photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mushroom Hunt, It's Adventure Time!
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 9 2015, 10:48 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia narrowed her eyes slightly at Aria... Wait, why was she? She shook her head and moved her hair out of her eyes, very rare for both her eyes to be uncovered. "C-can I come too? I-I might not be much help though..."

She stood up, patting the dirt from her jeans. After she did so, she fixed the position of her sword.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 10 2015, 12:30 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

George blinked at the transformation, taking it in and watching. The young man's heart pounded a bit seeing her eyes and freckles, and he smiled a bit. Donut waddled over to his side, not enjoying the amount of people swimming in his head from earlier. He was kind of happy it was over now. George pet the robot softly as he thought over what to do, and nodded.

"You haven't seen anything yet, Aria. Heh..Anyways, I think I'll be able to transport me and Aria around with the Telebeacon, but It might be best to have the Gummi Ship around just in case. Anyways..Yeah, everyone's free to come along. We'll have a better hunting with everyone involved! If anything..I might want to start getting the basics of sign language down soon. I don't know much, if any..and it'll be useful for when Nate's magic wears off, and my helmet is a bit clunky to have on just to talk to Aria.

We will have to keep trying to look for trouble until the shrooms pop up, and that means a looot of the monkey and other types. That alright with everyone? "

George locked and loaded, looking around with everyone...and then moves over towards the ruins.
"Aria, if there's anything interesting I should be on the lookout for with the gummi parts, help me find them!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 10 2015, 08:55 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

"I don't know much about Gummi Parts, so I guess just salvage whatever looks intact?" Aria signed, before giving a thumbs up. She then looked at N8 and blinked as she gave her answer.

Copp goes quiet when I'm not in danger, so she's probably Dormant? We don't really talk much.

As she then started walking with George to the ruins of her ship, a new thought crossed her mind.
"Wait. Did you say 'Telebeacon?' How is that going to work? We have to hug or something for it to pick both of us up?

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 10 2015, 12:42 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

"Ah I was under the impression you and N8 were a package deal. Of course you can come." Nate said in regards to Kantia's request. The silent reserved girl reminded him a lot of himself when he didn't have magic to help break the ice like he did nowadays.

In response to Aria's signing about the telebeacon he chuckled and remarked. "I sure hope not... Dude said he'd be giving me a ride home as well." When Liv had told him not to keep her waiting too long he'd taken it to mean she'd wait awhile for him to catch up to her on Radiant Garden before resuming her apparently nomadic lifestyle. Hopefully the telebeacon is fast enough to get me back to her in time. "Heh I'm already a bit worried about possibly ending up fused like 'The Fly' last thing I want is concern over a layer of awkward homoeroticism on top of that..." The wizard then added. As he looked over at George's efforts to salvage parts he then asked. "Hey dude how much parts and materials do you think it would take to make a craft say about the size of a police call box/ telephone booth?"

Nate wanted to makes a ship that was small and light enough to easily fit aboard Liv's craft. If he could convince Merlin to show him his method of magically expanding space he'd be able to warp such a tiny vessel into quite a convenient wizard sanctum. "It wouldn't need to be the fastest or the most well armed. I'd be aiming for it to be as small and easily cloaked/ concealed as possible." Heh and if I could eventually snag a warp drive for it, it wouldn't be that far of from a TARDIS in terms of spacial capabilities a least.

--------------------------

"Statement. That is lamentable." N8 said as he worried about how he'd be ever be able to catch her attention this way. "Query. Given that you two apparently don't talk much can you still say you know her well? If so does she have any particular interests?" Hopefully if he could tailor a magical endeavor to allign with her interests he might be able to coax at least a conversation out of her.

Overhearing the one called Nate ask about a small ship however made to AI chuckle amusment. By Glitch architectural and arcane engineering standards bigger was almost always certainty bigger. The dark mana caster apparently wanted for some strange reason a ship that would barely qualify as a viabe escape pod by N8's standards.When it came to ship design plans the robot had some of his own, grand ones in fact. He intended to eventually overhaul his current gummi ship body into a grand Glitch fortress bristling with weapons.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 10 2015, 01:41 PM
Sage

N/A

She looked at Nate. "Th-thank you..." She shifted from one foot to the other. "He's... smart..." Kantia looked around the clearing.

