photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» Taking Wing and Finding Talons, Open to anyone!
Katana9992
 Posted: Apr 18 2013, 05:55 PM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Deep Jungle would normally be the last place most Interferences would want to visit. In fact, if someone were to ask exactly why Hawk Shadowflash had decided to pay the humid, jungle world a visit, he wouldn't really have an answer beyond 'a gut feeling'. Indeed, as a young man who trusted in his instincts, the British teen decided to check out exactly why he felt the urge to come to the world. Having just landed in the deserted research camp, he noted that, in spite of signs of recent inhabitants, it was indeed empty of people.

"Suppose that makes avoiding any awkward questions easier..." Hawk muttered to himself, pushing the flap of the tent away fully and stepping out into an almost literal wall of humidity. Immediately, he was glad he left his jacket on his Gummi Ship, and pulled his sunglasses down over his eyes to help mitigate the amount of light coming from the sun. Sighing, he ignored his discomfort as he began to walk around the camp, searching for any clues as to why he felt he had to come to this world in particular.

In the shadows of the trees surrounding the camp, a pair of eyes followed Hawk's movements.

--------------------
3DS FRIEND CODE: 2191-7867-2485
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: May 12 2013, 01:11 PM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 12

Those eyes that were watching Hawk wasn't the only unusual thing in the world. As Hawk walked around he would start to feel the air getting colder. Hidden in the back part of the camp was something you don't see everyday in the middle of a jungle. It was a dome of ice. It wasn't even ordinary ice. The ice was black.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: May 12 2013, 05:05 PM
Explorer

N/A

Hawk's eyes widened as the cold hit him, though he had to admit that it was pleasant and welcome in place of the humid warmth that had been bothering him before. He began to walk, feeling the air chill more and more, causing him to become somewhat nervous, considering he was in the middle of a jungle, which should never be this cold. And then he stopped dead in his tracks, jaw hanging open as he stared at a dome. Of ice. In the jungle. And it was black.

"What the actual f***." His voice was a whisper, but had a powerful sense of wonderment and confusion behind it. His feet moved of their own accord, bringing him closer to the strange phenomenon. Hawk stopped near it, his breath slightly visible due to the chill. Curiosity overwhelmed him, one gloved hand raising and reaching towards the ice. His hand hovered over the surface, uncertain if it was safe to touch, before he scowled in annoyance briefly. Why the heck was he afraid of touching a little ice? Even if it was not melting. In the middle of the jungle. And was black instead of normal looking. Okay, maybe he had reason to be hesitant.

"... bugger it all." And Hawk placed his hand on the surface of the ice.

Meanwhile, the figure who had been observing Hawk had moved to where the young man had previously been searching. The figure paused for a moment, before pulling a single white orb from nowhere, placing it down on the ground. Then, just as suddenly as the figure had appeared, it vanished into a swirl of silver. The orb it left behind glowed slightly in the sun.

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: May 12 2013, 06:02 PM
Survivor

N/A

At Hawk's touch the ice seemed to shatter, as if it was waiting for someone to open it. And what was inside of the dome was just as unusual as the dome itself. It was a young women but it didn't even need to take a small glance to tell she wasn't human.

Her skin was a strange combination of purple and gray and her hair was a shade of blue. Her arms, from her hands to her shoulders and even around her neck was a strange grey armor that seemed to be a part of her, with a blue jewel right under her neck. On the underside of her arms were large wings with feathers that seemed to be made of ice. She was wearing a robe made of the same feathers that made up her wings and on her feet seemed to be boots made of ice. Finally on her forehead was a horn made of ice. It was held by a ornate bird head which was in the center of her forehead.

All this and she seemed to be waking up.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: May 13 2013, 05:26 AM
Explorer

N/A

... whoa. Hawk briefly stared at the female, stunned by her appearance. However, he quickly noticed that she was starting to stir, and managed to shake himself out of his stupor. He knelt down beside her, about to check to see if she was alright, but a distinct warping sound from behind drew his attention. The British boy cursed as he spotted a pair of blue and purple monkey-like Heartless approaching.

