photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» I Don't Need A Gimmick!, What does it mean to be a Kamen Rider?
Lancereiger
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 04:30 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

"Oh wow, treating me like a joke? SIR, you have got to be crazy. Or stupid. You sure you're not getting indigestion all of a sudden?" Duel quipped, jumping to the side and looking at the monster. Any sort of weakness...? Not the cage, that was for sure. Or maybe it was. Either way, he had to get Phil outta there. Wait, born of rage? Did that mean she angered easily? If so, this was going to get interesting.

"No, seriously though. A lady? Please. You have no class and you're pretty much flat as a board where it counts. Oh wait, are those actually breasts? I thought those were coincidentally lined up LUMPS. Could've fooled me. Should see a doc about that." Maybe his taunting would strike a nerve, but if it didn't, maybe it could buy a few seconds.

--------------------
New Forum, New Heroes! Where will our adventures take us?

Roster:
Lance A Kamen Rider and His Blob.
Cexlan Anomalous Jacka**.
Dekar The Undying Knight.
Bass The Perfect Robot Master.
Shaia The Inventor Interference.
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Nov 20 2013, 05:11 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

"Who are you calling little spider lady?" Nina said, trying to join in the mocking, "An 'Tragic Arachnia'? Really? The best you can do is 'tragic'? I mean if it was something like Doom Arachnia it'd be kind of cool but your name sounds like you're about to break down crying any second now."

Quickly, Nina drew her sword and attacked. However the...whatever it was..was far tougher than it looked. A direct hit from her sword didn't even seem to phase her. Nina wasn't going to give up so easily though, and kept hitting her many legs.
PM
^
Beleth
 Posted: Nov 22 2013, 06:28 AM
Newcomer

SAMBA DE CARNIVAL!

Member No.: 47

Eiji glanced at David, or rather Zoras, as he taunted the spider monster, lowering his hand as it held the OOO Driver and an awkward expression of worry crossing his face, "Uh, are you sure we should be antagonizing h--" only for his attentions to be turned to the other Rider, Duel, who had promptly begun chipping into the taunting.

"No, really, I'm not sure we--"

And then the girl too? The Rider let out an exasperated groan, slumping his shoulders as the three charged right on in to assail the female monster, "Aaahgh! Why isn't anyone listening?" he sighed and shook his head.
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Nov 23 2013, 11:13 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Tragic Arachnia stepped back when she was punched, the hit connecting with her face, and as Nina attacked the legs on the monster's back, Arachnia flinched from the strikes as they left a few scratches on the shell protecting them. Of course, the insults from Nina and especially Duel, infuriated her more as she roared, but then she noticed that the fourth human did not attack, and assuming he was weak, decided to attack him first and get rid of him. Jumping over Nina and kicking the human girl in the head, the spider woman then used on of the legs on her back to try and impale Eiji.

"Just try and stop me!" the monster yelled, before also launching webs around the room with her hands. Of course, before the leg could pierce the Japanese man, Zoras jumped and shouted.

"Rider punch!" he said, his fist glowing with a purplish energy as he performed an uppercut on the monster's jaw, sending the leg off target as the monster was sent towards the ceiling.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Nov 24 2013, 05:29 AM
Experienced

N/A

Duel jumped, landing beside Eiji to defend him...or would had Zoras not intercepted the monster. "Sorry, Eiji. But she ate Phil on purpose, not to mention that she could kill him if we don't defeat her. It's the monster or the satyr. I choose the satyr, so I'm going to hit her until she spits him out. She wants to run away after that, she can. But if I have to rip her to shreds to get him out, then I'm going to get my hands messy. I don't like it either, but what else is there? That said..."

Duel jumped into the air, rotating three times before extending a foot outwards. "I accept your challenge! RIDAAAAAAH KIIIIIIIICK!" As he said this, he felt his body move faster, like the world slowed down for a mere moment. In that moment, however, he was speeding along at Tragic Arachnia with great speed, sure to do some damage if the attack connected.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Nov 24 2013, 05:32 PM
Survivor

N/A

The kick from the spider-lady sent Nina flying, she only barely missed crashing into a wall by regaining her balance at the very last second. She looked up and saw two of the riders punching and kicking the beast.

"If they're going for short range," Nina said, drawing her guns, "I'll go long"

Nina got up and aimed at the spider woman. She opened fire and immidietly began running around her so as not to get hit by her again. Her ears were still ringing from the last time.
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 18 2014, 01:10 PM
Renowned

N/A

((So... after a few months and chatting with Eiji's player.. I have been given permission to skip him, and also KO his character... so... sorry for the delay folks...))

The gunshots, the kick, and the punch were enough to throw the spider monster lady around the room. Surprisingly, she also bounced a bit off the cieling and walls, accidentally hitting Eiji in the process and knocking him on his back, and also knocking him out cold.

"Whoops!" Said Zoras, "Sorry about that man!"

The monster then got up, and despite the beating, still seemed to have plenty of energy.

"You think you can stop the Reyj?!" she hissed, looking down at Eiji and covering the unconcious japanese man in webbing to keep him down for now. The spider lady then let out a scream as she jumped back and clung to the wall. at the opposite end of the room, "THINK AGAIN!"

"Ah crap." Said Zoras, as he noticed the monster start glowing, "Looks like she's about to do a special... SCATTER!"

Just as he gave the command, the spider chose to attack, opening her mouth and sending out blasts of spiderweb to try and immobilize the rest of the group.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Mar 18 2014, 06:59 PM
Experienced

N/A

Duel was honestly surprised the blow hit, but hey, small blessing. He watched the other attacks connect, sending the monster flying.

