photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Round of Practice
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 08:50 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Millie didn't bother blocking the sword, no, she held her hand up instead and stopped it. She made sure not to break it on accident, knowing she had the full capability to do so. The problem with training with Millie was simply her reaction speed. She reacted much quicker than the person she was training. But this was a good solid swing of the sword.

She smiled. Millie looked at the sword. "Good job, nice swing." She complemented and sighed. "That's it for now." She felt as if the other's would be here soon.

"We'll continue later. But you'll most likely be able to take on the weaker Heartless."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 09:18 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Stephany smiled. I was praised for my swing! Yay! "Alright. We can resume training later then." Stephany walked out of the room.

A question popped into Stephany's head. A burning question that needed to be answered. "Wait... How did you become a girl?" Stephany asked, without any concern for if the question was rude.

How exactly does that happen to someone? Unless she was always a girl... No, I don't think so. Not possible. I mean, I'm sure there's a way but... It's just kinda strange, someone changing their physical body to the other sex.

"Oh! Umm... Not that I'm saying it's bad or anything... I'm just curious."

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 10:35 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie sighed at the sound of the inevitable question. Her hand reached back into her pocket and out she pulled an ornamental like dagger. The blade was blunt. But it would injure you just the same. "This dagger. I got it from a world and it was infused with magic to grant... Well, a wish of some sort. It found my wish easy to do, and well, that happened." Millie's face turned red as she recalled several moments... A shake of her head.

"A-anyway, I think I'm gonna rest, you should too," She pointed to the bed in the corner of the room. Really it had just been pushed over there because they needed a space for training. The room was originally a bedroom after all. "You can choose one of the other rooms too if you want. Just make sure its not lived in already, there are after all, two other occupants of my ship."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 01:42 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany would have complied but... She still had questions. Questions that would really bug her until she got answers, though none of them were particularly pressing or truly important. "Does the dagger do anything else other then grant wishes? And why the cat ears and tail?" Stephany paused for a time.

"C-can I touch your eats and tail?" Stephany blushed lightly. She could ask about things for hours, but questions concerning Millie's ears and tail were the ones she wanted answers to the most.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 04:27 PM
Sage

N/A

"The dagger makes traps. Webbing, things like that." She paused for a moment. Millie stared at Stephany as the next few questions were said. A small sigh. Everyone wanted to touch the tail and ears. Why? Why was that a thing?

"No, you can't touch them, they're kinda off limits, for everyone." For reasons she will not say. Another small sigh. "What is taking them so long? Maybe I should go check on them..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 12:45 PM
Experienced

N/A

"A dagger that makes traps... A trap dagger. Hmm..." Stephany thought about it for a second then discarded the thought. It was likely that she'd make the connection later. Stephany sighed and looked a bit disappointed.

"I should have guessed that the ears and tail would be off limits. Sorry, I guess." Even if that does make me want to touch her ears and tail so much more. Maybe I will... But I wouldn't want to make her angry... Maybe later. Or during training, so I can play it off like it was an accident! Stephany smiled, a bit lost in her thoughts about what the cat ears and tail would feel like.

"Them? Who's them?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 03:04 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie blinked as Stephany seemed to go into a daze. She would wave her hand in front of Stephany's face, if she hadn't already snapped out of it. "Oh, they're my friends. Gloria and Stone."

"I'm gonna go check on them. Stay here, okay?" Millie walked towards the teleporter.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.