"Damn, Powerwild Heartless..." Getting up, Hawk turned. He glanced back at the awakening female and sighed, hoping that she would soon wake up completely. Looking back, he saw the Powerwilds charging faster, having spotted him properly.

Grinning slightly, Hawk charged forward to meet them, dodging around the side of the first Powerwild's attack, a straight jab. The second Powerwild tried to jump and scratch Hawk, but he was ready for the attack, leg rising into a kick to the small Heartless' torso, launching it away. Turning, Hawk then launched forward into a roll at the first Powerwild, which was now trying to head towards the girl on the floor, and exited the roll in a powerful tackle, slamming into the ground and raising a small cloud of dust. Locking his arms around those of the Powerwild as he stood up from the ground, he grimaced as the tiny monkey of darkness kicked his stomach repeatedly, pain flaring with each hit. One lucky hit managed to catch him in a certain spot, and he nearly dropped the Heartless as a flash of intense pain flooded his body. However, he maintained his grip.

"Okay, you're kind of p***ing me off!" Hawk growled, anger flooding his veins as he saw the Powerwild he had kicked coming back for more. With strength beyond his usual level, the British teen used one arm to hold the struggling monkey in his arms and used the other grab it by the head. Having securely grabbed it, his other arm darted to one of its flailing limbs, gripping it tightly. He then proceeded to let go of the head and, raising the trapped Powerwild, threw it at the other one, forcing the two Heartless into a tangle of limbs.

"Time to end this little scrap." Hawk growled out, running full pelt towards the downed Heartless. Just as the two Powerwild Heartless managed to get up, he reached them. One was launched upwards by a powerful uppercut, the other being punched in the face with enough force that it dispersed into dark mist, dropping bits of munny. The launched Powerwild had almost reached the ground when Hawk returned his attention to it, and he ran towards it, jumping at it. While his jump wasn't that high, it was enough, and his rising knee smashed into the Heartless, dispersing it. Landing, the teen felt his surge of anger and energy fade, and he fell backwards, lying on the ground and breathing heavily. For a brief moment, he could have sworn he was lying on something, but then the sensation faded and he realised he was probably imagining it.

"Ugh... dammit, went overboard again, didn't I?" Hawk muttered, one hand rising wearily and pulling his sunglasses away from his closed eyes, the other hand moving to his face and rub the bridge of his nose. Placing the sunglasses back on, he pushed himself off the ground and started to head back towards the girl from the ice.

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: May 16 2013, 10:23 PM
Survivor

N/A

The girl managed to slowly pull herself up as Hawk fought the Heartless. She didn't seem to notice the battle as she focused on herself. The fact that she wasn't human. "I-It wasn't a dream..." She muttered as she remembered the last thing she could before waking up. The stained glass platform, the voices and the black ice. Was this the price she had to pay to keep from losing herself to the black ice? She remembered the pain and how it seemed to invade her mind as the power was forced on her.

Her musings were broken as she finally realized someone was walking toward her. She tried to jump to her feet but she stumbled and fell back down. But even on the ground she held her talon like hands in front of her as menacingly as she could.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: May 17 2013, 05:27 AM
Explorer

N/A

Hawk let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the girl from before was safe and awake, but he raised an eyebrow at the fact that she was holding her... talons up. Holding his hands up, he stopped his approach, standing in full view of the girl. He smiled slightly and decided to try and calm the girl down.

"Hey there, you okay now miss? It's kind of worrying to find someone out cold in the middle of a jungle where random Heartless can show up, you know." He spoke casually, using one hand to brush off some of the dirt that he'd gotten on him from the scuffle, the other one lowering to briefly touch his tender side, eliciting a small wince of pain. Briefly cursing his foster father for what must have been the thousandth time, he returned his attention to the feathered female on the floor, waiting for an answer.

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: May 23 2013, 09:22 PM
Survivor

N/A

The girl stared at Hawk for a few seconds before lowering her arms. It seemed like she had done it mostly out of instinct rather than any conscious desire. She kept staring as she went over his words. Jungle, Heartless. Was she really in the Kingdom Hearts? Then again things didn't seem like a dream especially with what happened to her.

