photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Living Around the Block, And adventure of idiots.
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 11:27 AM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

Who's the dolt here?! She frowned at Nathaniel and sighed. "If anything show up, we are going to fight it together. Hear me? No heroism and throwing yourself at the monsters by yourself." Kyanna had good abilities to protect and heal both of them. And she had the Light Sanction... Even if Nathaniel couldn't fight that well, she could boost his attacks greatly.

She held her staff tightly and stepped into the cave, there was a huge darkness. It was visible, but it was hard to see too far. Kyanna frowned a bit and started to let out some magic energy, making a few glowing mushrooms of several colors that made a colorful penumbra.

The ground of the cave was a dry dirt with some gravel block, with the walls being mostly made of stone and gravels, with only a few dirt on the ceiling. That part of the cave was a bit small, but it had another path to the right, which meant they could go deeper into the cave. Kyanna looked at Nathaniel and whispered. "Do you want to keep going?"

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 12:01 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

"We should probably try to get flint from the gravel." Nathaniel spoke then immediately began digging the gravel. "We can leave when we find flint. We'll be able to kill trees without killing our fists first." Nathaniel dug a bit too quickly. He was panicking slightly, for whatever reason. Likely the aspect that a monster could come from the darkness and attack at any time. An arrow could shoot out at any moment.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 12:23 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna kept filling the area with glowing mushrooms, paying attention to the path that went deeper through the cave in case any monster decided to pop up. She rested the staff on the floor and stayed there, sometimes adjusting her hair while brushing it with her fingers.

Her eyes slowly got used to the darkness, and everything was a little bit more clear. There were a few coal blocks on the wall of the cave, maybe three or four. "Nathaniel, there are some coal there." She said. "After we get some wood, let's come back here!" Maybe having the cave as temporary house would be a bad idea because of that path, but at least they would be able to get some coal, which would be a good start.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 12:43 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Coal is a nice start. Good for staying warm." Nathaniel found some flint after some time. "Got some flint! Now we can leave. Unless it's dark outside. If that's the case we should dig a hole to live in for the night." Nathaniel sighed. I don't think it's time for it to get dark yet. Maybe.

Nathaniel looked to Kyanna to see if she was ready to leave the cave. "Anything you need or want from this cave? I can't think of anything but if you do, I'm right here with you."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 05:14 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Hm? No I'm fine. In fact, I need to check something that apparently have been worrying you a lot." She stepped out of the cave and looked straight to the sky, searching for the giant fire square that illuminated this cubic world. "Oh, found you." Kyanna stared to the sun for a while, something like 10 seconds, her eyes were burning a bit, but it was necessary.

She closed her eyes and shaked her head. The sun, it didn't move at all in my perception... Which means. Kyanna turned her face to Nathaniel and rubbed her eyes. "Nathaniel, don't worry. I guess the day cycle of this Minecraft world is like our world. I remember being able to clearly see the sun moving while playing in game. And here it isn't happening, so it means this planet actually take it's time to do a complete cycle." She explained.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 04:19 PM
Experienced

N/A

"You just stared at the sun, didn't you? I didn't think you were that foolish. Jeez." Nathaniel sighed. "If you wanted to know if the day to night cycle was the same I could have just looked at the time. Day night cycles are only about twenty minutes for each day and night."

Nathaniel felt his pocket for his Phone. "See? As long as this thing's charged I can... It's dead. Oh..." Nathaniel sighed upon this discovery. "Well, not like it's the end of the world. I don't even know if you can make trans-dimensional calls."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 06:47 PM
Explorer

N/A

"I don't have a cellphone." She furrowed her eyebrows and blinked twice because her eyes were a bit uncomfortable. "But we now know we have hours and hours before it get dark. That's important!" She said as she looked at the flint on Nathaniel's hand.

"So, what you will do about that? Craft a weapon or a tool?" Kyanna tilted her head, she was a little good at crafting and she would probably be able to craft something like that, but she was curious about how Nathaniel would do it. Maybe he had a artificer heart?

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 03:29 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Knowing the time is important, that's for sure." Nathaniel tossed the flint in the air to catch it with his hand, a meaningless action. He failed horribly and dropped the flint, forcing him to bend down and pick it up.

"With the flint? I'll probably end up beating the everliving shit out of a tree with it." He spoke, joking, though there was no clear indication that he wasn't serious. He spoke again, in a slightly different tone. "No, really though, I'll probably end up finding a stick or something like that then attaching the flint to it somehow. That'll probably work." Nathaniel smirked, a sign he was going to make a jab at something.

"Y'know, that staff of yours would work great for an axe hilt."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 05:34 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna hugged her staff tightly and turned away from Nathaniel. "Y-You won't turn the artifact that helped me to communicate to my goddess for so long into an axe!" She said with a both angry and scared tone. Puffing her cheeks she walked away for a few feet.

