photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Traversal Chunni
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 07:23 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

A jingle chimmed as Kyanna stepped through the door, causing the only one working there at the moment to glance up. The robot, Cuppa, was a average Joe, not much in terms of looks even. Though, Sarah seemed to have taken a liking to putting different hats on him, he didn't mind much.

As the new Interference hopped up to the counter and said her hellos, he would respond in his electronic voice. [Hello.]

------
Kantara was also in the little café, so when the girl quite clearly skipped her way to the counter, her attention was grabbed. It was a girl no4 much older than herself... She could hang back for a moment. Best not approach a situation you don't know... But she really wanted to meet this girl.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 06:43 PM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

After hearing the robotic voice, Kyanna eyes fills with even more amusement. "You really are a robot!" She exclaims as she observe the robotic features of the target of her curiosity. After a while observing him, she looked around noticing the other costumers that she didn't payed attention due to her curiosity impulse.

"Hello everyone!" She says loudly while greeting the costumers with a wave.

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 08:17 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara blinked as she watched the vaguely younger girl. Kyanna was only drawing attention to herself. Though, it did fail, no one cared about the young girl's presence.

Cuppa would just stare ahead at the girl. If she wasn't going to order he was going back to work. And he did. He was back to scrubbing the counter.

Kantara got up to walk to the counter. "Cuppa, can I have a hot chocolate?" She asked and placed down some munny. Kantara looked at Kyanna. "Hello. Hey, its best if you don't bring attention to yourself."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 08:43 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Oh, hello!" Kyanna turns to Kantara and greet her as she puts her staff on the counter. "What you me-" She almost finish the phrase until she notices Kantara's rapier, she stares it for a few seconds before shaking her head and looks at Kantara again.

"Sorry, sorry! What you meant by that?" Kyanna asks, while sometimes blinks and looks at her rapier sometimes for a second.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 02:14 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara blinked as Cuppa brought her cup of hot cocoa. Then she noticed that this girl kept glancing at her rapier. "Well, you seem new, and being here, its best not to be loud and call attention, might attract the wrong kind of people."

"And... Why do you keep looking at my weapon?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 04:01 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Nothing!" Kyanna answers surprised after being caught at her obvious staring. "It's just that... It's a extremely cool rapier" She says almost whispering to herself and cough to disguise while she take out her hat and place it on the counter with her staff, revealing her little twin tails on the top of her hair.

As she turns to Kantara, she thinks about what she said. To attract the wrong kind of people, could this mean this strange place is actually dangerous though it seemed a safe? She also wondered to herself what kind of place is that. Maybe a scenario of a dream? Or maybe she was sent there by her goddess?

Seeing herself in a wave of doubts and questions, she leans closer to Kantara and asks whispering "Sorry, but what kind of place is this?"

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 07:33 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara laughed at the whispering. "Oh, no, no. Its not that bad." Kantara took a sip of her hot cocoa. She then indicated Cuppa. "If anything, he's probably outfitted in some way to stop anything bad from happening here."

She turned to look at the rest of the cafe. "But, its always best to avoid attracting attention... Oh! You're new, I should give you the run down of everything around here."

"But, first, pick anything from the menu. I'll pay."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 08:04 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Aah, really? Thanks a lot miss!" She grabs the menu and start to see the menu sometimes switching her attention to the robot, trying to find features of some kind of feature for secret weapons like the ones that a clubmate 'taught' her to check.

She loses herself on a wave of thoughts as she stares without paying attention to the menu, until she snaps and cough like she did before. "I will take pancakes, please!" Kyanna says happily as she closes the menu.

"Thank you again!" She repeats. "I forgot to dinner, so I was kind of hungry!" Kyanna says, staring at the girl for a while. She tilts her head like she noticed something, she didn't know her name. "Sorry, but what's your name?"

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 08:10 PM
Sage

N/A

The robot stopped its work on the counter and went to the back. Kantara didn't know they sold pancakes here...

