photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» The Boys are Back in Town, The Beaumont's homecoming!
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 05:21 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

George and Vigil got down from their transport, hauling some bags behind them...George stretching a bit and looking at his COMP as he did. Virtua seemed happy in there, excited to meet her 'other self'..After all, it'd be cruel for George to have her made just for him to take a break, so he decided early on to create a fork of Virtua Woman so she can have a vacation while working, the integration was in process and it seemed to be working well...
Luckily, between Vigil and Aria their little family bonding exercises of going into the dungeons proper managed to bring some loot back as well as pleasant little souvenirs, including George's new ocarina! It was a normal one, but he practiced a little familiar tune on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st8K1-WbGGc

"Ah, I could do better...oh well."

He had gotten Aria the finest, of course, a few rings and necklaces they offered and that were plundered...Even Vigil seemed to enjoy a little star charm he'd gotten from an adventurer girl they met there.

"That was just what the doctor ordered!" The young man said as he checked in with Virtua's work-fork.

"...Wow, this place is always jumping, isn't it? New Interferences and even a Behemoth attack. Looks like everyone handled it well...Yeah..I'm proud, Virtua."
Virtua only smiled and accepted the little virtual headpat from George, beaming.
"It's all working out, Dad. And it was really fun heading out with you, I hope Vigil didn't mind me borrowing his sensors for the sun and wind on my skin..."

A shake.
"I don't think he would, it's not like you took over the entirety. I'll make you a body when I can...I got to get Vigil's backup though, honestly. I feel like this forking idea's been working out swimmingly so far.
...Heh. Forking."

He was so busy with his talking to Virtua he didn't even notice who came up to greet him until just that moment...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 05:37 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Aria smiled as she entered the room and listened in on George and Virtua's convo, the mute dancer taking a moment to look in a mirror and admire the choker she now wore that was decorated with a leaf from Etria's Yggdrasil. It made her feel stronger, healthier and feel like she could take one hell of a hit while she wore it. Of course, when she decided to let her boyfriend know she was there, she then quietly snuck up on George while he talked with their daughter and making sure her bracelets and anklets didn't clink against her gauntlets and boots as she moved, and signalled to Virtua to not let George know what she was about to do.

Once she was close enough though, she grinned and grabbed her boyfriend from behind before lifting him up and hugging him closely, just to say hello to her tiny sweetheart.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 07:49 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

When Virtua announced that George was disembarking, Doru was the first one out the door, nearly knocking over the furniture in his dash. He didn't even wait for Virtua to tell him where they were landing - he could just follow their smells to find them.

He didn't have to hunt for long, either - they were still in the First District, having a conversation with Virtua. His tail waving, he nearly skidded into Vigil with an excited yelp. "George! Vigil! You're back! Hi!"

It took a little longer for Sarah to show up to the party, her hands in her pocket as she approached. She saw Aria sneak up behind George and paused to let the two of them do their thing, content to let Doru do all the announcement of their arrival.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 02:31 PM
Veteran

N/A

Vigil smiled and gave Dorumon a pet, laughing as he did. "Yeah, we are! It's been a while, Doru, you fight a lot?" He questioned the little digitman. "We went to a dungeon world, it was pretty fun. Mom and Dad really enjoyed it...How's Sarah been lately?" He asked, a bit quiet. George, meanwhile was going to greet Sarah before being taken into his lovely ladyfriend's bosom, and he turned to get the full effect. Sometimes it was a suffocation hazard, but he knew he'd be nowhere else as he nuzzles into her chest.
Damn, was it nice to be him.

He looked up at Aria with those green eyes and grinned. "I'm pretty happy to see you, heheh...Can't get enough of that beautiful face and those gorgeous eyes.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jun 25 2016, 04:35 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

<Hey dude, welcome back. It's Nate, mind if I warp on by for a visit? I can fill you in on some events.> The wizard projected this message into George's mind via a sending stone as soon as Meg had reported the artificer was back in town. The park district incident with Tabby weighed on him. He had done his best to heal and compensate those caught in the incident of any damages. The mage was trying to keep his apprentice's involvement in the fiasco on the down low however. He could handle the public scorn but he was doing his best to shield his emotionally vulnerable ward from potential resentment. George would need to know what really happened and he supposed Sarah already did, but hopefully they would both agree to let him individually shoulder any public association with the event.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 10:01 AM
Renowned

N/A

Aria's blue-gray and brown mis-matched eyes sparkled a bit at the compliment, and she smiled while she looked down into George's green ones. Giving him another hug and another chance to press his face into her small breasts, Aria then let him go as she signed out a message to Sarah.

