photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Training Day
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 09:32 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Alexis charged in and stabbed at the target, then she heard the rattle of armor. She realized the missed.

He looked away from hitting Eva's shield and hit Alexis across the arena. The man walked over, chuckling.

"That, was nice little sneak attack," he said and tried to stab Alexis's target, but she rolled out of the way and got up. Her cheek had a small cut acrossed it with a bit of blood dripping from it.

The girl charged again much faster than she did when she tried the sneak attack. As she got closer, she brought up her fist to punch him. She succeeded and sent him on the ground.

"Eva, your turn," she said before rubbing the cut on her face.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 10:41 AM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

"You...hurt...her" Eva siad, half in anger and half in disbelief. "You...hurt a little girl..."

Her opponent snorted "Yeah, so?" He said, "I'm not one of your 'hero' types lady. It's just a freaking scratch, I did a lot worse to girls her age"

"You...you..." Eva growled through clenched teeth, she didn't understand why she felt so angry, it was as if someone else was feeling it...inside her. "You BULLY!"

"H-hey...you okay?" Her opponent said, backing away slightly when he saw that Eva's eyes were now glowing.

"Scum like you do not deserve to live." Eva found herself saying. It was strange, her voice now sounded different, not quite her own.

White flames now whipped up around Eva's body, and she pointed her sword straight at her opponent, who looked very confused at this turn of events.

"H-hey...lighten up lady," He said, "This is just a game!"

"No...not anymore." The voice that was not quite Eva's said, "Now, for your judgement!"

Eva (or the thing that was controlling Eva) thrust her sword straight forward at the man's target. Eva realised that whatever was controlling her was planning to break through his armour and stab him to death. She tried to scream, but there was no sound, however this seemed to be enough to bring her back in control of her body.

Eva staggered slightly, feeling woozy from what hat just happened. The crowd, who up until this point had been cheering and jeering wildly, was deathly silent. When she regained her balance, Eva realised that her sword was now embedded in her opponents target...and in his armour.

"Are...are you okay?" Eva asked, pulling her sword from the man's armour.

"Uh...huh" He said, shocked.

"Uh...well...TEAM ONE WINS!" The announcer shouted.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 10:55 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis stared at Eva in complete and utter disbelief, Eva almost killed this guy, because he hurt me.

"Uh," she said walking over to her. "What the heck was THAT!?"

The girl picked up her knife which she had dropped earlier, after Eva's answer she would walk off of the arena floor and watch the next match.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 02:49 PM
Survivor

N/A

"I...I have no idea." Eva said, "It...it was like I was possessed."

She followed Alexis out of the arena, her head still spinning from what had happened. Was this a side effect of her going into this new world? Was she going insane? Or was she just under so much stress she had snapped? She slumped down on a bench and tried to calm herself.

"Get work out there," Phil said, running up to them "'Specially with that act Eva!"

"Act?" Eva mumbled, "Yeah...I suppose it was.."

"Heh, most of the other guys are dropping out cuz of your little display," Phil said gleefully. You've only got three bozos to deal with and you've won!"

Eva looked over at the three remaining opponents. They didn't look at all well, their faces were pale and their skin looked clammy, Eva felt sick just looking at them. For a second, she could have sworn she had seen something like...dark fire surrounding them. She rubbed her eyes for a second...and it was gone.

"Okay, don't get cocky just cuz they're your last opponents," Phil said, "Just stay calm, and look before ya leap."

"Okay," Eva said, "I'm ready!"
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 08:22 AM
Sage

N/A

Alexis looked at the last three opponents, they looked so weak, but she had a bad feeling about them. The girl walked out onto the makeshift arena pulling out her bow.

Phil ran to the back of the crowd knowing how bad a shot this girl was, and he didn't want to get shot.

The three that they were facing didn't seem scared even though their appearance didn't look that good. One of the men took out a short sword, another put his fist up, and the last one pulled out something resembling a great-sword.

These guys, they seem a lot stronger than they look, Alexis thought considering that the great-sword must be heavy.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 12:13 PM
Survivor

N/A

Eva readied her sword and shield. The one the the greatsword moved for her first, she raised her shield and deflected the sword. The blade bounced of the shield with a loud CLANG. The man staggered back and growled. Body began to glow with strange dark flames surrounding him.

"Uh oh," Eva whispered.

"RRRRAAAAAHHHHGGGGGG!" The man yelled, he held the greatsword high above his head in a display of superhuman strength. He ran right to Eva with murder in his eyes.

Eva stuck out her sword in desperation. The was a bright flash and an orb of light sprang from the sword. It hit her opponent right in the target and he fell backwards. The sword fell to the ground and the darkness that had enshrouded the man disappeared.

"Oooh, What happened?" He asked

"That's what I'd like to know..." Eva whispered.

The man was helped out of the ring, and no one apparently questioned the appearance of her new power, much to Eva's confusion.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 7 2013, 08:52 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis meanwhile, tried dodging another swipe from the other sword wielder. It still cut her but not as bad as it would have.

