photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» The (Robot)Man! The Myth! THE LEGEND!, Not related to Scott Sterling. Promise.
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 05:55 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

Bass jumped up again and stayed in the air this time, ascending higher into the air to keep away from the ice. He had a bad feeling about this... "You know, this is supposed to be a spar. We're not supposed to kill each other...or did you come here to shed blood? Because if you are, I won't hold back anymore, and you will die. You cannot defeat me, the Perfect Robot."

Bass' armor phased again, going now to a Purple and yellow color. "Mode Change: Napalm Man. On my world, this stuff is illegal. Dunno if it is here, but let's see how you deal with it!" He began firing metal capsules out at random around the arena. Everywhere the capsules landed, Napalm jelly was sent spraying around, igniting and burning everything it touched. A few splashed against the ice pillars Sixela was making, burning away at them. A few more also exploded near the emotionless girl, sending more jelly in her direction.

--------------------
New Forum, New Heroes! Where will our adventures take us?

Roster:
Lance A Kamen Rider and His Blob.
Cexlan Anomalous Jacka**.
Dekar The Undying Knight.
Bass The Perfect Robot Master.
Shaia The Inventor Interference.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:05 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

The Ice from her spell wasn't just going to burn away like that. It was magic after all. And just because your hot doesn't mean that magic Ice melts. Sixela quickly enveloped herself in a cocoon of ice as the napalm was sent her way, lighting the Ice and actually did eventually slowly begin melting it.

Of course, Sixela once again faded from view and was opposite the arena from her little thing of Ice... Panting.

Kid, its time you gave up on this fight, we don't want to lose you again. Even if I want you win.

"Winner." She pointed to Bass as she said this, her voice a deadpan.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:57 PM
Experienced

N/A

Bass stopped his assault, descending to the ground and immediately going back to the entrance. The girl did not seem to want to continue, and neither was he curious about her. He merely wished to test his skills against what this world had to offer.

...Still, she had a decent amount of power. He made a note to be careful if he met her again in the future. "Practice more on your skills! You have some interesting potential. See ya later!" He walked out of the ring, back to Phil.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 11:37 PM
Sage

N/A

Go on, follow him.

Sixela began moving, her body was repaired from any and all damage that remained so she easily caught up with the robot man. Though she kept silent. She didn't know what to do, nor did she really care about Bass...

Though there was the fact that she wasn't in the tournament roster meant that Phil would be more than a bit mad at her.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 01:39 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass was surprised to see her follow. "...Or tag along, I guess. Right, wonder what Phil's got in store for us-"

Before he could finish the sentence, Phil came stomping up to Sixela, red in the face. "And just who are you?! I didn't see you enter or prove yourself! How did you enter the arena without my say so?!" He stamped his hooves several times again to show his apparent frustration at this.

"I came here to have a fight, and she gave a fight. If I could pass your Proving Test, I have no doubt she could too. She has just as much right to be here. So chill." Bass gave an intimidating glare at Phil, who didn't seem phased at all by it. "There are rules, tin man, and rules gotta be followed! If I haven't given you the right to enter, then you're not entering!"

Bass looked at Sixela, then back to Phil. "So...I guess he wants you to prove yourself here. Up to you, I don't really mind."

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 09:03 AM
Sage

N/A

"Already lost, no point." Sixela said as she finished listening to the conversation, the emotionless look on her face probably more than a little unnerving for the satyr.

"Thanks for the fight... Learned some things." The statement was sent to Bass. Her blue eyes scanned the trophies and plaques.

A small mist of red energy appeared. "It would be best to chill goat man, you won't beat her in a fight, nor will she want to actually fight, I'm simply testing her."

And the mist vanished.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 05:59 PM
Experienced

N/A

Phil looked shocked at the appearance of the red mist. "Me, fight? Nah, I wouldn't wanna hurt ya. I'm sayin' more on the lines of you take the same test Scrap-head here took. Break some objects as fast as possible. Show me what you can do. I'll go set the pots up." The satyr walked away to prepare the arena.

Bass sighed, taking this all in stride. "She's already your...Junior Hero...material thing you kept going on about. She doesn't need to take the test, but I guess it's up to her." He looked at Sixela. "Want to try this out or leave right now while he's distracted?"

This post has been edited by Lancereiger: Jun 17 2016, 06:45 PM

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 08:06 PM
Sage

N/A

"Sure. No point in staying here." Sixela said to the robot... Thought for a moment and then decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Sixela." She said this quietly. Her body gave no indication of whether or not this was a friendly gesture, or something or not.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 11:29 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Sixela? That's a peculiar name. Alright, Treble, we're leaving." The robot canine looked up and yawned, raising itself up to follow. "This is my support unit and friend, Treble. He won't bite." The two walked over to the Save point. "Alright, whenever you're ready."

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.