» Some Forum Updates!
Tarkya
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 02:44 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

Hey everyone!

So, in the aftermath of the previous poll and after some work and input from members, I've rolled out some updates to the Rules, Guide to the Multiverse, and a new universal character application template!

The Rules are basically the same, but there are a few new rules and it's all been formatted in a way that should be easier to read through. The biggest change you might notice is that the character limit has been removed. As of now, there is no limit on the number of external or internal characters you can create! However, there is still a limit of five canon characters at this point.

I've also decided to experiment with implementing a monthly activity check, which will start being a thing on the first of December. This isn't anything really elaborate - I'll just request that members post in the thread when it comes up. If a member has noted that they'll be away around the time the check happens they'll be considered exempt. Otherwise, missing a check will result in your characters being marked as inactive and moved. If you do return, you can reapply at any time.

The new Character Template has been trimmed down and reorganized, and applies to all types of interference. Existing characters will be grandfathered in, so you don't have to worry about updating your profile unless you want to. Any new characters should fit the new template, however.

The changes to the Inteference's Guide to the Multiverse are primarily formatting and expanding what was in the first guide. There's some additional info about things such as important NPCs, munny, various threats, and the status of the Real World.

I've also activated the Alerts System. This functions as a central place to see any alerts you might get on the forum, and also enables the ability to tag users to draw their attention to a post. In order to tag members, prefix their username with an @ symbol (ex: @Tarkya). You can change what things trigger alerts or emails in the user options. This feature is in beta, so there may be issues. If there are, let me know and I'll pass it on to the Jcink coders.

Other changes include some forum reordering, and consolidating the Rules and the Background Information forums into "Rules and Info", consolidating the writing and art forums into the Creative Corner, the deletion of some of the now unnecessary forums and the changing of the "Gummi Space" forum name to "The Ocean Between" in order to match with KH lore.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, this is the place to post them! I'm open to tweaking and altering what I've got here.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.