"N8, anything useful on ship, for George or Aria?" One situation after the other, ghost, skyrim, Natalie, every one she didn't know how to handle... now they were just talking and she couldn't bring herself to actually talk to them directly except for small snippets... "Maybe the Nav Gummi? Could be useful for them..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 10 2015, 05:29 PM
Veteran

N/A

George blinks and his mind sort of tries to comprehend what it would take for that to work. He knew the workings of the telebeacon well enough to figure out how exactly things would go down, but...He rubs the back of his head. Having Nate involved would make things odd, but it wouldn't end in anything too body horrific.

"It'd take a bit of skin contact, yes. COuld be a lot of things, really. Hug, a kiss, all that. But for the sake of not making this too awkward for Nate, I think maybe a touch on the shoulder or somewhere would work. Lot of gummi bits here...Damn. I think I could make something that size, I'd be careful of the heartless ships though. Tiny and dodgy only works for so long. I will say, I do see you as the mad man with a box type of person though. Yeah, Yeah I see an idea I can do with these parts already...Actually..Let's get moving on that collection bit. I'm already really excited for this.."

A grin as he places a numer of the stray gummi blocks into Donut, who scurries to catch them like some odd minigame..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 12 2015, 01:17 PM
Renowned

N/A

Aria's body trembled as she tried to giggle at Donut's scurrying around, but as she was mute it came out as a bunch of grunts and other odd noises. But, as she grinned afterward, it was hopefully obvious she found it funny. In fact, despite having spent time in the little robot, the dancer did find him adorable.

"So cute. she signed, and hoped that she'd get to spend more time with the little bot and his creator in her future travels.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 12 2015, 02:20 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate was a bit weirded out by the sounds Aria was making but from her expression and signing he worked out her amusment. "He is indeed an interesting little familiar." the black mage remarked. As he said this however Corvus burst out of his sleeve and remarked.

"Hmm he certainly is shiny..." the raven then cawed in approving appraisal before boastfully adding. "But even so he's no match for me!"

"He certainly can't match your ego." Nate flatly remarked. Hmm my boastful bird is useful but... The wizard then thought to himself. He was still torn on whether to use his level 9 feat to replace him with an improved fairy familiar with opposable thumbs or to keep the raven and instead use the feat to basically make for himself a ring of power. Hehe, 'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.' He found himself grinning as he considered just how much of a boost to his spellcraft checks the ring would be able to provide.

----------------------

Meanwhile N8 found himself exasperated by Aria's distraction. Organics were decent folks but gah they were so slow and easily distracted. It took what felt like ages to verbally convey even the simplest of ideas and concepts to them and then due to their limited attention spans it could be quite frustrating when they failed to accurately recive the transmited data. His encounter with Wishing Star had been quite refreshing. Despite her emotional infancy the conversation he'd had with her had been engaging and he'd learned so much. So much meaninful data had been exchanged in the sweet brevity of micro seconds.

Even if Coppelia never came to love him, he at least wanted her friendship. He wanted to be able to once more comunicate with someone at a pace greater than the glacial slog of one word strung after another in primitive auditory intonations. He decided to once again try to interface with Aria's apparently lagging wetware. "Aria. Given that you two apparently don't talk much can you still say you know Coppelia well? If so does she have any particular interests?"

Simultaneously the AI engaged Kantia in private discourse. Juggling multiple conversations helped aliviate sone of the tedium. "Assessment. The organic apprentice should have at least enough understanding of spell craft to identify the parts that are salvageable. If he misses any however I'll be sure to to point them out to him." The mechanical mage said having already scaned the wreckage with his various sensor arrays in an effort to pass time during previous snipets of slow paced conversation.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 12 2015, 05:36 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia jumped at the appearence of the crow. She jumped again when N8 spoke in her ear, then looked down. "But.. I want to help..." The mechanic looking through the gummi ship seemed a little cu- she stopped that train of thought. No, no he wasn't, why did she even start thinking that?

She shook her head putting that to the side. Kantia walked over to the crashed ship, examining it a bit, okay she didn't know what to do. After about three seconds she sighed and gave up.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 13 2015, 04:06 AM
Veteran

N/A

George had an easy time of picking out the useful bits, and he put them away in Donut...Strapping the robot to his back underneath his shield. The young man gave a thumbs up to the group around him, a grin.

"Got everything I needed! Let's go find those shrooms and make ourselves some money, yeah? and..Aria, that was pretty cute yourself."

