photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Jungle Troopers, This /is/ the Digital World, right...?
Tarkya
 Posted: May 12 2015, 02:34 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

Did... did he just...

Sarah ripped her attention away from the sudden existence of a tail on Nate, let alone his sudden display of faint-inducing affection. At least there was something else for her to be thinking about other than awkwardness.

"Oh geez, is she all right? I've got some water in my bag..." She dug into her bag with a free hand, pulling out a half full bottle of water. She nearly went to twist the lid off with her teeth, but quickly remembered she was in company. Instead she just offered the bottle to Nate. "If it'll help..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 12 2015, 02:46 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

"Dear are you ok?" Nate said with concern as he held up Liv's now limp form. The wizard thankfully accepted the offered water bottle, grabbing it with his tail. As he opened it and brought it to his fainted girlfriend's lips he cast prestidigitation to chill the drink and change its flavor to that of peach iced tea. "Dear?" then asked again worry tinging his voice as he tried using another application of prestidigitation to cool her down a bit, directly.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 12 2015, 03:01 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Liv groaned as she felt her body start to cool down, and opened her eyes when she tasted peach.

"I'm awake..." she mumbled as she opened her eyes. "S-Sorry to make a scene."

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
D241
 Posted: May 12 2015, 06:47 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 71

"It's no trouble," Masamune said with a chuckle. "The two of you remind me of the younger Tenno." He smiled sadly at the memory of a young couple he once knew; they'd been so in love that they hardly ever noticed anyone else. Their passion was so great that when one had fallen, the other had stayed behind to try and rescue her partner. The sacrifice had given him and the rest of the team enough time to escape but the lovers weren't so lucky.

Asuka and Shiji.

The names were still fresh in his mind even after nearly a full two centuries.

"Seeing young love such as yours reminds me of what I fight for at times."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: May 13 2015, 12:19 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Sarah couldn't help but jerk away a little when Nate took the bottle with his tail. Dodomon tried to snap at it, but she held on. Good thing it doesn't have any legs yet...

"Don't feel bad. Heat exhaustion is pretty nasty, and this place is... pretty bad. There's a reason the bottle was half full..." She stroked Dodomon in an attempt to calm it down. "Seems like a great reason to get out of here and somewhere a little less cool and humid, though."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 13 2015, 04:47 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Er.. yeah... heat exhaustion." Liv mumbled, despite having grown up in Mississippi and also spent a summer without air conditioning in her house. Of course, while Masamune's statement did cause her to blush again but Sarah's suggestion to leave did sound pretty good.

"Yeah... uh... l-let's leave as soon as we can."

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 13 2015, 04:56 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Well then I suppose it's time for us to depart." Nate then said in agreement. "Farewell Masamune, I wish you the best in your endeavors." He then added before then addressing Sarah. "So then if you look closer over there Sarah you should be able to see the save point that leads back to the gummi ship. Why don't you go ahead and try it out. The ship is cool and air-conditioned so hopefully you and Dodomon will feel more comfortable."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
D241
 Posted: May 13 2015, 09:49 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 71

Masamune tilted his head toward the strange group he'd come across before securing his helmet back in its proper place. Back in his hermetically sealed shell, he finally noticed how hot it had been without his suit to protect him from the heat. The warframe was designed to withstand much more hostile climates, so his suit hadn't even registered that there was an increase in temperature.

It felt good to be honest.

"Until we meet again," he said before turning to exit the treehouse. He was a good distance away from his ship's crash site and it would be a long trek through the jungle before he'd see his ship again.

"Ordis, how's the ship looking?"

"Propulsion systems are back in functioning order, Operator. However, the navigation system is still offline and the foundry is operating at barely fifteen percent capacity."

Great, he thought. I would take some scavenging before he'd be able to fabricate weapons or, for that matter, anything beyond basic necessities. Time to get started.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: May 14 2015, 03:06 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Seeya," Sarah said automatically as Masamune left, watching until he'd gone entirely. Hope he'll be alright. He's got that armor, though.

She looked in the direction that Nate had pointed out, and squinted. For a moment it seemed like empty space, but then she blinked and saw a flash of yellow-green, and the save point resolved in her vision like seeing the image in a magic eye picture.

"So that's where you guys came from?" She walked over to it and waved a hand through it, feeling a cool rush of... something. It was nice, whatever it was, but weird. She glanced back at Nate and Liv. "So... do I just walk in, or..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 14 2015, 03:08 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Yeah, pretty much." Liv said before walking over to the save point herself. "My ship's called Brave Rhapsody, so just think about the ship's name you want to go to, and you should end up on board."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 14 2015, 03:20 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nate watched Sarah disappear and then as he and Liv were about to join her George, the megaman themed inventor materialized out of the save point before them. Haha this awesome! he thought to himself as he quickly realized this development meant he might be able to salvage his plans to gather resources. Outloud the wizard found himself saying "Ooh! Hey! It's you! I was meaning to go see you as soon as I got back to Radiant Garden. Hehe meeting you here though is a serendipitous occurrence."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.