photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» This makes no sense ;_;
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Apr 18 2013, 08:58 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

Well, I was looking around some forums and I noticed something incredibly strange - the topics were ordered alphabetically by original poster! I don't know how it didn't click sooner, something always seemed off when I was looking but I only just realized this.

I think though... it would be much more clear to sort topics by date last posted; newer topics at the top? Is there a way to sort the view like that personally? I tried looking through the options but I didn't see anything to sort the order of appearance of topics...

Any help with this one? Am I blind, or something? sad.gif

okay I checked! In this forum, the topic order is sorted by date posted... I'm so confused sad.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Apr 19 2013, 07:55 AM
Newcomer

N/A

Member No.: 17

Well I don't know if this goes on in any of the other boards but in the accepted characters board they are done alphabetical by the original poster so it is easier to find a specific person's characters, all in one group as opposed to all over the place, as they get pushed farther and farther back into the back log.

The rest of the forum though I am pretty sure is set by latest post date.
PM Email AIM
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Apr 19 2013, 08:11 AM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Resident Artist
Member No.: 2

And you can always change how the threads are ordered using the drop-down at the bottom.

--------------------
Cat - the girl who leapt through meta / Sonic - the hedgehog chasing ghosts
Yugi - the boy who tempers darkness / Journals - the words remembered most
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Apr 19 2013, 08:35 AM
Newcomer

N/A

Member No.: 32

Oh... That DOES make sense! I got scared for a minute when I couldn't find my profile to look something up quick happy.gif"

Thanks guys smile.gif

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.