He said, referring to her attempt to giggle..though he kkind of hoped he didn't give off the wrong impression.

"So, off to the camp we go!"

George started moving towards the camp, his weapon at the ready!

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 14 2015, 03:00 PM
Renowned

N/A

Aria blushed at George's compliment, and put her arm around his shoulder as she headed to the camp with him.

"Thanks." she signed, giving the blond a smile to show he made the right impression, "It's kind of rare I do anything close to laughing, since those kind of noises sound like coughing to some people. Glad you thought it was cute though."

Of course, after hearing N8's question, the girl looked over her shoulder and shrugged, mainly because she didn't know what the hell her counterpart liked since the clockwork doll just kept silent 98% of the time.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 14 2015, 06:36 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate pulled out and equipped Caliber as he set out towards the camp as well. Pulling ahead of the others he fired a test shot at a tree in the distance. Much to his shock a small psudo black hole engulfed a portion of the tree's massive trunk and pulverized it under the concentrated force of intense gravitional distortions. "Holy shit?! What is this thing man?" The wizard asked George as the void dissipated and revealed a tiny pellet formed from the splintered remains of what had once been solid wood.

Soon the distant tree toppled from the structural damage it had sustained. What would this thing do to flesh and bone? "Umm is there a setting on this thing that wouldn't turn a living target into a pellet of blood and gore? I mean I appreciate that you made such a strong thing for me but umm this might be too strong..." The wizard then asked and remarked. When he'd asked for a side arm he had just done so with the idea of having a way to continue doing at least a mimal amount of damage in combat after he was out of spells. But with this... Haha this renders blasting spells even more pointless than they already are. Yep I officially now have no regrets that I choose evocation as my banned school.

----------------------------------

"Frustration. Very well then, may we salvage the remaining scrap of this vessel Aria?" N8 asked as he began highlighting components George had passed over in Kantia's scouter. "Observation. Although many of these blocks and parts are too broken for imediate use I can break them down into raw materials for other applications." Even if they departed without him the AI was confident in his ablity to track them down and catch up.

To Kantia he privately murmred. "Statement. I advise you go on ahead with them, I can catch up shortly. I have detected elevated hormonal responses from you in regards to your interactions with these three. According to what I learned from Star's crew management data this indicates you are experiencing attraction to at least one of them. Go with them and do your best little one, hopefully you will have more success than I've had so far."

Upon seeing the dark mana caster apparently pull of a display of genuine magic the AI was at first confused. However the organic's questioning remarks soon made it clear that the adept apprentice had been the one truely responsible for the work of spell craft. Not bad, not bad at all. he then thought to himself as he analyzed the apparent similarity and diffrences between it and some gravity manipulation spells that he had designed. Hopefully this expedition will give me the spell components I need to craft my gravity bubble spell.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 14 2015, 07:32 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia sent a involuntary glare at Aria, wait... why? Ugh this was confusing her. She looked at the highlighted gummi peices, listening only partially to what N8 said. That is until he got quiet and whispered through the earpeice.

The girl's face slowly turned red as she thought about what the robot said. Her response? "Eh!? Th-that's impossible!" This was all a whispered shout. Then Kantia thought about it some more... She had been acting weird... Glaring at Aria for no reason... "Fine..."

Kantia heeded the wizard's words and followed. "Don't take long, N8."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 14 2015, 10:34 PM
Veteran

N/A

George squeaked a bit and tried to keep his composure, but he leaned a bit into that arm around his shoulder as he looked around. Ah, the camp. Just how he remembered it..Now all it took was to wait for a White Mushroom to pop up and then pop a cap in his ass. The young man took a glance at Nate's testing of the Caliber..and woops. A bit too strong.

"..Damn, magical materials are nothin' to be fucked with. I used a Lucid shard, from what I remember they're sort of the embodiment of void. I guess it has too much juice. There's a secondary buster mode, feel around the trigger and it should compress into a smaller and weaker pistol-like mode. Anyone spotting a shroom-looking thing around here? "

George blinked and looked over his shoulder lightly at Kantia.

"Is...something up?"

He didn't notice the growing orbs of darkness beginning to spawn Heartless deep in the jungle brush...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 16 2015, 12:17 PM
Renowned

N/A

Even though she was enjoying the moment with George, the ballerina soon felt that something was up. Looking over her shoulder at Kantia when George spoke to her though, she raised an eyebrow.

