photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Fangs and Circuts
Tarkya
 Posted: Sep 30 2012, 06:41 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

"Wait, what was that voice-" Taylor cut off as Nina grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the glowing green circle. If this was Kingdom Hearts, then it had to be a save point, which meant that...

There was a flash of green light.

-----

Taylor staggered a bit as she materialized on the gummi ship, looking around frantically for a third person she couldn't see. Instead her eye was caught by the view outside the window. They were in space!

"Woah." If anything could make the reality of the situation, it was probably this view. Luckily it wasn't so engrossing that she didn't hear Nina's question, and she pulled her eyes away from the window. "I'm Taylor. Sorry about earlier."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Masterweaver
 Posted: Sep 30 2012, 06:49 PM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

The assassin clicked his microgun to his technopack and decloaked. "Fiachra. I had assumed you would be able to return me to Republic space, but it would appear I was mistaken."

He walked looked out the glass dome, eyes trailing over the very starscape Taylor had been enamored with. Truth be told, he never had much time to appreciate beauty. It was... a strangely comforting experience...

After a moment, though, he turned toward the humans. "I assume that this Kingdom Hearts you mentioned did not feature many of my kind, seeing how human oriented media either placed dinosaurs as enemies or nonexistent before the initial Discovery. I assure you I will not kill you unnecessarily. However, as I am unfamiliar with the material you referenced, I feel it would be in everyone's best interests to review the exact situation."

--------------------
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Oct 1 2012, 08:53 AM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 15

"....holy crap you're a dinosaur!" Nina exclaimed, "That is soooo cool. No wonder you were invisible. Can you spit poison? Are there T-rexes and stuff where you come from? How can you talk if you have no lips and..."

Nina stopped herself, now was not the time for questions, these people needed answers and she was going to give them some.

"Oh, sorry," Nina said sheepishly "Anyway, the short explanation is, you're in another dimension. What we're in now is called a 'Gummi ship' we use them to travel to other planets called "worlds". And these worlds are being attacked by creatures called "heartless" who you saw before Fia...Fiachra, and they steal peoples hearts and turn them into dark creatures like them. Then there are these things called "nobodies", which are what happen to the body after you become a heartless."

"Anyway, apparently some kid named Alex got himself trapped in this world," Nina continued, "And when he and Sora (that's the hero of this dimension) defeated the bad guy, apparently...we got sucked in here too. Don't ask me why, I'm pretty new at this stuff too."

She pointed to Taylor, "You probably have some funky new abilities or something, like how I got my weapons. And my extra bit of strength."

She leaned back in her chair confidently, "Now, any more questions? Do you wanna beam back down to Agrabah and see if there's any trouble we can get into, or do you wanna see if there's another world we can mess around in?"
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 01:36 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Taylor started as Fiachra appeared. "A... a dinosaur. An invisible dinosaur. No wonder you were acting weird..." She stared while Nina rambled on, asking all the questions that Taylor would've asked if she weren't busy worrying about whether or not it was going to maul her.

Luckily, she managed to tune back into the conversation about the point things started getting relevant again.

"This sounds like a bad self-insert fanfic," Taylor mumbled, and then shook her head. "Powers. I'd hate to see what kind of powers come with an outfit like this." Nevertheless, she did take the headphones that were around her neck and examined them. There didn't seem to be any buttons or power source, but there was a little dial that looked like a volume control. She experimentally adjusted the dial, first one way and then the other. As she turned it clockwise, a familiar sounding song began to play, loud enough to be heard in the cockpit.

"Oh. Well then." Taylor twisted it back down, and looped the headphones back around her neck. Even at its lowest volume she could still hear the melody playing. "Magic headphones. I'm sure that'll be useful and not annoying at all."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then shrugged. "I'm not really up for 'getting into trouble', personally. As you can see, I'm pretty much unarmed, and I really don't care for being Heartless bait."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Masterweaver
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 05:41 AM
Explorer

N/A

"In my time, Dinosaur is considered a racial slur. The politically correct term is Nanosaur." Fiachra did no sound annoyed, or amused, or in fact like he had any emotion at all. "To be honest, I am rather surprised that my microgun was so effective on these... Heartless? I only had it in Shocker mode, though I suppose beings without a body would need to retain consciousness in order to maintain their own existence."

