photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Are You A (Grim) Angel?, Or Is It Just The Moonlight?
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 07:04 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Ryoto had been trying to practice and train on the various baddies of the multiverse, he'd asked Sapphire to let him wander on his own...Finding that he could use his magic in just a way to move between the worlds quickly. He'd wished he knew another way to move without a Ship of his own, however. In any case, he exited the save point and looked around...The Moon shone brightly on the cliffs of Rosalina Island as he stood before a massive castle...Ryoto hugged himself with the cape as he walked down the path, the grasses moving in the wind. He looked ahead...A bridge?

user posted image

"Perhaps I might be able to figure out where this key is leading me...but..the darkness is strong ahead, I can feel it."

If anyone comes into sight, or enters the cliffs..

They can easily see the shadow of the boy's cape, key and hat against the moonlight waters and sky.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 7 2016, 06:41 AM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 71

Another call, another world off the beaten path. Xollin's travels had already brought him far from the main bulk of worlds the others interfered with. The strange urges he kept getting drew him to this place for a reason: something here would help him rrgain his memories. More than that, it felt as if he had something important to do here. He could begin to guess what it was; he simply knee there was something.

As the blotch of nothing given shape passed amongst the waving, moonlit grass, he noticed a castle in the distance. A caped figure stood before a bridge leading to the mighty structure. He was young, younger than a few of the interferences he'd come across. But even his age couldn't negate the aversion he felt from the aura rising off the kid in waves. He recognized it from his time in the Star Wars-verse. Ethan had exuded the very same aura.

Xollin narrowed his eyes. The thought that this kid might be trouble crossed his mind, regardless of his previous experience with a keywielder. He approached the boy cautiously, flexing his hands in case there was a fight.

"I'm guessing that your keyblade brought you to this place," Xollin said frankly. "Which means that there's something dark ahead, isn't there?"

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 7 2016, 12:17 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Kid, I really don't think you should just be randomly exploring worlds and not running into other interferences... Also, heading into a world you definitely don't know? I really, really think it's going to bite you in the ass if we end up alone. The voice in Liv's head told her as she walked through the area, looking around and only stopping to adjust the black ribbon in her hair, and also take a look at the new armor she bought for herself while on a sidestop in the world of Final Fantasy III. The armor itself consisted of a breastplate, shoulder armor, guards on her hips and also guantlets and greaves, and with her black and blue striped cloth vest, she at least looked like an anime character. Of course, as she had replaced her jeans and blue rubber boots with a pair of thigh high leather boots and a pair of cotton leggings under a pair of shorts, plus she had at some point lost not only the panda ribbon she wore but also the item her ex-boyfriend and former summon link, Nate had made her to change her appearance at will, the glasses wearing, blond smiled as she tightened her swordbelt as she felt it slip a bit, and let her eyes scan the moonlit landscape as her sense of adventure kicked in. Of course, Jak's comment did turn her grin into annoyance as well as she mentally responded.

You're just mad because I haven't made any new links in a while. Liv thought, Seriously, ever since Oel broke the link with Nate to preserve his sanity, I've been enjoying my life, and also trying to get stronger in case I run into Calvin again.

Yeah, I know that Fukurou has one more level to go before his final stage, but the rest of us still need to grow you know. You haven't even tried looking for Neko's new link for crying out loud, not to mention... well... I WANT TO NOT BE CHIBI OUT IN THE FIELD ANYMORE, DAMMIT!

Calm down Jak, you're giving me a headache. I'll find links when they find me. Besides, it's the summons that choose them, remember? Liv thought, before spotting the bridge and the two figures next to it. As her curiosity kicked in, she then walked over to them, the black, bat shaped, crystalline pommel of her sword, Dragon wave, shining in the moonlight along with the rest of the blue crystal handle.

Once she got close, she heard the guy with the nobody symbol on his vest mention a keyblade to the more colorfully dressed boy with the eyepatch and the pointy hat, causing the summoner to whistle a bit in surprise before she spoke up.

"So, I take it you two are Interferences as well?" she asked with a smile, "My name's Liv, who would you two be?"

FINALLY! Maybe now you can get new links. Man, I hope one of them is my kind of guy. Maybe not the kid with the eyepatch, but the other one? Eh, if he's a hot blooded kind of guy, then I'm so linking with him! Wait... he's a Nobody. CRAP! Dammit, Molla's called dibs on the other guy now!

