photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mushroom Hunt, It's Adventure Time!
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 22 2015, 02:18 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia, instead of readying herself for battle, drew her sword and backed up in fear. First time in a while seeing these things, and after the last time she saw them, knew exactly what they could do. She held the blade in front of her. Can she fight these ones? She would have to. Her gaze locked on the one closest to her as she resolved herself to the fight.

Blue and pink monkeys... Well, that was new. As was the man turning into a lizard, she turned her gaze back to the Heartless. Kantia put her sword in her right hand and turned it so that she held it back hand.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 22 2015, 07:02 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

A number of the monkey heartless immediately set sight on the tastiest looking and thus most vulnerable members of the pack. That is, George and Kantia. The young man immediately started backing off, bashing the blue monkeys away from him, gritting his teeth as he felt his jacket scratched up and torn by their claws. He sliced a monkey heartless' head off, sending it flying. The monkey heartless felt around for it's cranium before it fell over and exploded into munny and HP orbs.

George couldn't help but watch Aria as began her ass-kicking, entranced a bit..but saw also that Kantia was about to be attacked by a number of the pink monkeys. George dove with his shield to intercept a number of their projectiles, rocks and other things..

"I've got you..!"

He lays into the attackers with his own buster, charging up a beam to try and kill them in one shot..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 26 2015, 04:46 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Aria meanwhile, was able to do quite well with the quick heartless, and was able to destroy a handful of them with a spin.

So glad for that huge hoard I fought in Yen Sid's tower! she then thought, Otherwise I probably would still be weak as a fighter!

As Aria continued to dance and fight, the ballerina then started to spin on one foot, creating a fiery whirlwind around her that burned the evil monkeys to a crisp.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 29 2015, 09:32 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

Nate plinked away at a monkey with uncharged caliber shoots and after seeing that it took 4 hits just to down one he found himself remarking. "Hehe, yep. Even with a sweet ass weapon like this blasting is still for chumps and sorcerers. Battlefield control, buffing and debuffing are where the real power lies." With that in mind Nate pulled out a shaving of licorice root and began contorting one of his reptilian hands into the arcane signs and gestures of a spell. After muttering eldritch incantations under his breath for a moment he finally said out loud. "Hey Aria! Think fast...er!" Along with his comment he released a casting of 'Haste'.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/haste.htm

---------------------------------------------

N8 in the meanwhile continued urging his nanite body to surge forth through the jungle foliage like a tiny yet implacable wave of quick silver. As he finally arrived at the scene of the battle he instantly homed in on Kantia and saw she was about to be pounced upon by one of the heartless from behind. "DECLARATION! NOT AGAIN! KANTIA! I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!" He found himself shouting as he leapt onto her from behind and did his best to armor her from the incoming blow. He refused to let her meet the same fate as Natalie. He didn't have enough mass to completely armor her body at once but he could shift what he did have in response to incoming attacks to negate blows in an adaptive fashion. "Reassurance. Do not fear little one I will not let them hurt you like they did Natalie. So please don't hesitate, tear them apart like I know you can. I will defend your squishy organs while you give them hell."

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 30 2015, 12:03 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia, for one was surprised by the robot suddenly attaching itself to her, but didn't mind when it had actually saved her. Upon hearing it's words, she grinned, but then there was a small flash as she was enveloped in some sort of armor... It was silver... and... skintight to her dismay, but it didn't matter much as she seemed to be moving faster as well.

She turned on the Heartless that N8 had stopped from hurting her, cutting off it's head easily and took a low defensive stance afterwards. "... N8... armor... explanation?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 30 2015, 04:51 PM
Veteran

N/A

George was putting in his attacks, smashing into those who were tossing..unmentionable substances(He hoped that was mud or darkness, did Heartless even..?) at the fighters. The young man grinned as he kicked one and tanked a number of scratches from the side with his shield. His other hand was aimed with the buster at a small squad charging him, the enemies dissolving into shadow and munny as he unleashed a charge shot!

"Heh...Not a chaaaaahhh?"

George blinked as he watched Kantia gain that new and strange armor, his eyes drawn towards it. Unfortunately he was distracted by this new armor...rriiight as he got a scratch across his cheek, he winced and smashes the head off the monkey who attacked him. He did an unnecessary combat roll to flank them..Only to be distracted by Aria's movements, themselves alluring. He took a rock to the forehead, the pain only lessened by a helmet.

