New Poll

» Official Inactive Characters Thread, Post here to get your character moved
Newbiespud
 Posted: Sep 9 2012, 06:34 PM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

If you have an Approved character that you want to stop playing for a while, post here. Include a link to the profile thread. A staff member will move the thread into the Inactive Characters sub-board. Later on, you can re-activate an inactive character by posting here again.
PM Email WWW
^
The Heartless Wanderer
 Posted: Nov 10 2012, 05:54 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

I would like to relegate both Naoya Todo (my Persona 1 canon) and Kyo Charinko (my Persona: Project Rebirth external) to inactive status. Part of this is that I've changed my mind about how I want to introduce the Persona universe to the forum--thinking about it more thoroughly I've decided to skip over Persona 1 and Persona 2 in favor of the more familiar territory covered in Persona 3 (this will also give a certain other member of our forum a chance to app Koromaru, which wouldn't be allowed to happen for quite some time if we started from P1).

I've also decided that I don't want to RP Kyo on this forum after all. While I like her as a character, I don't quite remember where I was planning to go with her on this forum so I've decided to retire her. She's also a bit too "adult" for this forum in the first place, so after careful consideration I've decided she's not the best fit.

I'll be apping two more characters to replace these two, both of whom are canon apps. One will be from Persona 3... the other will be from a different series entirely. I'm looking forward to RPing with both of them.

As a side note, the Dragon Age plot I began with Kyo, while an interesting idea, hasn't gotten any replies, so I want to scrap that for now. I'll probably bring that idea back later on, when the forum is a bit more "alive."

EDIT: I'll move the apps myself, I'm just posting this here so that everyone knows why the apps were moved to the Inactive Characters board.

--------------------
user posted image

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure.
And all of it...irreplacable"

- RWBY "White" Trailer

Characters:
- Xelwis
- Minako Arisato
- Nero
- Melissa Farbanks

Click here to view the Heartless Wanderer's Character Log.
PM WWW
^
Katana9992
 Posted: Sep 14 2013, 07:50 AM
Explorer

N/A

Member No.: 9

Right, decided to retire Tom and Evelyn, seeing as how I haven't really done much with them and I just don't really recall where I was going with their development. I have also discovered I tend to be better with replying to topics when I have only two or three characters as opposed to four and above... hence why I am dropping these two characters.

MOD EDIT: Done.

--------------------
3DS FRIEND CODE: 2191-7867-2485
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 04:01 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

I would like to put Alexis Sentinal where she belongs; n the Inactive board, as she is now a Heartless by the name 'Exsila'.

Jacred: Got it. Alexis is moved.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 12:08 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 10

Might as well make it official.

Someone move Justin James to the Inactive Characters. I just don't want to use him anymore.
PM Email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 02:08 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Moved Justin TD. I don't think anyone will miss the asshole.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 04:51 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

Official note of dropping Taylor from my roster. Sometimes a character just doesn't pan out. I'll finish up any threads she's still in.

I'll get her moved myself.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 12:58 AM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 59

I wanna remove Hel, I only apped her cause we needed Villains but... I really have no idea what to do with her. So I wanna take her out so I can add in someone I DO know what I'm doing with.

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 05:45 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 70

I'd like to move Smoke Man into the inactive characters, since I have no idea where I'm going with him and I've honestly no clue how to play him without him actively avoiding interaction with people...which in turn means there's no real reasonable Roleplay to be done

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.