been a bit rough on her, even mentally.

"Don't worry about it, miss. You meant really well! If anything, I probably should've been more ginger with the stone, it is pretty like...P-pretty precious I mean."

George blinked and after making sure he did that save correctly he turned back towards his work, he had done most of the stomach at this point...Took him a bit, but not the hours that one would expect from such a project.

"Alright, I see..It's all coming together now, looks like. I think N8 was right..Aria, was it? You'll be better then new when I'm done here."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 6 2015, 07:26 PM
Renowned

N/A

"That's good to hear!" Aria said through Donut, "Man, I cannot wait to be put back in my body so it can go back to being human... And... I'm glad a cute guy like you was around to fix me up. If I wasn't able to practice for a few days, I don't know what I would have done."

Meanwhile, Coppelia listened to what N8 had said, and answered the nanite horde without any actual emotion in her voice.

I am Coppelia. Now please, go away.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 6 2015, 08:15 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate meanwhile had decided to busy himself with trying to get a head start in finding the resources he was looking for and cast the spell Lay of the Land to get an understanding of the surrounding terrain. His efforts were rewarded when among the land marks he discovered was a stand of trees that had been flooded recently about about 36 miles due east south east. They were encased in webbing. The wizard found himself shuddering as he realized that his spell had gone horribly right.

He recognized the phenomenon from a video he'd once seen. This wasn't the work of giant and more importantly target-able and thus kill-able spiders. No, it was much more likely that the flooding had instead driven thousands of tiny arachnids to flee into the branches. Said abominable swarm of tiny eight legged horrors had then likely ended up encasing the trees in cocoons of webbing. Thousands of individual webs coming together to fill the branches like terrifying cotton candy. "Gah! Dammit and the worst part is that killing them with fire isn't an option..." He then muttered to himself in dismay as he realized that would burn away the trees and more importantly the webbing that he was after. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzVAeXaZcM

http://dndtools.pw/spells/planar-handbook--79/lay-land--2176/

---------------------------------------

"Observation, Ah Coppelia, that's quite a lovely name. It's relatively rare to meet a fellow construct although it seems Aria is human?" N8 found himself saying a bit puzzled. At Coppelia's curt request to leave his spirits faltered a bit however. "Dejection. Oh, alright... Your heart seems to be in good enough condition... Would it be possible for us converse some other time though if now isn't a good time? In this multiverse there are a few more like us but not very many..." He then said sadly before disengaging and slinking away.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 6 2015, 09:05 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia looked up from her little drawing in the dirt. "Huh?" She hadn't been listening at all, idly drawing. A ship of some sort, didn't matter much anyway.

"Nate...? something wrong?" She had seen him shudder, thst only happens in rare circumstances. Kantia quickly erased her drawing with her hands.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 6 2015, 09:53 PM
Veteran

N/A

"C-cute..? Well..I'm glad to know you've got good taste, Aria...Hehehe. No problem. Not the type to walk by a young lady who needs some help without batting an eye. You got pretty lucky I wasn't just some random guy, though. Not to brag, but even a professional'd probably take a week on the stomach alone. and I'd like to think I got lucky meeting you too. "

George usually was on the other end of the flirtations, so this was something new. Of course, it'd be rude not to return the favor! He finished up the gears in her stomach, putting the panel back and making sure any little fractures or seams are sealed up with a tiny blowtorch from his Rig-Up arm..

"A touch here or there, and...I can get to work with the Spine! If you need anything else done, feel free to ask..and..uh."

George listened to that little exchange happen with Coppelia and N8. A small wince. Wow, he got shut the hell down almost immediately.

"Sorry to hear that, Tin Man. It'll happen, though..."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 7 2015, 11:55 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Yeah... I don't think Copp really cares for romance unless it's in regards to my own relationships." Aria said through Donut. "Anyway, I don't think I got your name Blondie."

Yes. In order to fully appreciate your work, Mechanic, we would like to know your name in order to thank you properly. said Coppelia, having no regrets for breaking the heart of the strange mass that intruded on Aria's own.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 7 2015, 03:52 PM
Veteran

N/A

At Kantia's question Nate said "Ah I found one of the things that I was looking for... I'm not sure that I like it though..." This remark was made in regards to the web and likely spider covered trees his divination had revealed. On a brighter note however he'd also seen a couple of potential gummi block impact craters. "Hey George? What was it that you initially came to this world for? I just cast a spell that might let me point out where it is or at least significantly narrow down your search. I think I already found most of what I was looking for with it." he added. Heh this spell might even have showed me a Mithril deposit... Too bad that if it did I wouldn't actually know it was one. he thought to himself. Since he unfortunately didn't really know what raw mithril or an ore vein of it was supposed to look like an unlabeled map such as what he now had in his head would do him little good.