"Aaghh..damn me!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jun 16 2015, 07:13 PM
Renowned

N/A

With the speed boost from Nate, Aria soon spun faster and faster, making a fiery tornado as she roasted the monkey heartless. But then, Aria saw George get distracted, and also attacked so in response she leapt over to him and blocked another rock heading his way.

Need a partner Handsome? she then signed, before kicking away a monkey that decided to leap at her.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 08:34 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate looked on satisfied with the results of his buffing spell. Yep by the end of this fight her extra speed will have contributed a lot more DPS and downed a lot more foes than a simple fireball would have. he thought to himself as he considered how he could next best leverage the tools at his disposal to end this encounter. Ultimately he decided to conserve his wizardly resources for the time being and returned to using of his new blaster. "This day is still young and I'll probably end up needing my magic for much more worthwhile endeavors than simply killing things." He then also noted while practicing steadying his aim and lining up a few more shots.

-------------------

"Confusion. I am just as surprised as you... I am certain I lacked enough mass to envelop you completely. I did however pick up readings of a large fluctuation of dark mana emanating from your body. I think you or whatever latent undiscovered/ dormant abilities you may have were most likely responsible for this development." The robot mage said as he began to process the new situation. He actively scanned the surrounding melee and did his best to serve his ward as a sixth sense, giving her tingling nudges away from incoming strikes and danger. He also mirrored the motions of her muscles reinforcing them with mechanical force, resulting in an effective amplification of her speed and power. "We will have to look into this further afterwards, but for now I believe the more pressing matter at hand is the termination of these creatures. It is now as some would say, hammer time. And while you wear me I will not let them touch this." N8 then said.

https://soundcloud.com/cheezitzrice/before-my-body-is-dry

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 09:42 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia pushed any embarrassment she had to the back of her mind and decided to just charge in head first. With her sword in her weak hand, she held it back hand and did a full spin, finishing with the blade arcing upwards into a Heartless, sending it into the air.

Shortly after she jumped up and kicked it once, fumbled her blade and caught it in her left hand, only to use it to slam said Heartless back into the ground. The Heartless dissipated shortly after connecting with the ground.

She felt a twinge in her nerves behind her and turned around with a horizontal slash, cutting one of the Monkey Heartless projectiles in half, but still receiving one of the halves to her face.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 10:39 PM
Veteran

N/A

There were only a handful of the monkey creatures left, starting to edge away from the fight and move into the tall trees for hope of avoiding the slaughter. George gave a small huff from the aching in his head, and gave Aria a smile, lifting his shield and buster.

"I'd love to dance, Aria. Shall I follow your lead?" He said, leaping to keep a barrage of rocks from reaching her, using his shield. A small whine as he charged up his Buster and took aim, thinking...He opened fire at a large rock that the monkey heartless used as cover, exploding the rock into shrapnel that shredded 1 or 2 of the cowards.

"Now if only.."

HE saw it, out of the corner of his eye.

"There...The mushroom!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 11:43 AM
Renowned

N/A

Aria smiled as she grabbed George's hand, and did her best to twirl around with him while kicking away at the remaining heartless. Of course, when he spotted the mushroom, the ballerina signed to the rest of the group.

"Cover us, George and I are going after the shroom!"

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jul 26 2015, 03:02 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate did his best to score a few more hits against the remaining monkey heartless despite his blurry eyesight and shaky aim. Hmm I wonder if I could enchant this thing with homing properties? He thought to himself as he managed to eliminate another one of the apes. "Isn't there supposed to be more than a single mushroom? From what I remember there was supposed to be a decent sized group of them? Where are the rest? Also do you have the proper means of extracting the various elemental arts from them?" He found himself questioning aloud as he kept on trying and failing to finish off of the last accursed monkeys. If I miss one more damn time I'm throwing a black hole at this stupid shadow simian.! he internally grumbled.

------------------------

N8 overlaid a visualization of his sonar mapping onto Kantia's eyepiece in the hopes of providing her some degree of blindsight despite the current obstruction to her normal vision. "Query. Are you ok little one?" He asked before detecting another incoming attack. He sent a warning twinge to her legs as he prepared to assist her in performing an evasive acrobatic flip.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 27 2015, 12:11 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia took the feeling in her legs as an indication to jump, though she didn't follow through with the flip. She was more surprised at how high she was able to jump in that moment more than anything else. Kantia landed a few seconds later and rolled to the right as one of those things swiped at her. She stabbed it in the back and expected it to die, but it didn't and clawed her arm which made her cry out in pain as she backed away.