"Oh hey, how are things going? she asked, before spotting Dorumon and grinning. Running over to the furry digimon, she then proceeded to hug the adorable dragon-fox that she found so adorable looking in the first place.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 08:41 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Doru flattened his ears and frowned. "I didn't, and there were big things to fight, too! But Sarah didn't let me go fight the big things..." he snorted, his gaze passing across Aria as she signed her message towards Sarah... and then back towards Aria as he was caught up in an unexpected hug.

"Ah! Sarah, she's got me! I'm captured!" he shouted, struggling weakly against her even as his tail kept waving excitedly. After a moment, he added, "...and she wants to know how things are going!"

Sarah couldn't help but laugh softly as she approached. "Can't help you escape that, Doru. Just gonna have to let it pass." She nodded to George, and then to Aria. "Things have been... busy. I'm sure Virtua's given you guys the rundown?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:35 PM
Veteran

N/A

George gives a small message back to Nate, a bit annoyed at the sudden mental message but...Fuck it, it's convenient at least. <Sure, I'm wondering how things were being handled while I was gone. Virtua gave me the basics...some attacks and renovations, but I didn't get the full details.> George mentioned to Nate. George nodded and looked over at Sarah. "Yeah, I got the basics, Nate's pinging me to go get the details on it. " Vigilante chuckled as his mom attacked Doru with cuddles. "We can duel later, I promise." The robot said, he got some practice over there. Virtua projected herself, smiling. "We did our best, pops, and I think we had a good showing. Just glad to have you, mom and bro back...It'll be easier for sure."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:20 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

Nate began casting a quick scrying spell to get the coordinates / reference points he needed to teleport within moments of getting the "sure" response from George. He cast out his sensor towards where he'd felt his sending arrive. An image of the room George and the others were in resolved then itself in his viewing mirror. "Ah hmm ok." The wizard murmured to himself as he panned his view around, looking for some clear space. As soon as he settled on a suitably unoccupied opening he began drawing on final fantasy mana.

He deftly wove his internal well spring of arcane energy into a teleportation spell with practiced ease. Space-Time magic was one of his favorite schools of FF magic and was thus one the most fleshed out branches of his still developing Dao of Archmagery. He could almost see the corresponding bagua symbol burning in his mind, overlaying his targeted destination as his body slid out of existence and reinserted itself at the end point of his warp.

"Sup folks. I already said welcome back to George, but the same goes for the rest of you too." He remarked upon arrival.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 12:51 PM
Renowned

N/A

Aria looked up as Nate spoke and greeted everyone, having had to take a moment to remember who he was since she really hadn't seen him that often now that she thought about it. After waving at the magic shopkeeper in greeting, she then let Dorumon go and quickly pulled a red ribbon out of her shorts pocket and proceeded to tie it around Dorumon's neck like a scarf.

"There, now that looks kind of nice on you!" she then signed out to the digimon, before standing up and walking over to Sarah to sign out, "I'm afraid I've been busy unpacking from the trip to listen in on the status report from Virtua."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 02:13 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Dorumon blinked in confusion as Aria tied the ribbon around his neck. It felt weird, having something there, and he scratched at it a few times before he realized what the point was, and a toothy smile spread across his face. "...really? I look nice?" His eyes brightened as he turned to Sarah, tail moving like a whip. "Sarah, Sarah! How do I look?"

Sarah covered her smile. "Looking cool, Doru." She dropped her hand as Aria approached, the smile gone from her face. Dorumon trotted up next to her, his eyes intent on the quick motions of Aria's hands. I'm really lucky that Doru's good at language... she thought, as he paraphrased out loud what Aria had signed.

"Well, we had a fairly major Heartless incursion in the Third District, and... oh." To her credit, she only jumped slightly as Nate appeared from thin air. For better or worse, she was starting to get used to his weird, wizardly ways. "Hi, Nate. Aria, you might be better off asking him for the rest of the rundown... after all, he's the one who was in the middle of why we have a park now."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 05:12 PM
Veteran

N/A

George nods. "Yeah, I'm curious what happened there...I heard Virtua handled the heartless incursion well and has been keeping the peace. " Vigilante man leapt at Nate's appearance. "Agh! Give some heads up, would you..?" He said, looking a bit jumpy still. "Whew...So..what's this about a park?" George walks back over to Aria, putting his hand in hers...Still happy he wasn't alone out here.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.