photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» The Resistors Strike Back(EVENT), Nemo me impune lacessit
eagerdigger
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 01:52 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Nemo me impune lacessit.

"No one strikes me with impunity."

The Resistors had been troubled in this area...Reports of squads being attacked by powerful heartless, beacons that displayed interferences actively settling a planet, and even the invasion of another force in the sector surrounding one of the "linchpin" worlds of this multiverse. Martia was the chief coordinator of the operations in this little area, and with good reason. She was capable and while it might've been a bit slow on their part...It was soon they realized this place and all who were in it were dangerous. As such...they had to make a move.

The fleet began to advance.

"All fighters, patrol...Our battleships will be keeping perimeter. If you see ANYONE, alert us and bring them in."

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

At least 30 of each were arrayed and ready to strike..

"I'm counting on you boys...Go and make me proud, got it~?"

Martia knew she could rely on them...they needed to make sure that this place was safe, and with all these monsters and madmen running about...some order needed to be put in place.

"Let's bring the law to this town!" She said, a cheer from the Resistors in the main base for this operation..

user posted image

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:33 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 8

This was a bad day to be in space.

Sarah's plan had been to get used to the satellite's controls before flying with a passenger to Radiant Garden. Even with autopilot, especially one crafted by George, she wanted to be sure she could make use of the thing if something happened. Something like ship damage, or computer issues.

A full on fleet in gummi space had not been on that list of "things that could go wrong".

"Are we gonna fight them?" Doru's fur was on end as he stared at the view screen, watching a squadron of ships as they made their patrols. Sarah had managed to avoid immediate conflict with the fleet of vaguely-familiar spacecraft, taking shelter in the shadow of some gummi debris.

"We don't have strong weapons on this ship," Sarah replied, dialing her phone in an attempt to reach George. Radio was risky, but maybe they wouldn't detect a magically-boosted cell signal. "It's made for evasion, and that's what we're gonna do. Keep watching for an opening."

"...okay." Doru twitched an ear, eyes still on the screen. Another fight he couldn't join...

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 12:41 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

The phone rang for a bit. It appeared that whatever was going on in Traverse was enough to make George distracted...or that he couldn't answer for whatever reason. But she could leave a message for them and he appeared to have anticipated this to some extent, the "Please leave a message" recording specifying that "I need to take care of something and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." Three Vic Vipers were quietly patrolling as she did call, and while she was able to avoid them earlier they had managed to cotton on to the fact that someone was broadcasting nearby.

They broadcasted out again, this time a warning and a plea from a young female voice.

"If anyone's out there, please show yourselves. We're not here to do any harm...but this space is dangerous, and many terrible things happened here. We're the Resistors, and all we're here to do is bring some security to these worlds. We just need to make sure nobody sneaks around and tries to cause another tragedy.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 09:50 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 8

Sarah bit her lip to keep from swearing as the answering machine beeped. "George, it's Sarah. We've got a lot of non-gummi ships patrolling the space around Traverse Town. I've managed to shake them, but..."

The broadcast came loud and clear from the radio so that even the phone's microphone could catch it clearly. Dorumon stiffened, eyes on the screen. "Sarah, I think coming our way!"

"...but I think they just caught on. Damn." She shifted the phone to her left hand and began starting up the engines with the right. "I'm gonna make for Traverse Town as soon as I can, but if anything happens to me-"

Beep.

"...don't do anything stupid. Damn, I hope he gets the point." She pocketed the phone - at this point, they didn't need anything more to triangulate her position.

"'Bring some security to these worlds', huh? Sounds nice..." Sarah set a course for home, and took up the controls. She wasn't great at piloting the satellite, but she had the autopilot to cover her weaknesses. "...but they really should've come and talked to us first. Ready, Doru?"

"Yeah!" the digimon responded, sounding more excited than the situation probably warranted.

"Right." Sarah took a deep breath, and sent the satellite darting out into space, dancing around the gummi debris in the direction of Traverse Town.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.