He turned away. "And yes, I can spit poison as you so bluntly put it, but that's a personal thing."

What to do, what to do. Well, obviously he couldn't get home, not yet, but there should be something he could do in the interim. Was there a governmental authority in this reality? This... Kingdom Hearts that the human mentioned. Perhaps it was the name of the nation.

"....Kingdom Hearts. Where did that name come from?"

--------------------
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 05:53 AM
Survivor

N/A

"Hey magic headphones aren't so bad. At least you have something to listen to." Nina said, secretly regretting that she no longer had her music player with her, "And I think getting into trouble is inevitable. So it's better you find trouble before trouble finds you."

"And sorry about that Fiachra. But expect to be called that...a lot." Nina said. "And Kingdom Hearts...well it's like the heart of everything. All hearts are connected to it. It's like this big heart shaped thing of concentrated light energy. And all the bad guys want it to use to their own evil ends. Basically it's the centre of everything."
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 03:49 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"I think I'd rather avoid running into trouble for as long as possible. 'Eventually' can be a long time." Taylor fiddled with her tie, wondering how Nina could be so enthusiastic about this mess. Maybe having a sword made you see the world differently?

She'd forgotten how... cliche-sounding the plot for Kingdom Hearts was. If she had still been in middle school, perhaps this would have been an exciting adventure. As it was...

"Considering that you're the one with the gummi ship... do you think you could drop me off somewhere a bit safer than the desert? Like Twilight Town or something."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Masterweaver
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 04:05 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Ah. I assumed it was the local authority, not a magical item." Fiachra slicked his frills. "It would be better for me to preserve the local order; I believe I shall travel with you in order to assist in the extermination of these... Heartless, you call them." He flicked open his hacker set and took a scan of the Gummi's computer systems. "Until I find a better authority, of course."

--------------------
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 04:38 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Twilight Town sounds good to me, I'd actually like to . Might even run into old Yen Sid while we're there." Nina said, "And I'm okay with you travelling with me Fiachra, just...don't mess with the ships systems. I'm not sure how half this stuff works so I might not be able to fix it if you tamper with it. I hope you understand."

She turned around in her chair to the command console. Overall she felt it was going very well. She had performed her role as an exposition person admirably in her humble opinion. And now she had her first travelling companions on her adventure. They weren't quite what she had expected, but they looked like a fun pair. She stretched in her chair and took hold of the consoles.

"Now departing for Twilight Town," Nina declared in her best impersonation of a train announcer, "If anyone wants to dely this flisht they should speak up now."
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 3 2012, 12:22 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"No objections here ma'am," Taylor said with a grin. Despite her reservations about this entire... situation, she couldn't help but be caught up by Nina's enthusiasm. She turned her attention back to the window, and as an afterthought she put her headphones back on, leaving her left ear uncovered. The song may be repetitive, but there was something relaxing about the melody.

Going to Twilight Town... maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Masterweaver
 Posted: Oct 3 2012, 12:58 PM
Explorer

N/A

Fiachra said nothing. There was nothing that needed to be said.

The situation was odd, but he would adapt. If this were a human-dominant universe, he'd have to remain cloaked for the vast majority of his excursions... rely on human compatriots to deal with purchases. Hmm. Fortunately, these individuals seemed to not be too demanding, he could probably get away with fighting alongside them...

--------------------
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Oct 3 2012, 01:37 PM
Survivor

N/A

Nina grinned, this was going to be a fun trip. She got to take a young Interference under her wing and she got a dino....Nanosaur pal. Already this adventure into the world of Kingdom Hearts was exceeding her expectations.

"Okay than," Nina said. "Off we gooooooo!"

And the ship sped off into the mists of the galaxy. Into the unknown where the adventures and all kinds of trouble and secrets awaited the heroes.

((Should I make the new thread or do one of you want to do it?))
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 01:46 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

[I think it would make the most sense for you to make it, since your character's the one with the gummi ship.]

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
quatermass
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 04:12 PM
Survivor

N/A

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.