That's when the sonar map came into view... Being able to see everything around her like that was useful to be honest, but distracting...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 05:41 AM
Veteran

N/A

"It's...wait, it's trying to draw us away!" George said, still, he couldn't let the creature get away...He charged up his buster and unleashed a bolt into it during the spin, destroying it without any undue problems..But he looked around, still detecting a surge of darkness with his goggles.
Of course, he took the time to enjoy this little dance with Aria..even if he wasn't entire sure how he was following with her own rhythm.

"It was a distraction, but where are the rest?.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Aug 1 2015, 04:44 PM
Renowned

N/A

Aria shrugged to say she didn't know, but as her human body was starting to wear out, she started to hear ticking in the back of her mind. Seeing that there didn't seem to be any more heartless around them, she stopped dancing and tried to catch her breath, also being sure to use George as support for her wore out body.

"I am going to be sore in the morning." she then slowly signed, before giving a smile.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Aug 3 2015, 01:30 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Hey man why'd you kill it with a buster shot? Don't you remember that the mushrooms have to be killed in specific ways in order to harvest their drops? That and if it was leading us somewhere it was most likely to the rest of it's kind..." Nate said with a bit of disappointment in his voice. "Anyways according to my mental map the base camp which is where the majority of them gather should be right over there." He added pointing the way. "We're pretty much almost there. But please try not to improperly slay them. They each do a series of weird charades asking to have specific elements inflicted upon them. They cycle through charades for different elements but for the best drops once you've hit one with a specific type of elemental damage do not hit it any more until it properly requests that same element again. That's the only way to get the elemental arts crests anyways."

"So what elements do we even have at our disposal in this party anyways? If I switch over to Final Fantasy style casting I can pull off Blizard and Cure magic." The wizard then asked, hoping that they would be able to pull of gathering a few samples of every local art available. "Hmm that buster you gave me might count as gravitational magic although we probably shouldn't risk it on the mushrooms..." Heh even if the magitech sufficiently counts as magic there might still be the problem of it crushing the resulting item drop... "So yeah what elements do you guys have? Aria it looked like you can do some stuff with fire right? Can you pull that off again easily? How about the rest of you? Any fire or thunder? Wind and gravity would also be nice but they might not actually even be necessary at this particular farming spot. The jungle shrooms were only ever interesting in fire ice, lightning, and cure, or at least that's how it was back when I played the game..."

------------------------------------------------

"Consideration. I believe I could manage to cast some crude electrical spells if I were to power them with my own vitality/ 'Hit points'. I do however find myself wondering whether these creatures will respond to my wizardry or if due to their nativity to this eldritch multiverse, they'd only respond to that dark mana so many of the self proclaimed mages in these worlds harness." N8 commented.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hmm that is an interesting question too." Nate admitted. "I suppose the same goes for George as well depending on how much 'magic' there is in his magitech..." Turning his attention to the inventor "Hey man you said you used a lucid shard to make this gravity buster right? How much magic or "Dark mana" as N8 calls it would you say you are mixing into your tech?" I could perhaps use a divination to detect if it emits any magical aura but I suppose the only way to really find out if his busters are considered magical enough will be to test one of an appropriate element against one of the shrooms... He thought to himself before finally turning his attention to the girl wearing the robo kamui. "Ooh, hey Kantia? What about you? Do you have any magic?"

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 3 2015, 01:45 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia vaguely heard Nate asking about magic before she slipped from the conscious world. The armor she had been wearing melted off her, leaving her in the clothes she had already been wearing before that.

When Kantia once again opened her eyes, she wasn't in the jungle... a black void, on a stained glass platform. The platform depicting herself with two silhouettes on either side of her. She could tell one was female and the other male.

Welcome back, I believe you're ready now, pay attention this time. The sound of the voice seemed to come from everywhere at once.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 02:20 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Ah, sorry sorry, I kinda forgot that whole thing. That I remembered Mushrooms being around was a miracle of it's own, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since...I was like 7. In any case..Lead the way, good man, we're done with the random encounter here and I think everyone got some XP and munny from it. Ready when you all are..and You were beautiful out there, Aria." George grinned at the dancer, being a good support for her as they walk along. "Good job everyone. Nate, you seemed like you were having a hard time with the Caliber..any problems with it? "

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.