» Double Dragon
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 09:15 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

Doru was on a mission.

Sarah was distracted with pretending to get ready to go on an adventure, and since she was distracted she wasn't around to tell him not to do something. Sometimes, it seemed like that was Sarah's secret magic power; telling people not to do things.

But she was busy, and hadn't told Doru not to take the shiny golden things from the box on the counter, and Cuppa hadn't told him to stop either - he'd just put more shiny golden things in the box and gave him a pat on the head. The bag of munny jangled in his claws as he trotted along the streets, and if anyone found it strange, they weren't saying anything.

Mostly, they were giving him pets. That was practically saying he was doing a good thing, right?

His destination was the smoke-and-metal smelling place in Second District, the place that Sarah said sold things for fighting. Things neither of us need she would say, but Doru wasn't so sure about that. Especially when they were going to go on an adventure!

He knocked his way through the door and into the storefront, nostrils twitching at the mix of smoke and fire and other things. A robot stood at the counter, which he ignored as he stared at the merchandise - all kinds of metal things and pointy things and shiny things.

"Woooow... what do I choose...?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 09:27 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

Dovi glanced up from the forge she was tenderly stoking as she heard the shop door's bell jingle from within, and she pushed her goggles up off of her ash-stained face and onto her forehead as she walked in behind the counter. She paused when she saw the dragon-dog thing, trying to figure out what was going on, and it took her a second to piece everything together. It wasn't hard to remember him, though, once she made the connection between him and Sarah, who seemed to dislike what she did. Maybe there was some drama to be had here, at least?

"Doru, hey. What's going on? Sarah know you're here?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 09:58 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Doru looked away from a barrel of spears as he heard his name, his attention pulled from the veritable horde of weaponry to Dovi. Sarah didn't talk about this lady too much, which was odd because Sarah seemed to talk about everyone in Traverse Town, but he did know her name, at least.

"Nope!" Tail waving, he trotted up to the counter, glancing down at the bag of munny in his arms. Too tall for him to stick it up there with his claws... so he quickly transferred the bag into his mouth, and dropped the whole thing on the counter.

"I'm shopping. I wanna buy one of these things!"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 10:05 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

"Are you sure you shouldn't have told her? I feel like she might get worried if she finds out you're gone and doesn't know where you are." Dovi paused and pulled the bag open, before her eyebrows suddenly went up. Dragondog had a ton of money, it seems.

"In any case, though, is there anything in particular you want? I've got all sorts of pointies for sale, as you can see." She idly gestured around her with one hand, both at her unique masterwork items and the cheaper, almost mass-produced weapons she made when she was bored and needed something mindless to do for an afternoon.

"You can buy just about anything in here with this much. Take your pick."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 11:59 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Really? Wow!" Doru's eyes gleamed: he knew that the shiny baubles were important in getting things, but he didn't think they were that powerful! With all the excitement of a kid in a candy store he began to scrutinize every weapon he could. He had no knowledge of what made something "good" or "bad", but some things were more interesting looking then others, and that was a start.

Having so many choices would've been overwhelming otherwise!

"Hmm, hmm~" he paused, staring at a plain longsword, and tilted his head at it. "I wonder what thing she would like," he said, before turning to face Dovi. "Excuse me! What's the best pointy thing for someone who isn't good at fighting?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.