photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» Wait Until Saturday, One more week until full operation.
Newbiespud
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 11:59 AM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Long story short, school is even busier than ever. I find myself spending most of my waking hours working (or gaming to make sure I don't lose my mind). Unfortunately, that means I haven't been able to make much headway on forum business.

This week's going to be even more hectic, but hopefully after Friday I'll have a weekend free to just go for it on the Multiverse. On Saturday and Sunday, I plan to bring this forum to full functionality - IC worlds, background info, rules, the whole shebang. So I need you guys to hold out for just a little while longer, sorry.

I need you guys to do something for me in the interim, though. This forum's going to need staff to get it running, because I'm probably not going to be on that much other than to write for the fic. At the very, very least, we need Character Moderators to handle approving and moving character application threads. These moderators would have no authority over anything else; only character approval. I would also like one or two Global Moderators who would be dedicated to the forum as a whole. The biggest job there is managing members and conflict between members, as well as managing all threads and boards on a smaller scale. If you have any other suggestions for smaller staff positions that can help keep the forum running, consider this an open discussion thread.

Thanks for your patience, all of you. It should only be one more week.
PM Email WWW
^
quatermass
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 12:38 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Fair enough. I don't think I have the skills needed to be a moderator, but I'm sure there are other things I can do to help get this forum up and running.
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 04:45 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

I would like to volunteer myself as a Character Moderator. If I can help in any other way, just say so and I'll do my best.

--------------------
New Forum, New Heroes! Where will our adventures take us?

Roster:
Lance A Kamen Rider and His Blob.
Cexlan Anomalous Jacka**.
Dekar The Undying Knight.
Bass The Perfect Robot Master.
Shaia The Inventor Interference.
PM
^
Spork
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 06:38 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3

I would like to volunteer as a global moderator. I'm usually online a lot, and I've been here a long time, so I know how things work. I know the people here, and I think I'm somewhat liked. I won't deny that I'll have to get the hang of the learning curve of modship, but I know I can get the hang of things eventually, and in time to be a real help.

I've seen how stressful being a mod can be, and I won't deny that it'll be even more stressful for me knowing that I'd potentially have everyone's expectations hanging over my shoulder, but I really think I can handle the job to the best of my ability to ensure that the forum becomes a better place overall. That being said, I'm more of a community manager, not a technical one.

PM Email
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 07:49 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Resident Artist
Member No.: 2

user posted image

--------------------
Cat - the girl who leapt through meta / Sonic - the hedgehog chasing ghosts
Yugi - the boy who tempers darkness / Journals - the words remembered most
PM Email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 06:31 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

I'd like to volunteer as a Character Moderator myself as well. This way, if Lance gets the job as well, someone can be around to approve his character so he won't have to approve it himself. That, and I really don't think I could handle being a global moderator since, as Spork said himself, can be stressful, and I think just saying yes or no to characters, and pointing out what can be improved/expanded on if a character isn't approved would be a bit easier than being a global mod and have even the smallest chance of possibly abusing power later on.

That, and I like reading Character Profiles since they can get pretty interesting at times.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 05:29 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Had to find the Reply button again, but I think a role that could help someone that just helps with the forum fights between forum members would be good, the old forum had a lot of those...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Katana9992
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 06:03 PM
Explorer

N/A

Member No.: 9

I'm willing to help in any manner I can, so if you do create a mediator sort of role (nice idea, Will), I'd be willing to give it a shot.

--------------------
3DS FRIEND CODE: 2191-7867-2485
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 10:19 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

I may be willing to apply for a global mod position, since I've had some experience with modwork in the past and I've got a lot of free time at the moment. I'm a bit better at the technical side of things compared to community management, though.

If not that, I'd least be up for character application work, and I can always help out with things like chatrooms or extra bits of forum code to make things spiffier around here.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
The Heartless Wanderer
 Posted: Sep 19 2012, 04:05 AM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 18

I wouldn't mind being a character application moderator, as I'm always up for a good bit of reading. Global moderator sounds intimidating, but if you fall short of volunteers I'd be open to doing it for at least however long it takes for you to find a better candidate.

--------------------
user posted image

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure.
And all of it...irreplacable"

- RWBY "White" Trailer

Characters:
- Xelwis
- Minako Arisato
- Nero
- Melissa Farbanks

Click here to view the Heartless Wanderer's Character Log.
PM WWW
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: Sep 22 2012, 08:24 PM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay! Just so we have some staff to get going:

Global Moderators: Jacred, Spork

Character Moderators: Lancereiger, The Heartless Wanderer, Auragongal

Resident Artist: DoubleCross

Remember, GMods can also do the work of CMods if need be. Hopefully, it's all set up so that it works!
PM Email WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.