photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Fairy Magic, A Fairy is Lost, and Found
Gorgoth
 Posted: May 29 2016, 04:02 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

"But those things didn't happen. And I'm here now. That's enough for me!" Amila then turned to Nate. "So, mind if I look at some of this stuff? I wanna see how it compares to my own world's stuff."

--------------------
PM
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: May 29 2016, 04:45 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Resident Artist
Member No.: 2

"No, no. I'm serious," Cat replied, ignoring how strange that response was. "I don't know how old I am. I've been disconnected from real time for so long that I have literally no idea how old I am and on top of that I've had amnesia, I've blinked out of existence multiple times while still ageing for what was probably months and the entire universe has crashed around me since and I have no idea if my age reset or not because I was stuck like this even before that happened a- and wait." She shook her head. "Wait a second, what. What are we talking about?"

Like, did she think she was trying to buy something or. Or. Or what, p-

P-

P-p-lgpkhfg;lkdfglnvmcnmc- Cat turned bright red.

Hopefully she herself was making a mountain out of a molehill; really, the lady wouldn't actually. She wouldn't. She meant.

...She'd propositioned before, but never by accident.

"N-no, I-I just got lost!" she spluttered. "I need to see the bloke who runs the shop. I-I've got a survey to d-do for my boss an'... G-goodness, I'm sorry!"

--------------------
Cat - the girl who leapt through meta / Sonic - the hedgehog chasing ghosts
Yugi - the boy who tempers darkness / Journals - the words remembered most
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: May 29 2016, 05:58 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

"Pfft, ok then. Off you go little girl." Abylth remarked shooing the loli out of her zone. The drider was equal parts amused and annoyed by this waste of her time. "Nate is over there by the item displays talking to a customer it seems." She then remarked, raising one of of her pedipalps over Cat's shoulder to point out the wizard.

Nate for his part found himself resisting the urge to facepalm as Amelia's response to Kantara. "Well you're free to look around. There are a large array of potions available, both curative and transformative. There are also weapons, accessories, and utility items for sale. Most that are currently in stock have fairly standardized enchantments and mostly available in daedric materials and vardenfellian glass." The wizard then replied and pointed over to one off his Djiin assistants. "If you speak to the Jin over there he can guide you through the magic item compendium. It catalogues the various effects and items that I can work if you chose to commission a custom made item. The effects are a lot more varied and esoteric than the already substantial assortment of bulk items we have on display."

Internally he found himself musing. Hmm Jin has to run through this spiel all day everyday, with each and every customer that comes into check out this growing inventory of goods... Heh I think my assistant might need an assistant of his own pretty soon...

This led him to then in turn mentally project. <Hey Kantara after we wrap things up with Amelia we're gonna be doing some planar binding. Heh I need to hire more staff.>

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 29 2016, 06:15 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantara's eye twitched at that. She actually did facepalm at the idiocy that this girl had. "Yes, but what if it did happen? Wouldn't you be pretty much dead?"

"Do what ever you want."She said as she turned and disappeared in a flair of dark energy, appearing beside Jin and giving him a small scare. Giggling at his expense, she liked messing with the Janni. She ducked below the counter and began looking for a book related to what Nate had told her they would be doing later. Planar Binding sounded like an advance topic that she hadn't studied entirely yet.

"Hey, Nate, do you have a book on it?" She asked aloud.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: May 31 2016, 05:15 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Right! I'll do that! Maybe I can learn something I can use myself!" She said excitedly.

Before leaving though, she turned to Kantara. "Well, in that case I wouldn't be here to worry about now would I? Baka." She went over to the person Nate Pointed out to check out the book.

--------------------
PM
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 06:21 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Th-thank you very much," said Cat, as she shuffled away from the spider woman and over to Nate, and thought over what exactly had just happened.

Spider centaurs. Spider centaurs running sex shops. In Traverse Town. Unchallenged, even.

...Her mind drifted to a very detached, very faded memory of a young woman who'd managed to ensnare then-half the teenage population of the world with her... impeccable sense of 'glamour'.

Things had changed much since then. Very, very much.

At least some of the people hadn't. In essence, if nothing else. Cat only had a vague recollection of him and his ship - not intentionally, and she wasn't sure how she did remember anything - but something about the operation felt the same. Even if it wasn't really the same person behind it, Nate's energy felt like his in spirit.