"Oh, I'm Kantara." She looked around the cafe for a moment. "Alright, since you're new, what is the last thing you remember since arriving? Lights, strange things, all that."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 08:32 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna stops a little to remember exactly what happened, as she remembers the scolds of her dad and the funeral of her mom she starts to lose herself on a her thoughts again. Staring blankly at the counter as she remembers the whole situation, since the beginning of the day. She start to think on a way to tell what happened on the most short way without revealing her situation, sharing problems isn't the job of a mushroom cleric, solving them are.

"Basically what I remember..." Kyanna says. "Was me defeating a nefarious boss on Eden Eternal the whole night, until a big flash of light appeared. When I saw that place outside, I thought it was part of the game." She says wraps the tips of her index on her hair strands, thinking about the whole situation. It was the first time she actually stopped to think about what was going on. Even if she already believed on these 'supernatural' things, her subconscious was kind of shocked.

As she thinks, she notices one thing. "Oh, that's rude of my part. Asking your name without saying mine." She frowns at herself, that wasn't the attitude of a mushroom cleric. "My name is Kyanna, nice to meet you!" She smiles.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 10:24 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara knew what happened as soon as she said boss. This girl had just become an Interference and had no clue what exactly happened, but could attest that she knew.

Of course, Cuppa brought over the pancakes and extended his hand to Kantara, who paid for the meal. "Alright, you've just become a part of the video games you hold dear to your Heart. Forming a deep enough connection, they have now become real. This, is Traverse Town, from Kingdom Hearts."

The black haired girl sat down next to Kyanna and continued with her explanation... Or at least tried to, she wasn't good at it, and there was definitely someone better to do the job than her, but Sarah had gone on vacation and well, Nate wasn't here... Hmm... Could she get his attention?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 09:39 AM
Explorer

N/A

As the pancakes comes to the counter, Kyanna's eyes widen and she grabs a fork and a knife. She gets a big piece of the pancake and shove in her mouth, puffing her round cheeks and she stares at Kantara explaining. This whole explanation started to clear the thoughts of Kyanna. She never played Kingdom Hearts before, but she already saw a clubmate playing on his DS. This could be the reason she stopped there instead of on the Boss lair.

She shallowed the pancake and suddenly a thought snapped on her head: What would happend if she had appeared in front of that boss? She couldn't help but shiver at the possibility, she knew that as a mushroom cleric she couldn't be scared of the evil. But she never actually had fought creatures before, aside from attempts to smash cockroaches with her staff that her mom used to jump on a chair screaming to avoid it. Maybe this connection she had to the RPGs and MMORPGs was a work of her goddess, to make her go to this game world and help to destroy these evil creatures.

"I think... I know what I am doing here now, miss Kantara" She said on a low voice. "I'm probably here to spread the love of the goddess and to bring justice to the evil" Kyanna forked another piece of pancake and continued with a half-full mouth "The fact that I went here instead of inside that boss lair was act of her plans! She didn't want me to die so fast, so I could have chances to bring the peace to this world!" She said this with a normal voice and with confident look on her eyes.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 01:44 PM
Sage

N/A

It was Kantara's turn to stare. Even she did not have such grand delusions. "What Goddess?" She asked, a tilt of her head to the side. This person hadn't come from a video game, so what goddess could send people here.

"No, no. While Gods and Goddesses do exist now, that most likely isn't why you appeared here instead of there. This is a world where people go when they don't have anywhere else to go." She was waiting for the other girl to finish eating before she went further into detail, some people didn't know that their world was fiction, or WAS fiction anyway.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 02:31 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna finished eating and cleans her mouth with a tissue on the most sophisticated way she could, trying to maintain a pose that her personality easily contradicted. Another infidel of course, on this world isolated from reality it's totally obvious it would have people that wouldn't know the goddess. But it wasn't a problem, the goddess didn't judged who didn't have faith on her. She judged the evil and the profane, and Kantara was far away from that.