Slowly she got to her feet. Hawk could get a good look at her eyes and see they were a rather bright blue color. "I-I think so..." She said softly.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: May 30 2013, 04:26 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Ah... that's good." Hawk replied, smiling slightly, briefly noting the bright colour of the girl's eyes before focusing on the matter at hand. Walking over to a small crate, the boy hopped up onto sat on top, adjusting his position a bit before looking once more at the other person, smile having turned into a full blown grin.

"Right, I suppose an introduction is in order! My name is Hawk Shadowflash, a pleasure to meet you, miss. What's your name?"

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Jun 2 2013, 02:59 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Yuki. Yuki Masami." The bird like girl responded. Yuki after introducing herself was looking around the jungle. She was looking rather confused about where she was. "Um Mr. Hawk where are we? I-I don't remember being anywhere near a jungle before I woke up here." Yuki asked.

She also didn't remember being some kind of bird person but Yuki pushed that thought down. She can't panic right now. If she panicked that could make things worse for her. Yuki was doing the best she could to just try and outright ignore the changes that happened to her.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: Jun 3 2013, 03:34 PM
Explorer

N/A

"First off, call me Hawk, no mister, and secondly that's one heck of a question. You're going to need to listen carefully, and trust what I say, no matter how unbelievable." Hawk spoke, tone becoming slightly more serious as he thought about how to phrase what he had to say. After all this was his first attempt at introducing someone to the concept of being an Interference. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Yuki, directly in her eyes.

"Right, this place is Deep Jungle, based on the Disney film Tarzan and part of the worlds featured in the first Kingdom Hearts game. A short while back, this kid named Alex Karsath somehow entered the game Kingdom Hearts II and made it real. I don't know how he did it, I didn't get the specifics from Merlin. But he travelled along with Sora, Donald and Goofy, did the whole plot and stuff. Shortly afterwards, other people began to show up, from the real world, people who for whatever reason ended up connected to this universe. These people often gained special powers. People like myself, we're called Interferences. And looks like you're now one as well."

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Jun 10 2013, 01:03 AM
Survivor

N/A

Yuki listened in as Hawk explained. It was crazy but there was no way Yuki could deny what he was saying. After all here she was her body completely changed with her skin color changed, gaining wings and becoming more...well endowed. Yuki once again pushed it out of her mind. She couldn't think about that right now. No she couldn't even think about it.

"So...what am I supposed to do now Mi...Hawk?" Yuki asked as she looked up at her companion. What was she supposed to do now? She had no where to go and had no money or anything on her.
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: Sep 15 2013, 04:47 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Well, I can help you there Yuki. I can give you a lift to Radiant Garden, where you should be able to go and get yourself a ship. Problem is, of course, that ships cost munny, despite Cid's propensity for discounts. The easiest way to get munny is to defeat Heartless. Of course, that brings up its own problem. Namely, that I doubt you're used combat, among other things." Hawk rambled, having hopped back to his feet as he was spoke. He paced back and forth, feeling his energy slowly return to him despite the heat of the afternoon. Flashing a grin, he stopped on the spot and pointed at himself with his thumb.

"However, while I'm not exactly the smartest guy, if there is one thing I know how to do, it's fighting. So, if you want to try to get some munny by fighting Heartless, I'll help out. Who knows, it might be useful in other ways. If you'd rather not fight, I'll pay for your ship instead. Can't just leave you with no way to get around, y'know."

--------------------
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Sep 20 2013, 06:56 PM
Survivor

N/A

Yuki listened to as how explained things about getting a ship. It seemed simple enough though the problem seems to be money. Since she just arrived she was completely broke. There was no way she would be able to pay for it herself.

Of course Hawk seemed to think a head for that and offered to help Yuki. She blushed at the offer and thought about it. She didn't know if she could fight but if she was here she might have to eventually. Still she just nodded

"Thank you."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.