"So um yeah once you get done with fixing Aria up, we can go get/ do what it was you originally came here for. And then after wards or potentially along the way stop by my objectives." He then finally said.

------------------------------------------------

N8 had his smaller slinking mass of nanites rejoin with the main group working on Coppelia's body as he silently resolved to himself not to give up yet. He just needed to get to know her better, hopefully somehow have her get to know him better... I'm a wizard dammit. I can and I will tear apart the very stars in heaven if that's what it takes to get her to just give me a chance. He'd already built a new standard glitch antenna for his ship body and thus he once again had intermittent access to his old spell research. I need to do something grand, something that will captivate her attention and garner her interest. And even if I fail to garner her affection perhaps I could at least attain her friendship... Organics such as Kantia were nice but even so N8 felt a bit lonely in terms of interaction with peers. Smoke Man hadn't been much a of a conversationalist and Star was only now really beginning to come into her full development as a sapient being.

The AI wizard resumed working on the clockwork mechanisms and helped George fix them up. Beyond the flaws he was flagging for the organic's benefit he was also using his nanites to do tune up and maintenance work on all her gears that he hoped she would appreciate. He cleaned away any signs of corrosion down to the last molecular speck and re-oiled her mechanisms so that they would turn more smoothly and efficiently than ever before.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 7 2015, 07:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia stood back up And tilted her head. "Why not?" She watched the bits of N8 slink back to his original form. "N8, were you... flirting?" It was something to take her mind off things and ahe found it rather interesting that the robot was flirting with another. She walked closer to the group again, as not to be too far away from any of the conversation, or be rude.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 7 2015, 08:19 PM
Veteran

N/A

George had blocked out most of the world for a few moments while his mind burned with the vision of a rebuilt and reborn Aria, and his hands were merely instruments to bring that vision to something tangible and real. He had already made good progress on the spine parts when he felt his concentration broken by the sound of his friend's voices, coming in at a bit of a delay. Once again, his brain became a machine that sorted everything out, reducing it to data. FILO. FILO.

"I don't know, Aria, I'm starting to like the sound of Blondie...but if you really need to know my name? George Beaumont. Everyone calls me George. Hm..I think I'm nearly through with this! Just a few touches here and there and you'll be not only moving, but you'd be moving like you were a whole new girl. "

A grin, a little thumbs up as he turns back towards Nate. A nod as he starts explaining, getting back into the work with his eyes focused on the Spinal problems in Aria's form..

"I was trying to seek out Mushrooms. I had remembered that they spawned in the Jungle, from my crappy recollection of Kingdom Hearts...But materials to work on other things would be awesome. Mystery Mold, Gummi Pieces and some rare materials are the ideal here. Munny and such are secondary, but appreciated. Meetin' a cute girl definitely wasn't in the plans, but..Hey~"

A chuckle.

He looked over at Kantia.

"...Hey, you alright? I don't think I got your name, sorry!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 7 2015, 08:30 PM
Renowned

N/A

"George huh?" Aria said, "Well then Georgie-boy, if you want gummi blocks, best salvage what you can from my ship. I don't think it'll be flying again, even with your magic fingers Handsome."

When you are done George, please put Aria's heart back in her body. Also, I advise not giving her the ability to talk in her human form... She'd probably try to hurt you if you did.

"Not denying that.... talking, well, verbally is weird as hell." Aria then said, and waited for her body to finish being repaired.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 7 2015, 09:20 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Mushrooms eh? Ok yeah my mental map doesn't show me creatures but I remember where they are supposed to spawn from my experience with the game and according to my map we aren't too far from there. Yeah the camp is actually on the way to some 'trees' I need to check out..." Nate managed to suppress his shudder as he thought about the thousands of spiders. He then added "Then further south of those trees are some craters that I think might be prime candidates for gummi block landing sites." The mage concluded.

