photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Her First Fantasy, Final Fantasy XV
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:45 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"Nothing. Just, thought my outfit would feel different now." Raelyn said as she followed. She made sure not to step on anything that could potentially hurt her feet. Some small bits glass or cracks in the sidewalk.

"So, what first?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:49 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

"Magic can be convenient like that at times. Best not to think too hard about it, though." Selina led her past several stores, taking her time by the windows as they walked along. She hadn't done anything like this in quite some time, and was actually enjoying helping the new Interference out. It was certainly a fun way to spend her afternoon.

"Just tell me anywhere you want to stop."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:04 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn stopped in front of a few of the stores, looking a the clothes in the windows. It would end with her going into some of these stores and picking clothes, some of which Selina would pick out for her. She honestly didn't know entirely what she was doing with the underwear, so she kinda let Selina do that bit for her...

So when it was all said and done she wore one of her newer outfits.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:12 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina smiled as they came out of the last shop and gave the girl a good look over after all their decisions and dithering. She had opted to keep things simple and utilitarian this time around, at least in everything that could be seen, and now Raelyn's pajamas were gone, replaced by a more modern, trendy look. She was wearing an open black cardigan over a black and white striped top and blue jeans, all of which was fitted to her body and didn't sag around her like Selina was sure most clothes did. A nice pair of hiking shoes rounded out the whole outfit, along with a nice shoulderbag Selina figured she would need if she was going to be any sort of adventurer.

"So, what do you think?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:18 PM
Sage

N/A

"Its nice." She said at length. "I like it." Raelyn smiled and looked around.

"So uhm, what next really?" She wasn't experienced at all with stuff like this or adventuring in dangerous areas. Which, this area was dangerous for her.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:20 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, dinner, I guess. We can try teaching you the basics of combat if you'd like, I'm pretty handy with a sword and gun." It looked like they were going to start working together for real at this point, and she looked up at the sky and the cobbled-together Gummi ship floating in orbit, waiting for a journey.

"Or we can leave. Radiant Garden is nice this time of year, and I don't have anything tying me down here I can't deal with in a night."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:28 PM
Sage

N/A

"The night is more dangerous here. Deamons appear out of no where." She shivered, knowing just how dangerous to be out of the city. Everything would want you dead. No one traveled at night.

Raelyn yawned. She was more tired than usual. Probably due to leaving her home at 3 AM. It was now late in the day anyway. "I don't have the coordination for a sword. I'd probably accidentally cut something off."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:31 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, we can go back to my place and we can get some rest. I've been up since pretty early as well..." She thought about it and idly realized she only had one bed, but they would get to that when they got to it. She could just sleep on the couch or something if she needed to.

"C'mon, this way." She walked towards a hotel back away from the main district and gestured for Raelyn to follow with a slight smile. This girl was a good one to have around, anyway. Fun.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:36 PM
Sage

N/A

"You're place." Raelyn nodded slowly and followed behind Selina. She looked around the town, memorizing the paths as best she could if she at any point needed to come back here. It was much dirtier in person, considering she could actually see some of the grime on the pipes that jut out of the walls and things like that.

"How long have you been doing this stuff?" Raelyn asked, curious.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:38 PM
Powerful

N/A

"A little over a year now. Never looked back once." Selina chuckled at the thought of how her experiences would've seemed to her former self. The stuff of myths and legends, all hers for the taking and with no end in sight.

"It's seriously a huge trip getting in here, but once you get used to it this world is amazing. All the worlds are amazing, and we can visit them all. That's why we're called Interferences."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:46 PM
Sage

N/A

"The name Interference doesn't actually sound like a good one..." Raelyn said. "It sounds like we're interrupting something." She had been thinking about it all day actually, the name of the Interferences, since she learned it.

But, the comment about never looking back made her think a bit more as well. How would her sister, her mother and father handle her disappearance? "Do... You know what happens to the people on the outside, that aren't pulled in?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:48 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Rumors, nothing more. Apparently when one of us somehow makes it back life just picks right up as if nothing had ever happened, as if we had never even been gone." She had no idea if it was true or not, what with never leaving or intending to leave, but it was a thought. If nothing else, it might comfort her.

"Don't worry. No one out there is sad for your sake."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:11 PM
Sage

N/A

"Oh..." She looked down. Her small smile had faded. "No one would miss me?" Raelyn asked. She couldn't help but feel sad because of that. It was as if her old life didn't matter.

Raelyn didn't know how to react to it much other than that one question.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:16 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Honestly, I have no idea. I'm just saying what I've heard. For all I know, everything there stopped completely and you'll come back right at the moment you left. They won't even have a chance to miss you." Now she was just making things up whole-cloth to try and make the girl feel better, because when she was sad Selina felt herself getting sad as well. Poor thing.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:23 PM
Sage

N/A

She nodded. "Nothing but rumors of what happens... How can more people become Interferences when time is stopped?" Her thinking was something that annoyed many people. Constant questions sometimes. Raelyn looked up at the dimming sky. "Sorry, maybe we should just stop talking about it. It's just speculation after all..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:25 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Yeah, probably for the best. I don't know anything about it, really, and neither do any of us. Best to just put it out of your mind and let things go where they will. Worrying won't change it one way or another." She led her up to her small, spartan apartment, then gestured to the bedroom.

"You go ahead and sleep in there. I can curl up in the bathtub or something."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:32 PM
Sage

N/A

"Oh, uhm, n-no, this is your house..." Raelyn rose her hands up a bit and waved them in a slight dismissive manor. "You should sleep in your own bed." She looked around the small apartment.

"I can sleep on the couch or something..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:34 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina glanced in at the fairly large bed, then at the fairly small girl. Sure, it was a little intimate, but why not? "I mean, we could share it. It's definitely big enough for two."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:40 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn's face turned a little red. "O-oh uhm..." She's shared a bed plenty of times before. Even beds smaller than this one. Like, twin sized. You try sharing one of those with someone. One of you will end up on the ground. "I-I mean... We c-could..." Her face was slowly turning redder. Really, she's bad at this...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:44 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina nodded and stripped out of her shirt before climbing in.

"C'mon then, nothing to be ashamed of."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.