photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» An Orphan's Sibling, Kantia and Kantara meet.
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 25 2016, 10:16 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

"I honestly didn't see it coming. Interferences tend to futz with my future vision. One or two I can account for but...This is an entire town BUILT on them." He said, a bit ashamed. "Maybe soon I'll have better control." He hugged Kantia and looked over to Kantara.
"Sure, short stuff, give it a shot. I know that you guys have some relation, there's only so many things you two can be though, given age. Maybe sisters, maybe cousins or something at best."

Edd sighs..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 08:58 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

The spell stored in the rings:
user posted image

Due to the normal day long casting time Nate resorted to a cheesy yet still technically correct application of the feat 'Uncanny Forethought'. "Technically correct. The best kind of correct." Thus all in all he'd only needed 12 seconds before getting back to the issue of Lexa.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 8 2016, 08:59 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia finally turned to face Kantara, who looked up as if awaiting approval. "Uh, sure, we could do that."

Kantara fumbled with the rings for a moment and after a few moments cast the spell on Kantia, then herself. The spell taking effect and she got the shared linage between them. Father, mother, grandparents... All of it was the same name.

"Sister... We're sisters." Kantara beamed. So she did have a sister, all those times her parents would go silent when she asked about things, all those times they would stop mid-sentence, she knew why now. Her sister had been put in an orphanage apparently, but why?

Kantia just stared at her... Her mind racing with emotions for the most part... That couldn't be possible, why? Why was someone claiming to be her sister? And if they were sisters... Why did her parents give her up and not this one... She looked at Edd, then Kantara... She was... Unsure. Could she trust this?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 12:57 AM
Veteran

N/A

Edd nods. "Yeah, you're sisters. Can confirm that's accurate...It took me a little to do the lookup, but you're related accurately." The young man sighed and pat Kantia's shoulder. "Sorry it took you this long...I didn't see it coming at all." He said, frustrated. He knew having trouble reading interferences and their destinies...but he SHOULD have seen something this major upcoming. Still..

"It's probably pretty awkward, but...I think it's for the best you guys to figure this out. Believe me, drawn out family drama just..makes things worse." He spoke like it was from experience.
Kantia did get a hug, though. "Like I said...I'm sorry."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 05:14 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia blushed a bit at the hug, honestly... How could she react to any of this? She was confused... And angry at her parents... But that could wait to be honest. What was more important was the girl smiling up at her that she barely knew. Her sister.

Kantara watched the two hug... Were they boyfriend and girlfriend? A small smile creased her lips as she thought about voicing this question.

"Hey, hey, are you two... Going out?" Kantara asked with a tilt of her head. Meanwhile, Kantia's face turned as red as a rose.

"Uh.. I uh..." Kantia swallowed, unable to really form any words.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 12:56 AM
Veteran

N/A

"...Honestly?" Edd said. He'd been pondering this for a while. He know he liked her, on some level. She was cute, she was nice and she'd been really helpful to him despite really not earning it. He also knew...she held a bit of hurt and that made him want to get closer to her. But...His heart ached a bit as he remembered. Was he never gonna see her again? And...would it even be a good idea? He's changed and become something...much, much more different.
He remembered how Sarah reacted to seeing his abilities, and he's only become more powerful and a bit more distant from his old life.
Sometimes he felt himself floating off into the database, and was only pulled back by his duties and by Kantia...
How did he feel about Kantia?

He felt warmly about her. Enough to sever the old world's ties?
...Maybe.

"I like her. I honestly do. We're partners, and she's had my back since we met." Edd hugged her a bit closer. "So..I don't know. We might be, but I don't know if it's a thing."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 11:39 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia's face probably couldn't get any redder now, causing Kantara to laugh a little. "You know, I'm gonna take that as a 'yes' just because I can." Kantara smiled at the two. "Well, I'm glad I finally got to meet you, even if we never knew about each other."

Kantara would hug Kantia and Edd. Then turned back around. "I should go check on Nate... He's known to go... Overboard." With that Kantara would run off back towards Manamart.

Kantia turned her head to look at Edd... "Uh..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 11:51 AM
Veteran

N/A

"...Came on a little strong, there, huh?" Edd rubbed the back of his head, a bit embarrassed. "What I said was true, though. You've really been there when I was used to wandering alone for the longest time...After my party was separated from me. I appreciate it, more than I can really say. " Another hug.
"And...I know ya feel the same for me."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.