Quiet Jak, I'll summon Molla and whoever else wants a link in a moment. I'm glad that training on my own has increased how many summons I can have out at a time. And well, gave me a lot of final fantasy spells... and some from Kingdom Hearts too... I guess. But yeah, let me handle this ok?

Alright... you are the one who doesn't spend most of their time in your heart after all. Just, be careful okay?

Don't worry Jak, I'll be fine. Trust me!

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 7 2016, 03:23 PM
Veteran

N/A

Ryoto jumped at the quiet in the air being broken, but he looekd over at Xollin and Liv. He smiled, a kind and earnest look in his eyes. He's...got a natural friendliness, it seems like. The boy dispelled his keyblade, looking over and answering them.

"Yes, I'm not sure of the specifics...but something has corrupted this area. I think it is a heartless, but whatever it is, it has made this place its domain. I'm Ryoto Cuyler. It's a pleasure to meet you both! I'll...admit, I'm new at this interference thing, but I've been hoping to get more experience on my own. Still, I'd be happy to join you both if you wish to investigate further. A castle like this is sure to have treasure and glory to be found...and purifying this place of some corruptive spirit would be my pleasure. "

Ryoto looked at Liv, noticed the sword.

"That's a wonderful blade there, Ms. Liv. It's really lovely in the moonlight." He said, looking at her with the bright green eye, his other covered for some mysterious reason.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 7 2016, 09:41 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Name's Xollin," the nobody said. "Treasure and glory are nice but I'm here for my own reasons. What those reasons are have yet to make themselves know but I know that it's something." He looked at the two interferences appraisingly. The kid looked like he barely knew his way around a sword, the complete antithesis to the one other keywielder he knew. And the girl was... different somehow. It was like a multitude of voices were all fighting to make themselves heard. He could really say much about her combat potential but that could be a good or bad thing.

"Anyway, I'm sure that what I want is in there so I'll be heading in. You two can follow if you want."

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 09:45 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've worked with a keyblader, though this time I just hope it doesn't lead to a near death experience in a cathedral while facing against a mind screwing heartless disguised a priest." Liv said with a smile as she reached into her purse and pulled out two summon charms once Jak informed her who else wanted to link with someone that day. One, was mostly purlpe that resembled a clockwork clown, while the other was a bright green charm with a winged helmet on top of a pyramid base.

"Oel, March our way to Victory! Molla Esecutore, Crescendo!" she said, causing the two charms to flash in a green and purple light respectively. before reappearing as a pair of summons on either side of her. The green light, of course, turned into a floating child in black and gold armor, a matching winged helmet that seemed a bit too big for him as his short brown hair poked out a bit before the helmet shifted to nearly cover his red eyes, while his white gloved hands reached up to move it as he gave Ryoto an innocent smile.

"Hiya Misters!" the boy, Oel said happily, "I hope I get to eat a lot of heartless today!"

As for the purple light, instead of something small like expected for a first level summon, Molla's form was already half a foot taller than Liv, who was at 5'8" herself, and looked like a clockwork clown that wouldn't really look out of place in an Assassin's Creed II spin off, as well as a blank medal on his chest that seemed like it needed an emblem to look... right. As the ticking monstrosity looked at the pair with the white, grinning mask with purple steaks and swirls making up it's "face" the inky black voids behind the mask's eyes and grin seemed to make it look creepy to a normal person. Combined with the fact the clown also seemed to have slots all over it's body that seemed perfect for hidden blades, and even showed the two hidden in the back of its hands by sliding them in and out with ease as it raised them and gave a high pitched laugh that sounded quite similar to a certain maniac from the Final Fantasy series. it was probably wise not to be on this summon's bad side- or more importantly, its summoners.

"Anyway, before we head out, I figured I'd at least explain what I can do. As y'all can tell, I'm a summoner. However... my powers don't grow with battle, but more based on relationships with certain people my summons link to. I have eight summons, but at the moment only three links, and only one of those linked summons having become fully grown... sure Quilin was linked to another keyblader, but at least he won't need to be re-linked in case Ethan bites the dust unexpectedly. Anyway, these two, Oel and Molla want to link with you guys, so if you accept, then a symbol will appear somewhere, in Oel's case, the front of his helmet, and in Molla's case... maybe the disk on of his chest? Haven't really let him out before, so I'm not sure what all he can do besides stab things... or well, expect how tall he'd be." Liv then said, before shaking her head and getting back on track.

