photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Her First Fantasy, Final Fantasy XV
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:20 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"Special..." She turned her head. How many times had she heard that now? Too many times to count. And none of it mattered much in the end. "I'm not special." She meant that fully. She couldn't believe that she was special.

Raelyn sipped at her hot cocoa. She had played this game. How would she survive against the creatures that existed in this world, or any other world?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:26 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

"No, I mean it literally. Chances are just showing up here has given you abilities you could only have dreamed of before. Some are more powerful than others, but any of it will set you in totally a different class from a vanilla human." Selina chuckled and fished her amulet out of her shirt.

"I got this thing when I Interfered. Still not sure how it works, but it's given me some of the most incredible magic and physical abilities I've ever come across. You get anything new in your pockets when you showed up?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:37 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn blinked when the amulet was fished out. She put down her cup of hot-cocoa. Her hands went down to her pockets and searched around for anything special that could be there. For a minute she searched.

Nothing.

"I don't have anything." She looked down a little. She was still the same as she was before, and this just cemented the fact. "I'm not special, I'm normal."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:47 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, if it's not something you have, then it's probably something you can do. That's harder to figure out, but we'll get there! It'll be fun!" Selina smiled cheerfully and then gestured to her menu when the waitress came over to take their orders. It seemed they had ended up at a fairly average sandwich shop, and Selina put in her order without any issue.

"I'm buying everything today. Gotta get you set up on the Interference system of doing things."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:55 PM
Sage

N/A

She sighed a little shakily. Ordering something wasn't something that came quite well for her. Mostly due to shyness, so she had stuttered a small bit while she ordered a sandwich.

"Why are you being so nice?" Raelyn looked up at Selina. "I mean... I-I appreciate it..."

"And what do you mean by 'Interference system of doing things'?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:04 PM
Powerful

N/A

"True or false, you have no money, no shoes, and no idea what's going on. Letting you wander off on your own right now would be tantamount to flat-out murder. I'm buying you food, taking you clothes shopping, and we can see what happens next. If nothing else, I could always use a roommate." She shrugged and leaned back in her seat, wondering what other kinds of crazy this world could bring.

"Interferences help each other out, it's what we do. If there's anything you need, at all, just ask."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:10 PM
Sage

N/A

She couldn't really object to any of that. It was true. Raelyn had no money, had no clothes other than what she wore, and no weapon of any sort. Even if she had a weapon, she wouldn't be able to use it.

"Okay, okay... Got it... Thanks..." She just looked down feeling kinda bad for the questions. "Uhm... One last question... Is it possible for this to well uhm..." Her face turned a little red.

"Before all this.. I was a guy, is it possible for Interference's bodies to change upon arriving...?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:16 PM
Powerful

N/A

"I don't see why not. I mean, it turned me into a Sailor Moon parody, I don't see why a simple gender flip is beyond its powers. Explains why you're so shy, though." She chuckled and reached across the table to lightly punch her in the shoulder.

"Well, us girls gotta stick together, right? As long as you have me by your side, you'll get through this just fine. I can teach you to fight, earn money our way, all of it. It'll be great."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:27 PM
Sage

N/A

"H-how does it explain...?" Raelyn gave a confused look at Selina as her shoulder was lightly punched... She had no real way to react to such a casual gesture.

She blinked. Learning to fight. Could she? "I-I could just get a part time job or something... I-it's less dangerous than having to fight to earn Gil..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:38 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Not here. This town is pretty crap as far as earning money goes. The group I was with got scattered a while back and we're still trying to establish a new main base. Our old place was pretty spectacular, shame it got wrecked..." Selina sighed a little wistfully, remembering all the good times she'd had in Traverse Town. Now it was gone, and her friends with it. She had her work cut out for her, that much was certain.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:43 PM
Sage

N/A

"Oh..." She looked down and shivered. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to potentially bring back memories..." Raelyn swallowed a little. But she wanted to know more now, her curiosity was piqued and it was sort of bad when that happened.

"B-but, could you maybe... Tell me what happened?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:47 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Probably a couple dozen of us had a great place set up in Traverse Town. Coming up with all sorts of crazy shit and it was amazing. Then this big guy that we apparently pissed off comes in and starts wrecking the place. I wasn't in the fight myself, which is probably the only reason I'm alive. We all scattered around the Multiverse, and I've been hiding here since." She shrugged and sighed as their food arrived.

"Like a coward."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 03:55 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn blinked... "No." She said as she looked around. Internally, she couldn't let someone beat themselves up over something they had no control over. Hypocritical, yes. Yes, she was. "You're not a coward. You're smart. If you couldn't fight it, then you run. It's smart to do that."

Raelyn looked down after her small rant and picked up her food, taking a bite. "I'm sorry that happened, but you had no control over it, I'm sure. If anything, it can be rebuilt with enough time."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:11 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina blinked a few times and smiled as she managed to get more words out of the girl than she had spoken at all up to this point and took a bite of her sandwich.

"It was a hell of a thing. No one knows really what we could've or should've done better, I guess. You're right, though. Time to get back up, once we've got you ready to go."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:27 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn returned the smile as best she could. "I probably wouldn't be able to tell you guys what to do anyway. You're group is probably more experienced than me." She's grown more comfortable it seems.

She took a few more bites of her sandwich. It was better than food she could make herself, granted, she didn't have as many ingredients at her disposal at home that she knew how to use. Maybe she could finally learn to cook?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:29 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Anyway, about your body..." Selina wasn't quite sure how to put this, but she was going to go for it anyway, delicate subject be damned. "We need to take your clothes shopping, so do I need to give you the full walkthrough of being a girl or do you think you can handle it? The last thing I need is you freaking out in a changing room when you take off your pants and making me go in after you."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:31 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn's face turned deep red. "I-I can handle it on my own. Its my body after all." She could actually feel the heat in her face. "Th-the only thing I'd really need help with is choosing clothing..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:36 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Sounds good. Eat up, there are a couple pretty cheap stores on this street where we can get you outfitted. You need everything, right?" She finished off her own sandwich, smiling contentedly, and paid the bill as the waitress came around again. She figured this was going to be a full-day trip if Raelyn had her own taste in clothes shopping, but she could never be sure. Particularly since she had been a guy a day before now.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:39 PM
Sage

N/A

"Yeah, everything." She had no clue how to answer that any other way. It didn't take long for her to finish her sandwich and stood up, brushing a few crumbs off... Raelyn paused for a moment. She just kinda realized something. Her old clothes still fit her normally, she expected them to fit differently, or at least feel a bit strange.

"Hrm... Weird."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:41 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Something wrong?" Selina glanced over her shoulder as she led the girl outside, wondering just where to start. Shoes would probably be the best place, or underwear. She did not know nor want to know if hers had transformed like the rest of her outfit apparently had, she was just going to let that be her business.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.