New Poll

» Fleeing the Key.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 06:44 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Light mist hung in the air of the dense jungle. It was here that a Dark Corridor opened. It was a nice secluded space with animals and the like all around. When the portal opened it frightened a great many of these animals and sent them scurrying in multiple directions.

A young girl stepped through the portal, and she took a breath. There were many Hearts in the location, but that wasn't why she was here. She was fleeing a Key. Or rather these two Heartless were fleeing the Key of Ethan.

The first Heartless through the portal was Exsila. The other...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 08:56 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Angelica. The Girl followed Exsila away from Traverse and the Keyblade, with one demand. A Decent Explanation.

Looking around, she was slightly surprised Exsila took them to a Jungle. However, a Jungle meant there was likely no people, and that was perfectly fine by her. Less temptation. She looked back to Exsila.

"So... Mind if I get that explanation now?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 09:08 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"An explanation, yes." Exsila looked around for a split second, determining that no one was around. She then summoned up three Heartless. "You already know about these. These are Heartless, just like you and me. Now then, there are other creatures that are similar; those are called Nobodies. I think I found your other half. Evil and not willing to believe that in these worlds that death is final, just a game to her."

"I could use her help to take her down. Then, at least you can become a complete being again." She turned her head to look at the Heartless, three Monkey Wilds. "We can control them..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.