photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town, Millie and Gloria in the Lucky Land!
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 1 2017, 12:14 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Gloria and Millie had been searching for a new place to train, somewhere less safe than the two core worlds while not being entirely a wasteland. This world held a strange promise to it, The sky was colorful and had a strange tinge of purple and green...The town strangely bright and bold. Gloria sniffed. "There's warriors here, in this town...Morioh-cho?" She said, noticing a city limits sign. "They're hidden, but we can seek them out." She didn't detect chi, but she felt fighting spirit effervescent in this place.

"Just keep an eye out, okay?"

For what, though? I looked vaguely like a Japanese town, how dangerous could it get?

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 1 2017, 01:05 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"Right, I'll do my best." Millie could never sense chi or ki on her own, having never really been trained in detecting it. Her ears twitched as she pulled her hood up. "This place feels a little... Odd."

It was the only way she could describe the current feeling that she felt in her chest. I don't sense anything major around here. Animus said in her head. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Millie let the glamour on her arm fill in so that it looked like a normal hand. She took Animus's worry and nodded to herself. If he was worried, something was up.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 1 2017, 08:39 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Unfortunately for them, someone stirred in the shadows of this town. A creature, an older dark-skinned woman, who hid from the light of day. A massive golem-like beast(Almost like the moai heads of easter island in design) plain to see behind her as she squinted.

"The fate of this world has been shifted. But...how?"

Two zombies approached her. "What...do you wish...mistress.."

"I thought escaping to this 'Fate' would let me proceed unimpeded. The ones who serve the 'Fate' of Morioh-Cho wouldn't be able to defeat her, as one of those unbound by 'Fate' won't join them this time. Still..Still...! "

A huff.

"The speedwagon foundation infiltrators are in town, correct?" A zombie nodded affirmative. "Yesss...Sssancho Ssssanteria is already active."

The woman turned to the window, boarded up. Still, the power of [Hanoi Rocks] let her judge the weave of fate.

"It seems they lack Stands. None the less...They are outside Fate's loom. I can't let them ruin my one chance. Mobilize Santeria. Tell him they won't have an out to his Stand, [Natural Playboy.]" They slink off into the shadows, servants of this creature that hated day.

The Slaves To Fate would not be defeated by those who even lacked the power of a Stand...!

No, no, what did [that man] tell the one outside of fate, before it all faded to white?

'The power to change Fate...is not a Stand'

Are those words true..?

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 1 2017, 09:39 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Millie shivered. She shouldn't be that cold right now, so why was she? Millie pondered as she let her hoodie fill with heat.

Something's coming. Animus said with the intent on raising Millie's alarm.

Millie quickly looked around. "Gloria, do you sense anything? Chi, magic, anything? I think something's coming." Her voice sounded slightly worried. She couldn't see anything of note, but Animus was telling her things and he hadn't lied before.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.