Dumbass! She thought to herself while looking around, trying to see if there was any stick or branch around that could replace her staff as a hilt before Nathaniel tried to make it into an axe. He wouldn't do that to my staff, would he? Suddenly she was a little paranoid about that, sometimes looking behind her back and turning away hastly.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 05:25 PM
Experienced

N/A

Goddess, huh. Nathaniel let out a hearty laugh. The joke had worked and he was happy about it. "Don't worry, I won't use your goddess' staff for an axe." He walked up to Kyanna and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I may make more jokes for my amusement though." For values of "may" reaching definitely.

"Either way, we should get to making a house, yes? Shelter is always a good thing."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 07:03 PM
Explorer

N/A

She still held her staff tightly and looked at Nathaniel frowning. "At least you are honest." Though I'm not sure if I should be happy about what he said about jokes. Kyanna thought to herself, turning to him. "Well, how we are going to make this shelter? This world isn't exactly the same thing as the normal Minecraft."

Kyanna looked around. "We need to hit the blocks until they break like in the game, or we need to actually work on the material we see to make the buildings? I'm honestly confused about what we should do!"

If I remember well, that's how I felt on the first time I played Minecraft... But I had google to help me! Where's google?! We have a google multiverse here?! She was in deep thoughts.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 06:15 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Lets start screwing around until we find something out. Ok, so now I'm counting on you not to die, and if I'm going to die, I'm counting on you to save me as well. Unless it's hopeless combat. In the case of hopeless combat, please run." Nathaniel began digging into some dirt in a wall and sure enough, it fell out like a block, which was REALLY weird for him.

"Oh, that's gonna take getting used to." He remarked aloud before digging more for a temporary dirt house or wall bunker. "Make this just in case it becomes night before we're ready.We probably don't have time to house it up anyway." The process of digging was much slower than it was in game and quite possibly more annoying.

"Oh, I just can't wait for mining obsidian." He spoke with a voice thick in sarcasm. "Even though real obsidian is a soft material made by volcanoes that shouldn't take a long time to break at all. And furthermore it wouldn't require a powerful pickaxe."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 07:48 AM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna started to help to dig, hopefully making the slow and boring work become a little faster. "Just you wait when we get to mine a diamond. I was very excited to do that, but now that this world seems to be a little more realistic than expected, this is starting to become a bother." She sighed a bit.

"Maybe I'm overreacting though, maybe it won't be that problematic, but this we will only discover when we get there." She kept digging and digging with her hands. "The thing is when we are getting there, because at that speed..." Wait. Maybe if I use my power? It seemed a little bit destructive, if it actually break some of this dirt, we may actually dig stuff pretty fast!

She looked at Nathaniel and exclaimed: "I think I have an idea!" Kyanna held her staff and stepped backwards for a bit. "But I will need you to step away, I don't want to see you getting hurt in case something bad happends.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 09:43 AM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel stepped back. He wasn't too sure what she had in mind, but he may as well humor it. "Don't hurt yourself Kyannachi." He sighed and watched from a few feet away, wondering just what she planned to do. "I will admit though, this is a bit of a bother to do but hell. It's good work. Helps me put some muscle on my bones..."

He paused a moment. "Pain too. Sore muscles happen." He stopped a moment. His mind was far off into lands unknown. Soaring from thought to thought in a pattern chaotic, yet traceable. It raced between thoughts of his past life, thoughts of the worlds he could visit and the worlds he would likely get killed in that he really wanted to go to.

I wonder if being an interference would let me stand the void energy in Warframe... eeh, no need to test that. The worst outcome is being a mindless drone. Or death. That too. Gruesome death. Yeaaah, maybe later. Still, might get cool powers. Void energy is weird... Or dark souls. Bring a gun, get all the win.

It looked like he was staring at Kyanna but he was staring past her into his own little world. He didn't even see her anymore. He was just in his own realm.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 06:14 PM
Explorer

N/A

Holding her staff with both hands, Kyanna aimed to the dirt that was half digged. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate all her energy on a certain point. Please, my goddess. Lend me your power, so I can use it as tool to go through this small obstacle. She thought to herself, as a small light started to form on the tip of her staff.

This light hastly turned into a sphere, that started to become brigher and more dense, making Kyanna open her eyes again. Her eyes sparkled, seeing the sphere that was already charged, but Kyanna thought she needed more power than that to open a hole big enough to cover the digging work they needed to do. Bracing herself, she started to concentrate more and more energy, and faster than she thought the sphere suddenly became way stronger than she could handle.

Huh? Her staff started to shake uncontrollably along with the sphere, making Kyanna shake too. She attempted to hold the staff tigher, but it was a big failure. She couldn't get the hexshield that George gave to her so she could stop it, because if she let the staff go, who knows what could happend. Not knowing what to do, Kyanna decided to release the sphere that was so dense that it looked solid.

