photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» It's Pat's Fucking Journal, It's Pat's fucking journal! The journal!
GoldenCrusader
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 08:47 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 84

user posted image

This is more of a masterpost of stuff on Pat since I prefer to post stuff on google docs. The actual JOURNAL entries will be posted after this post.

Thread List

Powers/Items/Creatures

The Story So Far...(TBA)
PM
^
GoldenCrusader
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 09:05 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 84

Entry #1

Dear Smartphone, I’ve been assigned to find a stolen Stand Arrow. Honestly? Do you want to know something? (Why am I asking a fucking phone this, it doesn’t give a shit, it’s a fucking phone.)

I have no clue what the fuck it does, and I’m SUPER curious, but it’s dangerous to tell me. (I don’t have a high enough rank to know either. Shit sucks for me. I’ve been part of the LA SUL for SEVEN whole years, you’d think I’d at least have some respect but I’ve got NONE. Absolutely none. Whatever. As long as I get to fight bad guys, I don't care.)

Anyway, I've heard of some suspicious activity around Lake Hollywood Park. I'm about to drive up there myself to investigate and maybe get into some fistcuffs, maybe fling some knives and shoot guns. Who knows. I'm saving this to the iCloud just in case somehow things go belly-up for me (I DOUBT I'm going to fuck up on this, but it's a good idea to leave a trail just in case.)

Toodles.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.