"Ha, Pinball Spide-oh crap webbing." Duel scattered away, narrowly escaping the majority of the webbing, but one strand nailed his left arm, pinning it to his side. A bit of a struggle just seemed to make it tougher, though. "...Nah, I can still beat you with one arm. RIDER PUNCH!" Duel charged back towards Tragic Arachnia, his fist glowing red for a brief instant before flashing, making Duel move faster to strike the monster.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Apr 3 2014, 04:01 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Aw come on" Nina shouted, quickly holstering her guns and drawing her sword. She swung it rapidly from side to side to cut the webbing being launched at her.

"Haha, slice and dice special baby!" She shouted. Her jubilation was short lived however, as her sword ended up covered in the sticky stuff. Her sword was now stuck to the wall!

"Ooooh that was not smart," Nina muttered to herself, letting go of the sword and drawing her guns again. "Hey guys, this lady got any weaknesses I should know about?"
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 10:31 AM
Renowned

N/A

The monster staggered at the punch, though she was not down yet. Zoras, however also noticed that it wouldn't take much longer before she was finished off, and looked at Lance as he soon got an idea.

"Hey, La- er, Duel!" he called out, "How about we give Madame Web here a double helping of the Rider Special?"

The scarf wearing rider then grinned as he jumped up as his body started to glow red as he put one leg out when he descended onto the spider. The red aura started to swirl around him like a tornado as he headed towards the spider woman.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Apr 23 2014, 10:03 PM
Experienced

N/A

Duel glanced at Zoras, then back at Tragic Arachnia. "Hell yeah! Whenever you're ready, Zoras!" His legs started to glow blue, he as well approaching the monster.

"Last chance lady. Spit Phil out or taste our specialty attack." He threatened, preparing himself to dodge any further attacks.

(Take it away, Aura! Duel is yours to control for this next attack!)

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: May 24 2014, 05:23 PM
Survivor

N/A

Nian continued to shoot the monster in whatever looked to be a weak point. Sadly she could tell from the fact that the monster was not screaming in pain that none of her attacks were having any effect.

"Wait Speciality attack?" Nina said, confused. "Is this something I should stand back for?"

Instinctively Nina scurried back a little to give her comrades some room. It would be rather embarrassing to get caught in the middle of a final attack.
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 10:58 AM
Renowned

N/A

((GAH! Totally missed Quat posting till now! Also, thanks Lance.))

Duel had jumped just as Zoras did, the two riders swirling red energy for the later and the blue energy for the former mixing as they descended and struck the monster right in the chest. There was a massive flash of light, and while David was thankful his helmet managed to work like a pair of shades to protect his eyes from it, he watched as the monster fell apart and turn to dust as Phil was released and returned to normal size. Mainly because the satyr had apparently been shrunk down when he had been swallowed by his own Reyj.

Of course, the moment the light cleared and Phil was in view, the satyr raised a hand to speak.

"That... was the worst date I've ever had." he said, before falling flat on his face and blacking out. Zoras looked down at the trainer of heroes and nudged the pudgy goatman with his foot.

"I actually sort of expected a thank you." said the scarf wearing kamen rider, before his belt flashed and gave out the message: "Power low, please recharge."

After that, the rider went back to normal, and frowned as he remembered that the power supply for his belt was not exactly unlimited unlike the more modern Riders such as OOO, Kiva, or even that one with the trains. But then again, he was rather thankful that the belt didn't run out of juice before the monster was beaten, as that would have really, really sucked.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 11:41 AM
Experienced

N/A

Duel looked back at Phil after everything was said and done. "It is his way of thanking us. Phil has a reputation to uphold, after all." He pressed down on his belt, taking it off as the armor disappeared.

"...Though I don't remember belts having power limits. I need to check the classic Rider series out if I can find them." He noted, looking around. "...A bit of damage around, but not much work to fix it, I think. I'll help with what I can. ...Oh crap, Eiji's still out cold." Lance ran over to Eiji, looking him over. "...He'll be fine, I think? He just got knocked out. That spider lady hit hard." He shrugged and headed back to the broom he grabbed before this started. "Now to start cleaning. I wanna do some training, dang it."

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Jul 10 2014, 06:50 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Yeah well it wasn't my idea of a great day out either," Nina said, getting to her feet. She felt a little humbled by that last battle. She had been about as much use as a feather in a hurricane. She needed that training more than ever now. "Man, I REALLY need that training"

"What the hack was that crazy lady anyway?" Nina asked both the Riders, "Old friend or enemy?"
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 09:24 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Never seen her before in my life." David said, "Though, I think she called herself a Reyj. Kind of a dumb name though...."

The kamen rider then shrugged and picked up his cane, not that he needed it to walk, but it did have a compass inside, and a small knife as well. Unfortunately, the thought of using the knife to cut Eiji out of the webbing didn't cross his mind as he forgot about it.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 04:41 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Never heard of Reyj before. I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of them in the future though...Just a feeling. I hope I'm wrong though." Lance finally found a broom, starting to clean up the debris from the battle.

"...Oh yeah, anyone going to wake Eiji up? I know he's kinda tied up right now buuuuut he may want to change that later." He pointed at the unconscious Rider.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 06:16 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Ehhhh...I'm not sure. Let's just cut him loose and have him wake up on his own." Nina said, unsure if it was good or bad to shake someone awake after they'd had been knocked unconscious. "

Nina picked up her broom again, surveyed the room and sighed.

"Man, after that I don't feel like training for a while." She said, "How about you guys?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.