After releasing, the light's sanction sphere made Kyanna blast off toward the closest tree, making her shock with her back on it, letting out a pain gasp. Meanwhile, the sphere shocked on the dirt place Kyanna was aiming, making a huge impact that made a dirt shower over the whole place, along with a big crater on the targed.

Breathless, Kyanna stayed with her back on the tree, sitting down in pain and coughing.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 17 2017, 09:41 AM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel watched the whole thing from the sidelines. He was surprisingly calm about the situation. Once Kyanna finished slamming into the tree at incredible speed, he walked over and crouched next to her.

"You ok there, Kyan-Kyan? That looks really painful. I do hope you can self-heal or I'm going to have to get a lot of string to patch up your wounds. I could probably just rip up some clothes for a makeshift bandage though. Not familiar with herbs that can heal though, so we're out of luck on that." His voice was cool and calculating. A nearly dead sounding cool and calculating. When enough stress is placed on him, he is known to get like this. Easily able to say or do anything without restraint, no matter what it is, though still unable to attack without being provoked.

"You probably charged up a little too much. Here, lean forward so I can see your wounds. If you can't breathe, stand up and look at the sky. Worked for me the first time I got the breath knocked out of me." He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to ease her forward.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: May 18 2017, 09:09 AM
Explorer

N/A

"Uwaaaah..." Kyanna stopped coughing and leaned forward, following Nathaniel's instructions on instinct. She opened her eyes, which had no focus at all, and she answered some of his questions with a very weird tone, like she was sleepy. "Yes, I can self-heal. I think? Not sure." She couldn't concentrate though, she was extremely dizzy at that point. "Charging too much...? Charging what too mu- Oh, nevermind! I remember now!"

Kyanna tried to look directly at the boy, though she was seeing several Nathaniels at the same time with her unfocused vision. She frowned. "Nathaniel, stand still. You don't need to move that much." She grabbed his shoulders trying to make him stop, that of couse didn't work.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 23 2017, 08:29 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Close your eyes, see if that makes it better. If it makes you dizzier, open them and tell me so if you puke I won't get hit." His voice was still deadpan, but alert and aware.

"'Scuse me..." He lifted her shirt to inspect any wounds on her back. They weren't light wounds, but they certainly weren't fatal. "Hopefully you didn't get any spinal injury, though given the fact that you leaned forward, I think you're fine for that." He dropped the back part of her shirt. "I'm going to touch the back of your head. Tell me if where I press hurts."

Nathaniel began lightly pressing on the back of Kyanna's head with his thumbs, the rest of his hands wrapping around to her cheeks. His thumbs first pressed at the base of the neck, then went outward slowly to the sides of her head, pressing lightly on her head frequently as he moved. Once he was done with the lower skill, he moved his hands upward to the middle and upper part of her skull doing the same motions. He was inspecting for a fracture or a breakage in the bone.

"You're probably concussed too. Nasty hit, that was." Kyanna's head bled well, but that was expected of head wounds."

"After I'm done here I'll take off my shirt and use it to put pressure on this wound. Since I can't hold it to your head for a long time, I'll teach you how to hold pressure to the wound with it."

Nathaniel sighed. "I really hope you can heal yourself or we'll have to take a detour to another world so you can get proper medical attention. I can mend bone and flesh easy enough when it's non-invasive, but head wounds? Can't treat them well. Not yet at least."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: May 23 2017, 06:20 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna tried her best to understand everything that Nathaniel was trying to say to her, and though she was failing on certain parts, she was being able to do what he was asking her to do. She closed her eyes, which covered a bit of the dizziness. "I guess I'm less dizzy?" Kyanna said, and suddenly felt her shirt being lifted, though she didn't react too much because she wasn't thinking very well. But when that happened, she let out a whisper: "Pervert."

When Nathaniel dropped the shirt, she flinched a little because of the pain. She sighed, and felt Nathaniel's thumbs pressing the back of her head. "Ouch" Kyanna furrowed her eyebrows when his thumbs touched the left side of the back of her head. "What you doing!" She mumbled annoyed, at that point she wanted to just pass out, so she could stop feeling those irritating pains.

She opened her eyes again and looked at him. "I'm almost sure I can heal myself, I did that on my hand a few hours ago!" ... "Or I didn't?" Kyanna frowned. She did, but her mind wasn't working properly.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: May 24 2017, 07:39 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Perversion and medical practice. Learn the difference, you troublesome child." Nathaniel stepped back and sighed. "Maybe a bit of a fracture. Almost certain you have a concussion." Nathaniel stood a moment and tried to remember.

"Oh, yeah. You did heal yourself earlier, didn't you. You might want to get on that quickly before you pass out because I'm not confident I can carry your body to the ship. If you do pass out though, I'll see to it that you don't die at least."

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.