photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» So...hi., Possible awkwardness ahead
Adri66215
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 03:37 AM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 104

Hey guys.

For those who've known me and maybe/maybe not remember me, it's been a long time. For those that don't, hi, nice meeting you.

So I guess I should explain myself here.

A few years ago, some dumb stuff popped up on the previous forum. I ended up getting involved and took sides, which prompted me and a few other users to leave and make our own place in an attempt to continue our works. Needless to say, that ended up falling apart; even when we decided to make a new place and start from scratch, things are moving at an incredibly slow pace.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for any stupid stuff that I might have caused for anyone here. Back then, I'd been listening to only one (very biased) side of the story and letting that bitterness get to me. Looking back on it, I feel like I'd been, for lack of a better word, an absolute b***h to some of the users before. I dunno if anyone remembers or if anyone is still upset at my part on things, but if I have a chance, I would like to have a chance to make it up to anyone I might've hurt.

I dunno if I'll officially join or if I'll just pop in to chat, but in any case, I'd like to start over. Again, I'm sorry for any problems I've caused, and I hope you guys can understand.

- Adri
PM Email
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 06:40 AM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Resident Artist
Member No.: 2

It's okay.

--------------------
Cat - the girl who leapt through meta / Sonic - the hedgehog chasing ghosts
Yugi - the boy who tempers darkness / Journals - the words remembered most
PM Email
^
Blaizokaran
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 02:56 AM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 6

Eh... I kinda kept my head down and tried to stay out of that drama as much as possible when it happened, to the point where I'm not even entirely sure what everyone's deals were beyond a select few individuals. So yeah, we're cool.

--------------------
PM
^
Zat1Guy
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:08 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Member No.: 105

Yeah... much like the original poster here, I was part of the old forum way back when. Some of you may know me, others... not so much. I ended up going alongside a few others towards the other place when the whole debacle went down years back, though to be honest, I can scarcely recall the reason why.

As for why I'm here now... Well, with things being glacially slow, I was thinking back with how things went back in the old days. And I know that at times I could be rather... shall we say, sporadic and outlandish... But I do remember those days fondly. I did have fun with my characters, playing off of others, allowing my creativity to flourish.

I know it's possible that I might have burned a few bridges back when, but I do want to extend an olive branch for any past indiscretions I might have partaken in. If you feel that I've have not earned any position here, I can understand that. But, if you are willing, I do want to start afresh here.
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.