photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Blank Canvas., Second trip on Odette's journey.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 06:06 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"Oh?" Odette smiled and giggled a little before the door opened up with a grumpy blond man standing in the way.

"Whattya want?" Cid, the mechanic grumbled. "More Interferences? Of course, no one else comes by here unless they're Interferences that want a free ship... I should start charging for them or something..." He trailed off as he spoke.

Odette stepped forward. "I mean, I can pay for one, not like it's a big price-tag if it's a basic model, right?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 10:09 AM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Cid waved the notion away with a grunt and returned to his shop. "Come back later, I'm busy right now."

Althea sighed and shrugged. "Translating from grump that means he'll have our ships done later." She had played the KH games so she had a rough idea of how this would go and it went withing the realm of expectation.

"Now we have a bit of time to kill, yeah? If you wouldn't mind, of course I'd let you spend the time close with me." Her voice full with suggestion, though it was hollow. She meant no harm by it, it was just how she interacted with other girls. She smiled. It was nice to travel with someone again, even if it was just around the town. The company made her happy enough. She looked at Odette, analyzing her and thinking about her, losing track of how long she stared.

I wonder just where you came from? What happened to you? Why do you have such skill with those knives? Why are you so skillful with those damned knives? At face value it's fine but you can be a scary little thing, you. I'd rather not fight you if I don't have too. I've had enough fighting other humans and I didn't even fight much back home. I was just a street thug, in truth. I'm different now though.

She let out a small laugh, still looking at Odette. She had been looking at Odette for a time longer than what would be usually permissible and yet, she kept looking and thinking about the girl before her. Normally she wouldn't be this curious but this girl had too many frayed ends. Too many oddities about her, it was naturally intriguing.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 16 2017, 11:47 AM
Sage

N/A

In the time that she was being looked at, Odette was mostly thinking about the Heartless and things. She had paid nearly no attention to the other girl as she thought... Was it possible that Kantia had seen this before? She knew Kantia had been a very big fan of Kingdom Hearts. But... It was unlikely that the younger girl was an interference.

Then she heard Althea's laugh and startled slightly. Had... Had she been looking at her this whole time? Her face grew a little red in blush.

"I'm sorry... What were you saying?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 17 2017, 09:32 AM
Experienced

N/A

Althea calmly looked away, her mind still to entranced by the other girl to do anything about the fact that she had just stared at the girl for way too long. A half-there state, her body moving automatically to her goals along with any conversation possible being dismissive and simple unless Althea was snapped out of it.

"You can follow me if you want."

The girl with hair like flames (and a temper to match) turned and began walking, her destination quite unclear. She was headed towards the exit of the safer part of Radiant Garden. Gripping at her gun, she walked on.

"You have any encounters with heartless yet? If not, you're gonna. If so, you're still gonna. You able to fight? If not, I'll teach you. If so, I'll teach you. If you want no part of this, walk away and I'll follow you."

During her thoughts, the very real possibility of this girl not being able to fight and dying horribly had come up. Althea, being the jagged-edged squish-ploof she is, resolved to at least teach this girl the basics. If not teach, then she would see with her own eyes that the girl could fight, and let it be peace of mind.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 17 2017, 09:53 AM
Sage

N/A

Odette's feet tapped lightly on the cobbled streets of Radiant Garden as she followed. "I've encountered Heartless. They aren't so bad." She smiled and took point. Knowing the ins and outs of the area before her.

"I also know how to fight." She idly held a knife in hand, casually tossing it into the air and catching it with nimble hands. Her posture seemed to have become more refined now that Althea wasn't in her view. Still in range, but not in her sight. This was fine.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:00 AM
Experienced

N/A

"That's what I'm here to check." Althea cracked her knuckles loudly and placed her gun behind a rock. She was planning to do hand-to-hand combat with heartless.

Althea spotted some heartless. "Here they come."

I've gotten too rusty with my hand-to-hand. Time to practice. Can't always have a gun to shoot with. Hopefully, I don't end up dead because of this. If I do, well, I'll do my best as a heartless to become as human as possible I guess.

A small heartless jumped at her. She replied by grabbing it by the head and stomping on it's chest. It fizzed and faded away. "Next! Also, this fighting style is not advised against humans."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:05 AM
Sage

N/A

Odette's body moved into motion. At first, a knife flew through the air near Althea's position to land in a Heartless head. The head burst open into the dust of Darkness that quickly faded away. Shadows. That's what that one was. The next that attacked was a Soldier who spun through the air in a spin kick.

Odette's rolled to the side, tackled the Soldier that spun dizzily and viciously stabbed it in the face. She looked much more capable in this scenario than she gave off.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:11 AM
Experienced

N/A

Althea dealt brutal justice against the heartless that got too close. As long as they were small enough, she dispatched them easily by tearing them apart. Any larger ones would be a bit more problematic.

A heartless that matched Althea in size approached. "A challenge?" It swung deftly for her heart, something she barely dodged. "A challenge." She awaited another swing, then grabbed its arm and kicked it where it bent. It bent backwards but didn't pull off like Althea hoped for. Her foot was stuck in the air a moment and she hopped back unbalanced. "Shit."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:23 AM
Sage

N/A

Odette's stood after the Soldier faded away into the darkness that made up its form. Even that faded away eventually. But it didn't matter right now. Her eyes went to Althea. Why was Althea dpfighting another gi- no. That was a humanoid heartless, wasn't it?

Even if it looks human. It was her enemy. She resolved herself. Odette's picked up the knife she had thrown and quickly tossed three of them at the Heartless that challenged Althea. She said no words. Odette's didn't want to give up her surprise advantage.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 18 2017, 07:45 AM
Experienced

N/A

The humanoid heartless was struck and backed up, growling as it went. It seemed to position itself in the back, waiting to see if the two would kill the other heartless. A wide and wicked smile grew across her face as she laughed at them.

"It's gonna take more than that to kill me..."

Althea stood up as fast as she could, not wanting to end up a snack for the other heartless. "It speaks! If you weren't trying to kill me, I'd take you out for a bite to eat."

"You still can take me out for a bite to eat."

"Oh? You don't say."

"Yeah, you can relocate and I can have your heart."

"You see, umm, I kind of need that, so no thank you."

The heartless pulled the knives out of her body and threw them to the ground. She winced when she pulled each knife from her body. Even when you're technically dead, this shit still hurts...

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 26 2017, 05:01 AM
Sage

N/A

"Don't go easy on it because it's cute." Odette said, aloud. She didn't want to die like an idiot against a Heartless. Her hand flicked out another knife from where she kept them. Odette glanced around at the small fry. "You handle the leader, I'll take care of the smallfry."

With that she launched herself into a Shadow Heartless, it melted into the floor. So she went for a Soldier, taking a swipe of claws at her legs.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.