-----------------------------------------------

N8 had finished up the rest of the repairs on his own while the organics had been distracted talking. He had also been paying attention to the conversation but verbal communications barely took up a fraction of a percent of his processing resources. "Statement. The repairs are done." he then remarked as he began to disengage from Coppelia's form. "Declaration. Your chassis is now in tip top condition. One could honestly call it better than new." The AI then further said and added. "Praise. Organic, the quality of your magery is impressive you could make for an adequate apprentice."

In response to Kantia's question N8 whispered to her through her scouter's earpiece. "Confirmation. Yes and I failed. But I am a wizard and I remain undeterred." Even now he was beginning to make plans and designs for spells and feats of magery with which he might at least garner Coppelia's friendly curiosity. But for that he would need resources and materials.

He began to form himself back into a draconic form as he then addressed Nate. "Query. Dark mana wielder." The robot had trouble accepting the organic as a wizard. "You have spells at your disposal to locate resources? Do you also have the means to efficiently extract and process them for storage?" he then asked before saying "Proposition. I will offer my aid in extracting and processing the resources you find in return for a cut of your findings."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 7 2015, 09:32 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia looked to George, N8 had introduced them both, but, oh well. "Kantia Rose." Was all she said to the mechanic, and quickly turned her head to the dragon thst was N8 as he admitted that he had been flirting. She sighed. "And I am fine, just don't like talking..."

That's when she realized she just gave her last name to a complete stranger... Her face turned a bit red, but that all passed as she also realized that they couldn't do antanything with the last name or first name.

"Why looking for... Mushrooms?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 8 2015, 01:18 PM
Veteran

N/A

George wiped his brow, his goggles still on his face as he plopped the last gear back into place. Perfection! George turned and reached into Donut, this time gingerly taking Aria's heart and carefully placing it back where it belonged...He closed her up and sealed up the last few fractures, whistling for N8 to get out of there.

"You might not want to be inside when she does her change, I think. Could get a bit odd. Anyways...That should be it for the repairs! As for the mushrooms..Well, there's a type of heartless that drops a valuable Mystery Mold every so often when they're killed. That stuff is worth a pretty penny, not even counting the rare materials and drops they have otherwise. It'll be helpful either way, since I've got something I want to get started on and it's going to take some money. Gummi blocks for days, though.."

George smiled as he thought it over, and nodded. Still, he wanted to see how Aria handled her new and improved body.

"Let's see how this turns out first, actually."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 9 2015, 08:51 PM
Renowned

N/A

Once her heart was back in place, Aria's body started to glow green. She felt gears and springs turn back into flesh and blood, her armor turned back into her shorts, tank top, and vest. Most noticeable however, is that the girl's mask had vanished, and the freckled face underneath was visible to George. As she opened her blue-gray and brown eyes, Aria slowly got up and stretched, before whistling at just how great she felt.

"You did a good job, Handsome." she then signed, her gauntlet covered fingers moving quickly as if she wasn't wearing the armored gloves at all, "I haven't felt this great in forever! You certainly got magic fingers."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 9 2015, 10:10 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Awesome." Nate replied to the liquid-metal, terminator, psudodragon's offer. Magic fingers eh? Nate then pondered when he saw Aria's flirtatious signing at George. The pervy mage began thinking of ways he and Liv could potentially have fun with the spell 'Mage Hand" and other related or similarly named effects. When it comes to magic fingers I can't be beat. He then thought to himself as he tried to suppress a snicker. "Well then now that she's all fixed up perhaps we should get this expedition on the road? You're welcome to join us Aria. Your ship doesn't seem like it will be flying again anytime soon if ever and I know George certainly won't object to having you along." The wizard inquired. He hoped that by the end of his time on this world he'd have the materials and munny to really begin to delve into his arcane projects and endeavors. As such he found himself really eager to start gathering resources. The sooner I get this stuff the sooner i can get back to Liv.

"The mushrooms at the camp should yield cure, fire, thunder, and blizzard arts as well as that precious mystery goo. Hehe we'll be rolling in munny if we farm them. So what say you say folks? This way leads to ridiculous riches!" He then declared as he dramatically pointed the way towards the camp.

------------------------

N8 had watched Coppelia's transformation with slightly morbid fascination. Before his sensors she had turned from a marvelous work of clockwork art into a squishy organic. Reminder. I am now likely witnessing Aria. The AI found himself asking. "Query? Is Coppelia still active inside of you human, or is she now dormant?" As lovely as Coppelia's design was he was most interested in her mind.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.