She turned and ran towards Eva hoping she would have another idea on how to incorporate teamwork to take these guys down. Then the other guy stepped in front of her causing her to skid to a halt and turn, finding a new path to follow.

"Eva!" She shouted. "I could use a bit or help!"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Jan 8 2013, 01:02 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Right!" Eva said, turning to face the opponent that blocked Alexis from her. Not wanting to stab her opponent in the back, went instead with bashing him with her sheild. The man grunted and turned to face Eva. He growled and gripped his weapon, which was a huge axe. The axe began to glow with the same aura Eva had seen earlier. Her opponent raised the axe above his head and yelled a battle cry.

Eva instinctively raised her shield to defend herself, but she knew she wouldn't be able to block it. She was so scared she was frozen in place, she screwed her eyes shut and hoped she would survive. The axe fell and...bounced off her. Eva opened her eyes and now saw she was surrounded by some kind of barrier, with beehive like shields acting to protect her. She saw that her opponent was struggling to pick up his axe after it had flown out of his hands from the shock.

Acting quickly now, Eva lowered her shield (causing the barrier to dissipate) and waited for her opponent to turn around. When he did so she yelled "PEARL" at the top of her lungs and yet another white orb of light shot from her sword and hit her opponent right in the target. His axe fell to the ground and her opponent collapsed.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 16 2013, 06:12 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis notched an arrow and let it fly at the last opponent, though it still didn't hit him, it hit near him. She threaded another arrow, but thought against it, she was better at close range combat after all.

She ran up next to Eva.

"How about we rush him?" She asked. "We could over power him that way."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Jan 17 2013, 07:08 AM
Survivor

N/A

"Well...." Eva thought about it for a second. On the one hand she didn't want to endanger Alexis, but on the other hand she wanted this match to be over as quickly as possible. "I'll go in first, you watch my back."

Eva charged tight at the last man and pointed her sword right at his target. She was just about to hit it when her opponent blocked it with his sword. Eva struggled to keep him from attacking her target. She gritted her teeth and pushed against him, but he was so strong she was only just able to keep herself steady. She needed Alexis to attack now, but she didn't want to break her concentration.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 10:44 AM
Sage

N/A

Alexis obeyed and charged in shortly after Eva, knife in hand and made an effort to stab the man's target. The attack missed but it gave an opening for Eva...

(Sorry for the short post after such a long time.)

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 03:33 PM
Survivor

N/A

Eva ran her sword right into the target. She hit him so hard she was suddenly afraid that she had hurt her opponent by accident, and she almost screamed when she saw him slump onto the ground with her sword still stuck in his target. Luckily the referee showed up and managed to confirm that yes, he was still alive. He had just collapsed from exhaustion.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this tournament!" The referee shouted, holding up both Eva and Alexis' arms "EVA AND ALEXIS!"

The crowed cheered with delight, and Phil ran through the crowd and into the ring. He looked positively elated at the win.

"HA HA! I KNEW you could do it," He said, "It was shaky goin' there though, heh, I thought I'd hafta skip town for a while aga....oh...forget I said anythin'"

"Wait...what?" Eva said, she didn't think this tournament would be THAT important.

"It's nothin'..." Phil said, "Anyway, you both did great, and I wanna..."

"Phil," Eva said, in a tone of voice only a mother could do.

"Oh....okay" Phil said, "Listen don't tell Herc but I uh...procured the funds for the Coliseum and...well I kinda bet on you two to win with 'em."

"WHAT!?"

"Hey no harm done huh?" Phil said defensively, "Anyway good work out there you two. With some hard work and trainin' you could make it to Understudy Intern Junior Heroes."

"Well...thanks Phil," Eva said, she looked at the wild crowd, it was making her a little uncomfortable. Maybe it was time to leave this place. She turned to Alexis, "I think I might...go. I never was really keen on being a celebrity. What about you? Will you be okay?"
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 12:06 AM
Sage

N/A

"I'm not going to stick around either," Alexis said. "After all I need to find my brother, and become a better archer."

She thanked Phil and Eva for their time and began walking to the closest Save Point, I wonder where I should go next, the girl thought.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 03:57 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Yeah I think I'll go too," Eva said hurriedly.

"Ya sure?" Phil said, "I got an amphora of the good stuff and a poet whos willin' to recite some...racy epics for us."

"Oh that sounds....great but I..." Eva stammered, "I need to go look for my daughter, sorry.!"

"Whoa whoa! You got KIDS?" Phil said, jumping back suddenly, "Sorry toots, I'm not into chicks who've got extra baggage. No offence, but I've got enough on my plate trainin' the kid. I can't do that AND be a dad at the same time."

"I understand perfectly" Eva said.

"Course, when the kid leaves the nest, look me up," Phil said, he then looked out at the crowd. "Hey you better skidaldle quick before they swarm the ring. Don't worry, any trophy you get I'll keep safe."

"Thank you very much Phil," Eva said. Then, without thinking, she leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then she quickly ran through the crowed (dodging many groping hands with skill that surprised even her), and made it to the save portal that Alexis had entered. Eva, like Alexis disappeared from the world as easily as she came into it
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.