Hoping she'd found a hole in the existing conversation between him, Amelia, and Kantara, she moved in and pulled out a form from her side.

"U-um, if you wouldn't mind," she began, putting on her best impression of a sales clerk, "I'm scanning for Inter-run businesses in which to set up contact methods between world travellers. Essentially trying to set up an emergency broadcast system in case something's gone topsy. Would you be interested in any way?"

--------------------
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 06:02 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Ah sorry Kiddo, I don't have any genuinely educational books on that particular subject. Heh I used my inter powers to learn it from a D&D splatbook. I'm not actually teaching you that method of binding magic however. Tonight's lesson is actually gonna focus more on the proper handling of and negotiating with extraplanar beings. You're familiar with the current Manamart staff but you've only met them once they were already under the terms of employment contracts. So tonight we're gonna cover the proper means of doing business with beings that have not yet agreed to any terms or conditions." Nate explained. The wizard tried not to facepalm when he then overheard Amelia's glibness about not worrying about her own potential death.

Thankfully Cat's interjection provided his thoughts with a new focus of attention. "Ah sure why not? How would the emergency broadcast system work and how soon would it be available for use? Hmm wait are there any fees or charges for its operation?" He was always keen on improving his available communication channels but his wizardly caution prompted him to begin carefully examining the offer.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 06:48 PM
Experienced

N/A

His energy was even similar. Cat kept her eyes on the offered paper, hoping that would aid her nerves. "W-we won't be charging anything for the privilege. We just need to know you've got the space and audience to guarantee the best possible reach while we're still in trial mode," she explained. "The idea is setting up a single contact point in a safe zone for submitting warnings to the boss, and speakers in the major areas; after verification we'll transmit the warning both world- and verse-wide. In regards to how it'll work technically - um - boss is a wizard, so, magic."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 07:37 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Heh ok, I certainly have the space thanks to Merlin. I'd like a chance to study the magic your boss will be using for this though. In need to know the spell well enough to determine if it will cause interference with or have adverse reactions on any of my other magics and projects. That and knowing a comunucation spell of that sort of magnitude seems like it would be useful." Nate replied.

"Hmm the broadcast system is world and multiversewide. So this will be reserved only for major world scale threats then? Fairnuff I suppose, I'll just have to deal with local scale threats myself."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:25 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantara popped back up and teleported over beside Nate. "So what is going on?" She asked, casually, making use of the spell that Nate had taught her earlier. It was such a nice spell too. Made getting around easier. Kantara looked at the paper in Nate's hand and began reading.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 11:51 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Oh, uh. Discussing the plan," Cat explained. "Boss wants to set up a system of communication between worlds so that people can call in reinforcements whenever it's needed. A place like Traverse Town probably isn't going to suffer without it-" especially not with the sentry robots flying around outside, "-but the Disney worlds are definitely in trouble if anything big happens. And considering this is Kingdom Hearts, the two settings just happen to be 'business as usual' and 'interplanetary disaster'.

"Besides, we used to get cataclysmic events all the time," she added casually, recalling events seen from a much smaller height. "Personally, by now, I think we're due another."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 01:00 AM
Veteran

N/A

Amilia read over the catalog, a bit disappointed it didn't go into detail on HOW the items were crafted. However, from what she could tell, not of the items she's seen so far have any evidence that Runes were used in the process.

She made a note to ask Nate about it later, meanwhile, she listened in on the... rather interesting conversation while finishing her reading.

Inter-world events of Cataclysmic proportions used to be a common occurrence huh? Wonder why her world never got a hint of that?

--------------------
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 10:52 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Sounds good to me just show me the spells and I'll work on getting things set up on Traverse town's end ok?" Nate remarked. "Hmm I should probably get around to actually meeting Yensid eventually..." Nate mused aloud although he also found himself considering waiting a few more levels. Once he prestiged into genuine archmage levels he'd have a greater degree of confidence in his abilites relative to the current reigning arch-mage of the realm. Heh to be recognized as a colleague would be a nice accomplishment.

Even while mentoring Kantara and the other others he would need to make sure to set aside time to advance his own training and studies. Hmm time... I need more time... I should probably make more... he already had some ideas on how to do so quite literally but if he'd did pursue those options he'd need a suitably ageless body to weather the tides of time he'd eventually endure.

"So then is there anything else you might need?" The wizard then asked.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.