» Gather the Pieces, Unlocking a relic of the past
D241
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:48 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Tenno Voice Log, Masamune: First Entry

Subject: The nature of the newest entry in the warframe database.

Recording begins:

It seems that the hand of the Orokin is at work in the world again. After my mission exterminating abominations created by the tinkerer known locally as George, I received the final component required to complete my new plasma weapon, a power source capable of operating the weapon to it's fullest potential. Unbeknownst to me, however, this was merely the first step in some grand plan of my former masters' design. The Lotus contacted me some time later to tell me that there was . . . something . . . awakening after a long sleep; something unbelievably powerful. My guess is that it is some ancient warframe long lost from the records.

Such things are not uncommon. Rumors of others of my kind stumbling across similar events have appeared in the past. This may just be another on of those many occurrences.

In either, case I now have a a laundry list of components to gather. The first step is to find a suitable genetic template to adapt into the warframe's design.

Side Note:

The interference known as George has a dangerous level of curiosity, one that could lead to more incidents such as the one previously noted. I should keep him under close observation in case he decides to do something foolish again. And, as much as I hate to admit it, Nate, a spellcaster and personal friend of mine, should also be watched.

What happened in my world cannot happen in this one.

I refuse to let it happen.

Addendum:

Ordis's musings have given me an idea of sorts. The wizardlets I captured might be able to be combined with my Energy Siphon modification to create as sort of "mana siphon". It may yield a way in which I could be more effective against magic users by slowly draining away the source of their power.

Something to think about, I suppose.

--------------------
PM
^
D241
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 07:19 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Tenno Voice Log, Masamune: Second Entry

Subject: Recent developments regarding the new Warframe

Recording begins:

After a great deal of effort - and no small amount of assistance from another interference - I have successfully recovered a genetic template for the new Warframe. Another piece of the puzzle has made itself known to me, and it is an interesting one. The sheer power of this new frame is such that I cannot hope to control it single handed. The finer points of the haptic controls are beyond grasp of even the most powerful of my kind. Much as it pains me to say, outside assistance is required to keep the frame in check.

Ordis has said that it might be able to assist in controlling the weapon, but I have my doubts. Ordis is still severely damaged and fragmented. It does not seem wise to further tax its systems when it is already tasked with both flying. No, some other force will be needed. I will scan for an appropriate space in which to hunt fo....

"Operator, we are receiving an incoming message, but it isn't from the Lotus or any of the other Tenno. In fact, I'm not sure who it's from, or where.

Addendum: There is a remarkable resource located in this world; something referred to by the locals as Element Zero, or "eezo" for short. Its ability to create and manipulate gravitational effects is astounding to say the least and its ability to grant that same control over one of the foundations of the universe is even more so. Research has revealed that these "biotics" as they are called are manifested in those exposed to eezo in its dust form. It may benefit the design of the new warframe to bestow these ability upon it, perhaps even center its construction around the element itself.

Addendum 2: My warframe's arm seems to have taken to the technocytes rather well. As a matter of fact, the bonding is so complete that energy can be channeled into the crystal to create a sort of energy weapon. This may be a useful addition.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.