"Jealous?" she then signed, before crossing her arms.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 16 2015, 12:55 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Statement. Kantia ask Aria about the salvage. You'll need to be a bit insistent I fear. I worry that her muteness might be due to cognitive deficiencies that preclude her ability to focus and pay attention..." N8 whispered into his companions ear through the scouter. Yes the girl was distracted by hormones according to his sensors but Kantia was just as hormonaly addled yet she still seemed to retain her cognitive faculties...

The robot had stayed behind with the wreckage waiting for confirmation.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Nate miserably failed his spot and listen checks to notice something was amiss. He was instead distracted by Aria and Kantia's interaction. Hmm how can I best diffuse this situation... He found himself thinking. Unable to come up with a solution on the spot however he instead decided to silently watch and observe for now.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 16 2015, 02:37 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia growled in response to the mute. But it hadn't registered what she had actually said yet in her mind. When itfinaly did she striaghtened out and just folded her arms. "N-no! Theres's no way!" She shouted at Aria. There was no way she was jealous of Aria... Right? She sighed and let her arms fall back to her sides as she listened to N8.

Ah... Right Aria completely ignored the bot. "Aria, it okay... If N8 takes what he finds useful from your ship?" Kantia surprisingly got past her little wall, must have been that small outburst of anger.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 17 2015, 05:25 PM
Veteran

N/A

George blinked and began to weigh his options, at least if this was a legitimate thing that was happening. However, before he could do anything, he felt something slam into his head, lobbed from the trees..

"Son of a- What was that?!"

The young man turned and got another rock tossed at his head, this time pulling away from Aria to block it with the shield on his back. Eyes peeked out...Oh crap.

"..So, uh. We got company. A lot of it."

The wild heartless apes descended from the trees, ready to fight!

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 21 2015, 08:32 PM
Renowned

N/A

Seeing the incoming rocks after George pulled away from her, Aria quickly used her gauntlets to block the rocks. It was then that her MP3 player started up, and this time with a certain earworm of a vocaloid song.

Popipo huh? Aria thought as she moved to the music after making a bird with her hands and setting her armor aflame. This should interesting.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 22 2015, 12:25 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Oh joy..." Nate remarked as one of the rocks deflected harmlessly off his extended 'Mage Armor'. With the aid of metamagic he could make the defensive ward last for 12 hours at a time. His comment was soon followed by an "Oof" as a second rock managed to penetrate his defenses and score a blow to his stomach. Dammit I need better armor. I need to find some mithril. For the time being though at least he had 'Alter Self'. As he cast the spell the wizard began to transform into a Tren, a hulking lizard man. Interestingly his robes managed to magically re-size to fit his new body. It seemed that as long as they weren't overtaxed by the task of accounting for extra limbs his clothes would shift to conform to most any shape he took. Under his robes the black scales of his new form provided a natural armor bonus of +8 which was on par with a set of Full Plate armor. Satisfied that he was adequately defended for the time being he then raised Caliber and set it to charged shot mode. Black Holes would probably be over kill...

"Ok then which of you little buggers hit me? Because you just volunteered yourself for a little experiment." Nate rasped out in a now gravely voice. Time to see how much damage the regular shots can do to a target. He thought as a wicked grin spread across his reptilian visage.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/d/df/Lizardfolk_-_Steve_Prescott.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090519100001

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Alter_Self

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/mageArmor.htm

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the ship's remains N8 continued waiting for Aria's consent. He had half a mind to just go ahead and ransack the vessel... It wasn't as if the organic could even make use of it it's current state. Even so she still remained it's rightful owner and the robot mage's ethical code included a deep seated respect for property rights. His wait was however interrupted by the heartless attack.

"Statement. Do not worry Kantia. I will be there shortly to aid you." He spoke into her ear through the scouter. He resolved to himself that he would not let her meet the same fate as Natalie. As such his nanite dragon body began bounding through the jungle straight towards Kantia and her scouter which he'd be able to find from anywhere on the same dimension. His only delay was to take a moment to shed his tail. This lighted him by a small bit allowing him to sprint a little faster, it also allowed him to leave a small mass of nanites at the ruins to continue waiting for Aria's words on the matter of salvage. Now bounding forth to Kantia's defense N8's liquid metal form melted and flowed around any obstacles that tried to impede his rushing charge.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.