photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Round of Practice
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 09:33 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Millie stepped into the ship through the teleporter. While she has gotten used to teleporting, it still wasn't something her body handled entirely well. She had to shake off the small dizzy spell before Stephany would step in.

Her ears twitched as she walked over to the computer that controlled most the ship. It hadn't changed much since Stephany was last here, except now one of the bedrooms acted as a training room if it wasn't in use. To put simply, the bed and dressers were shoved into some random corner and the rest of the space was room for training.

"So..."Millie gulped a little. "This is my ship, we can begin training, but I'm sure you have some questions as well..." Her tail moved in a slight agitated fashion.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 11:38 AM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Stephany stepped out of the teleporter. After the initial bout of dizziness was over, Stephany looked around. This place seems... Oh. It doesn't seem familiar. I have been here before. The last and only ship I've been on. This is it... Wait. Then why does Millie have it? It belonged to William before... Is Will dead?

"Oh, some questions doesn't even begin. I have lots of questions. Like, one. Where's the previous owner of this ship? Is he alive, dead, gone, what?" The edge in Stephany's voice was in full bloom. Her tone at the end of a sentence was snappy, and she glared at Millie. The normally happy, excitable Steph was angry. Angry, and more then that, incredibly confused.

"Another question, how did you manage to get this ship? It's not as if a ship like this simply lands in one's lap. Well, maybe it does. I don't really know. I just want answers."

Well, I hope I'm getting answers, at least. It's not as if I can really do anything if she refuses to answer but leave... But if that happens, I'm just gonna be back on Radiant Garden, doing what I did before until someone else comes along. I'd rather not go back to doing that. as much as I love it there, I want to see other things.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 11:51 AM
Sage

N/A

Millie recalled what Stephany had said about her past self. Sounded like she had some hate towards her. So... She took a breath, and decided it would be best to come clean.

"My name, is Millie Sentinal, formerly William Sentinal." It was the best she could do really. Her strong front had faded from Stephany's anger. "I'm sorry I left you on Radiant Garden with no real goodbye. I'm sorry I never spoke to you for a whole year even though I was practically the first person to even get you into the Multiverse."

She sat down in a chair and looked away for a moment before saying. "We should start training, yeah..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 12:28 PM
Experienced

N/A

Those words hit Stephany like a bus. William and Millie are the same person? How? Stephany shook her head. "To hell with the confusing stuff..." She muttered to herself, then approached Millie. "You left me lost on a world, with not a place to go and not a clue as to what I should do next, really. I don't really know what to do. So I'll start by not hating you."

Stephany closed her eyes, and after a few deep breaths, she calmed down to a reasonable level. "Wildly yelling at or attacking you would be two... very bad options. Both would leave me feeling like a horrible person. It wouldn't do any good anyway." Stephany spoke, half sounding like she was trying to convince herself that her words were true.

"For now, I'll just accept your apology and forgive you. I'll let out my anger on you during training." Stephany held out her hand to Millie. "Just remember, I won't forget this."

Even though what she did was pretty hard to forgive, it's not as if she's a bad person. She was nice to me when we first met, she was nice to me when we met again. I can't hate her.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 01:50 PM
Sage

N/A

"Y-yeah, alright." Millie stood up and began walking towards the door to the spare bedroom that acted as the training room, or at least it would if Millie wasn't capable of punching a hole in the wall.

"Come this way and grab your sword." She pushed open the door and lead Stephany in.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 04:59 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Alrighty." Stephany grabbed her sword and followed Millie to the training room. Once in the training room, Stephany swung her sword over her head and charged at Millie. Once she was within distance, she swung downwards in a large, arching, clumsy swing.

"Hraaaaaaaa!"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 05:06 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie let out a sigh and grabbed the sword with her right hand. Her normal hand and plucked it out of the weaker Interference's hand. "You're clumsy. Try this."

She gave the blade back to Stephany and put Stephany's hands in the right place to hold the sword, two handed. "Now, you don't want to give your attack away by running at me with the weapon raised, it'll end badly for when you are fighting things smarter than a Heartless."

Her tail twitched and she smiled. "Now, come on." She backed up several steps.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 05:15 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Oh. Noted." Stephany backed up, then lunged at Millie, going for a poke with the sword, but she accidentally dropped it. "Whoops. Hehe..." Stephany scratched the back of her head then picked the sword back up.

Stephany crouched slightly, holding the sword slightly outwards, the hilt resting by her thigh. She ran in a crouch towards Millie, going for a sideways slash across the stomach.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 10:49 PM
Sage

N/A

There was a brief moment where it looked like it would connect, except it didn't. Millie had stepped cleanly out of the way and to the right. "Alright. Not doing so well."