Nodding to herself, Kyanna put her hat back to her head, hiding her little twin tails once again. "My goddess, Fungaria! The goddess of hope and love." She smiles to the slightly older girl. "I'm her cleric and champion." Kyanna shakes her hat for emphasis. Despite the fact that Kantara said she appeared here because there was nowhere to go, Kyanna assumed to herself that the fact she came to this world was still the same: help to destroy the evil. She grabbed her staff and stood up, looking to the door trying to figure out what to do next.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 06:57 PM
Sage

N/A

"Well, can I say this, your so called Goddess didn't bring you here. Your own Heart did." Kantara said as she stood up. She was from the real world, there was no such goddess of that name, if she remembered correctly from her studies in school, or even under Nate, she had learned of a great many gods and goddesses that actually did exist.

It would be best to tell this girl the truth after all. "I can tell you more about what happened when we get to my home." Kantara smiled at the girl who believed she was a cleric.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 07:33 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna stares at Kantara because of her first statement, she was already used to people not believing on her, but it still was something she didn't like too much. She sighs a little, but seeing the girl smiling at her while inviting to her home made Kyanna smile back. It was hard to be upset to someone trying to help you without ulterior motives.

She then realized what Kantara just said. "Eh? Your home?" Kyanna didn't remember last time she visited a friend's house, it was probably when she was 6 or something and it was because it was a party. Even if she had clubmates, there was only two or three that were intimate enough to visit each other.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 08:50 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara moved to walk towards the door. Upon reaching the door and opening it for Kyanna she would glance around the cafe. No one seemed to care about the two girls exiting. She glanced about the First District then waved for Kyanna to follow, heading for the steps that would lead to Manamart.

She then grabbed Kyanna softly and pulled her into the shop. "Nilla, mind getting Nate? I got a newbie Interference!"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 09:36 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna grabs her staff and adjust her hat, starting to follow Kantara, looking around the place amused again. It was wonderful to see such different world, she wasn't getting tired of it anytime soon. As she gets close to Manamart, feeling the girl pulling her made her think about her mother a little. Remembering when she was dragged to supermarkets, where she always got some candies that would supply her on 'missions' to spread the word of the goddess on the streets. She couldn't help but smile a little.

As she start to get inside the Manamart, she start to look around increasing her curiosity once again. She let out a surprised gasp and start to walk around swinging her staff and leaning over small details of the place, without even hearing Kantara talking.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 07:10 AM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

The wizard soon got an alert Kantara was back in the shop along with a new guest. Nate soon sent a mental message. <Hey you have excellent timing kiddo. I've just finished hashing out the more nuanced details of our latest summon's employment. Heh remember that guardinal you watched ne summon last night? The bear man? Heh his name is Yjo Arctos. Heh he's a wizard and technically some sort of angel but most importantly he's agreed to serve as the town librarian. Come meet me in the new library I'm still helping Yjo get up to speed but we can kill two birds with one stone and it'll be good practice for him.>

Nate and his new Ursine collegue were sitting at a desk in a vast room filled with empty shelves. A portal leading back to mana mart could be seen in the distance as well as more traditional doors leading out to the streets of Traverse Town. At the desk there was a computer terminal that the bear was learning to operate with uncanny dexterity despite his massive paws.

"We unfortunately don't yet bave much in the way of books. But as you can see thanks to George, via this terminal we have acces to the vast scholarly resource that is the internet. I'm gonna try to get us some more terminals along with a respectable book collection. Your duties as librarian will mostly involve helping citizens and interferences navigate and research whatever lore exists in the database and our future archives." The wizard then explained.

"Hmm I see... " Yjo responded as he raised a paw to adjust his glasses. The spectacles lent his otherwise bestial vissage an oddly respectable scholarly air." This device truely is quite marvelous. From what I'm seeing even though this room seems empty we already have acces to the contents of several hundred volumes of text. We certainly don't have anything of this sort back in Elysium... Although I still have reservations about your employment of devils and demons there is too much potential good I could do with what I learn from my time here to pass up the opportunity." The bear admits as he reconfirms his stance on accepting Nate's job offer.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 04:56 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantara walked over to Kyanna and grabbed her arm softly. "C'mon, someone wants to meet you." She said as she dragged her to the new library that was made. She would pause for a second once she reached the 'door' then she would plunge in. It was just a small jump, a gate into an expanded space.

The library spread out before them... Devoid of books. Kantara walked through the library towards her master and the latest summon.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.