photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Song of Ice
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 08:17 PM
Powerful

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 65

"Believe me, if I thought you had gone too far you would've gone no further right there. You can train here without any fear of things getting out of control, don't you worry." Serana was actually hoping she would take her up on the offer; this was looking like it could be even more fun than sparring with Dovi, and it certainly beat sitting around all day taking contract bounties while the dragonlady herself was out cavorting around the stars without her.

"Seriously, you have talent. A lot of it."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 08:47 PM
Sage

N/A

Member No.: 16

Raelyn looked over and sighed... "I dunno..." She yawned a small bit. Jeez, that actually took quite a bit out of her.

"I... Guess it's a good idea..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 06:46 PM
Powerful

N/A

Of course, for all of Serana's encouragement, there were still a few more things to deal with, and they dragged their soaked and bedraggled forms over the hill to figure out what the hell had just happened. Selina reverted back to her civilian clothes, which were still thankfully dry, but Lydia had no such luck and was going to be stuck with mild hypothermia for the time being.

"So... What just happened?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 07:25 PM
Sage

N/A

"We erm... Found my ability... Errrr... Sorry." Raelyn glanced at the soaked Lydia and just kinda looked away and to the lake. Raelyn was not good at this.

Lydia meanwhile, was annoyed at the young girl that had ruined the sparing session between her and Selina. She sent a glare at Serana for a moment before making annoyed remarks about how they were idiots to even go that far. "Seriously, Serana, you might be having fun, but this was idiotic."

Raelyn stared at the ground. Holding the harmonica at her waist. "Erm..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 07:31 PM
Powerful

N/A

Serana smirked and stepped up to Lydia, not one bit intimidated by the Nordic woman.

"C'mon, this was a big thing for her, and we need to see how far she can go before I train her. Leave the wizard to her tricks now, okay?" Meanwhile, Selina walked up to Raelyn with a smile and extended a hand to her, her hair still wet in her face.

"That was really you? You're stronger than I ever thought, girl."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 08:28 PM
Sage

N/A

"Y-yeah, that was... Me..." Raelyn smiled a little. "I can only do it with the harmonica though." She held it up.

"Maybe other instruments too, I dunno though."

Lydia crossed her arms. "I don't understand you people..." A sigh and a shake of her head.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 08:56 PM
Powerful

N/A

Serana just smirked and chucked the nord on the shoulder as she started walking back towards the house. "I'm guessing she's had just about all the excitement she can handle for the afternoon, anyway. No need to push after that kind of breakthrough." Meanwhile, Selina just stared in awe at the raw devastation around them.

"...Told you you were cool."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 09:31 PM
Sage

N/A

"I-I guess you could say that..." Raelyn just kinda blushed, she had no real way to react to anything and she was too tired to really do much more than this. "It feels like I'm disconnected from it all..."

In her head she was in denial still on thinking that she had been the one to do this but the evidence was there.

The young woman yawned.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 09:47 PM
Powerful

N/A

"C'mon, you look like you're about to pass out. Let's get you up to the house." Selina smiled as she gently wrapped an arm around Raelyn's shoulder, guiding the girl towards the manor as she saw fatigue starting to set in on her face. She had pulled an absolutely ridiculous amount of energy out of nowhere, and Selina got the impression it wasn't created ex nihilo. She was going to need to really step up her diet if she wanted to put out that kind of power on a regular basis.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 09:52 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn nodded in response, leaning her head against Selina as she was lead back to the manor. In the back of her mind she was wondering what else she could do.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 10:06 PM
Powerful

N/A

It wasn't long before they were settled in on a fairly nice couch on the upstairs balcony and Selina's hair was finally dry as she lay back in the sunbeam coming in from the opposite window. She had to shift occasionally to stay in it, but that was a reasonable price to pay for being warm and cozy as she waited for something to happen. Lydia was still a bit mad about getting soaked and was downstairs drying her clothes on the hearth, and to the best of her knowledge Serana was getting together some things to help Raelyn learn. That just left the two of them with nothing to do but hang out.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 06:11 AM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn's eyes were closed as she just sorta nuzzled up to Selina's chest. Her legs curled up on the couch. It was strangely comfortable.

Eventually the young girl would open her eyes and look up a small bit. "I don't think I'd be able to cause that much of a windstorm again... And I wasn't exactly aware of the damage I was causing either... So... Erm..." Raelyn just kinda hid her face using Selina's side.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 07:11 PM
Powerful

N/A

Well, that was certainly... Forward. Selina wasn't quite sure what to do with the girl using her breasts as a pillow, but she wasn't going to make her stop when she was this tired. If her sense of modesty was this far gone, the poor thing was probably exhausted.

"Don't worry about it so much, sweetie. You did good today."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 08:00 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn slowly closed her eyes again. Her face tinged light red as she let out small breaths of air. The young woman slowly fell asleep nuzzled up to Selina's chest.

As she began to slumber another small dream played out before her. Through the eyes of a young woman she saw an argument. An argument that was rather heated on one end until it calmed down. The two reached an agreement and the woman would soon leave the room that her General was in.

It was two hours later that Raelyn opened her eyes and drowsily looked around. As she did so Raelyn slowly came upon the realization that she was using Selina as a pillow and blushed brightly. She quickly scrambled upright to sit on her own legs. "Uh..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 08:06 PM
Powerful

N/A

In all honesty, Selina didn't really mind it herself, but she got quite a few amused and faux-scandalized looks from the other girls in the house when they saw Raelyn completely unconscious and resting her head in Selina's ample chest. It definitely brought a new light on their relationship, at least in the eyes of everyone else in the house, and Selina just smirked when Raelyn finally woke up and noticed her predicament.

"Sleep well?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 08:44 PM
Sage

N/A

"I-I uh..." She looked around for a moment. Already the dream she had was fading into nothing the more she thought about it. Raelyn glanced at Selina and looked away a moment later. "I guess I did..."

Her face was still deep red. "Y-you could have moved me, you know?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:00 PM
Powerful

N/A

"I could've, but you looked so comfortable and adorable snuggled right up against me. I wasn't going to ruin a perfect scene like that." Was Selina telling the truth? Yes. Was she also kinda poking at Raelyn's buttons just because it amused her? Also yes. Much as she thought of the girl as a great friend, she couldn't help but mess with her sensibilities just to see how red her ears could get.

"If you ever want to take our relationship to that kind of level, you just have to ask."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:08 PM
Sage

N/A

"P-perfect scene?" She gulped quietly and just stared at a rather interesting bit of wall. She could feel her face heating up as Selina continued talking. It was when Selina suggested 'taking their relationship to that kind of level' that her brain just shut down.

Raelyn didn't seem to be able to forma complete sentence at all at the moment. "I-I uh... Uhm... Errr..." How does one react to this stuff!? Her mind screamed at her. Raelyn had no answer.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:12 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina just chuckled and scratched Raelyn's ears as she began visibly steaming.

"You're cute when you're having a stroke, you know that?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn let out a small gasp of surprise as she felt her ears get touched suddenly. "I-I uhm..." She swallowed hard. She had no words. How do you react to this?! Like, really, how do? Her thoughts bounced around in her head as she just sat there with a small confused look on her face.

"W-wait a second..." Raelyn figured out something to say apparently. "Do you like me... Like that? Or am I-I just b-being dumb?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.