Millie stepped forward again and began moving to reorient the younger girl. Positioning the feet and then the arms in a classic pose. "Okay, don't lunge or anything, I want you to practice just moving the sword."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 04:54 PM
Experienced

N/A

"So we start here then... Alright!" Stephany started swinging the sword, a bit awkwardly at first, but after a few swings, she started getting used to the weight of the sword. "I suppose stopping mid swing wouldn't be the smartest thing to do at this point..."

"Alright. I think I have the hang of this now... I hope. Also, if possible, do you think I could learn a bit of hand to hand combat too? A sword is nice, but being useless without one wouldn't be fun." Stephany smiled a warm smile at Millie. "I'm ok with whatever training you want to go with. This is kinda fun."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 11:43 PM
Sage

N/A

"I could probably train you at that... But... I'm really not the best at it. If Gloria was her, she could probably teach you how to use your fist." Millie looked away a little, almost apologetic. "Also, you don't owe me, due to those three years that I left you behind."

She scratched her chin with a finger for a moment. "Okay, what I want you to do is defend against my attack, okay?" Millie summoned her blade to hand in a flourish of light. "I'll go easy on you, and I'll stop before I hit skin."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 01:12 PM
Experienced

N/A

"It was only a request, you aren't obligated to do anything about it." Stephany looked at Millie, rather confused. "Three years? It's only been one year. I was dropped off at Radiant Garden about a year ago..."

I mean, I know I can lose track of time, but... lose two extra years? I don't think that's possible. I hope not.

Stephany took stance and held her blade diagonally across her body, preparing for the incoming strike.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 9 2017, 05:33 PM
Sage

N/A

"I'm meaning, for the sword, for anything. You don't owe me. I bought you the sword, because you need a weapon to defend yourself and because I felt horrible." The cat-girl swung her sword horizontally. It was predictable and should be easy to block.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 11:26 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany blocked the blow, sure. Granted, it was in terrible form. Still held diagonally, she held the sword too far away from her, arms fully extended. So naturally, her sword cut her in the opposite shoulder. The cut wasn't too deep, but it was still more pain then Steph was used to. She let out a pained noise, then proceeded to heal her wound and get back into stance.

"Again, please."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 11:36 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie grimaced as her blade bit into Stephany's shoulder, having slid up past the hilt some how. While it wasn't her taking the damage, it still hurt her a small bit on the inside. Still, it was training, some things needed to happen for it.

Millie held her blade in one hand and took a practiced slash at Stephany's left... And stopped short. "Alright, you see where I'm going to hit? Block with the flat of the blade so you don't damage the edge of your blade." She pulled the sword back and looked at Stephany.

"Correct your stance. Your blocking posture wasn't all that great either, hold the sword in two hands if you must."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 11:57 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany took a second to think about how she should be blocking, then got into stance. With her dominant right leg bent forward, her left half bent behind her. She held the hilt of her blade on her left side where her hip met her side, the blade itself diagonally positioned across and close to her body. Both hands were wrapped around the hilt, right over left. She was prepared this time.

"I think using two hands over all is the better idea for me. I'm not too strong, so..."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 12:15 AM
Sage

N/A

Millie's sword would come around again, going for the perceived opening on the left of the body. Her blade was aimed at the neck.

Her attack wasn't particularly fast or anything like that, but it was fast enough for a normal human to have a small amount of difficulty blocking if they didn't expect it. She would stop short if it didn't look like Stephany would block it.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 08:54 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany raised the sword higher to protect her neck. She braced herself for the impact of sword hitting sword in an attempt to not get hit with her sword, as that would end badly.

Stephany managed to successfully block the hit. The sword was pushed back a bit because of the blow, but not enough to hit Stephany. "I... I did it! I blocked the swing!" Stephany exclaimed, a bit too happy about her success, as it was only one block and not even a very solid block. Stephany smiled a bright and honest smile. Stephany felt an odd craving to be praised for a job well done.

I... I do hope she'll praise me...

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 09:51 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie didn't praise, no, not even close. It hadn't been a solid block at all. Millie's blade slid up the end, past the tip of Stephany's sword... And she stopped, not even close to a finished full attack. A small sigh. "Good job, but it was sloppy."

"Swing at me." She said, bringing up a false guard. It looked like it would be easy to break with the sword held in one hand.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 08:43 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Ok." Stephany replied simply. Aww, guess I didn't do as well as I thought... Stephany swung the sword, keeping the hilt close to her body, careful not to accidentally throw the sword. She moved her body with the swing, giving it more power. Her attack was well aimed, and looked like it would hit successfully.

As bad as I am at this, I'm having fun... Lots of fun!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.