"So... yeah... you two link with my summons, I these two will evolve to reflect our relationship and after they reach their fourth and final stage, they'll be able to stay that way even if the link breaks. If it does? Ugh.... I gotta find a new person for them to link to and help them well, grow, and hope nothing happens. In any case, Oel- the kid here, wants to link with you Ryoto, while Molla well, he wants to link with Xollin. So, do you two agree? I mean, the third stage gets you both a free pace of equipment made by the summon, so that should be an incentive, right?"

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 10:13 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Eat...Heartless?" Ryoto squeaked, a bit surprised at the child seeming summon being hungry to eat monsters. Still he smiled at Liv, a chuckle. "I see! That's amazing, miss Liv...Rest assured, if I have any say in it, things like that won't occur. I'm not skilled...but I've learned that I have some very potent magic." A nod. "This little one is so cute, though. Hello!" Ryoto said, happy to meet Oel as he knelt to talk to the summon. "Oel, was it? I hope we get along...I don't need an incentive to try and get to know you better, Ms. Liv." The young man stood back up again and looked at the Summoner, tipping his wizard's hat. "You already seem like a wonderful lady. As for you, Mr. Xollin, I hope you find what you're looking for in there. I can take point if you two wish." He held his keyblade up, calling it to his hand. In his heart, he accepted the Summon...and on Oel's helmet, a black stopwatch with a heart in the center appeared, Ryoto's symbol.
"Keep an eye out...Anything could be around!"

The castle loomed ahead, as if it had a mind of it's own...perhaps it did?
Still, the moonlight shone as Ryoto offered to lead the way.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:36 PM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin's eyebrow rose a bit at the sight of the summoned clown. He looked at the creature, watched it extend and retract its blades, listened to the cackling laughter it let loose. It was just a bit taller than he was but the difference wasn't enough that he couldn't look into the black voids that served as its eyes. The nobody found himself smiling; this thing looked like it was crazy and crazy was easily something he could get behind. The memories he'd been recovering told him as much.

"Molla Esecutore, huh?" Xollin said. "Bit of a mouthful but you look like someone that can stab the ever-living fuck out of something. I can appreciate that." He walked forward a bit until he was standing just a few feet away from the clown, rapping his knuckles against the medal on the thing's chest a few times.

"Sure, why the hell not? Could always use a few more friends in the Multiverse." His hand came away to reveal the symbol of the linkage. A pair of soldiers each facing opposite directions. One was hollow and devoid of almost all detail while the other was dominated by black etchings that made it seem to pop out at the viewer. Between the two was a linked emblem that appeared to be some combination of the nobody and heartless symbols woven together into one. With the link complete, Xollin looked back to Liv and gave her his most convincing smile, hoping that his practice with the expression was starting to pay off.

"Looks like you'll be stuck with me awhile," he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere on The World that Never Was, Vandal had gotten bored of waiting around. Desera hadn't given him any tasks to complete and he was at a loss for what to do with himself. His original idea of making a fireworks display with his power had gotten old as quickly as the one to start blowing up random dregs of lesser shadows and nobodies. Now, he was trying to teach a few Wights a certain dance out of sheer boredom. It made him laugh to see their clumsy attempts at rhythm but they were starting to get the hang of it now (which was somehow even more hilarious to him).

However, his delight was soured by the strangest sense that he was in two places at once.

"The hell?" Vandal asked. The Wights paid no heed to the question and continued with the dance. Vandal rubbed his chin for a bit before giving a shrug and going back to laughing at the performance. The only thing that could have made it better would have been having a heart to much on while he watched the show.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 13 2016, 10:54 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Well, I don't mind you leading Ryoto." Liv said with a smile as Oel grinned and did a what could best be described as a happy dance as he hovered around the area and chanted "New link! YAY! YAY!" again and again. Molla meanwhile, just tilted its head as it looked at the nobody a couple of times before reaching a hand out to shake with before the party moved out onto adventure, and heartless killing.

"Besides, I've got a few good spells too! I'm not just a summoner now, but... well, I guess y'all could call me a Rune Knight in Final Fantasy terms, since my sword lets me use a pretty good range of spells! White magic for healing- don't have Holy yet, and I ain't sure if I will, but also a lot of black magic spells. The three classics of Fire, Ice, and Thunder, as well as Water, Quake, Balloon, Gravity, Aero, and some spell I haven't tried yet called Leaf. Must have come from a new FF game or something. But, I've got Water, Fire, Ice and Thunder up to -ga level at least!"

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 10:48 AM
Veteran

N/A

Ryoto smiled and put the keyblade on his shoulder, a brass and copper thing that seemed to tick idly as a small clock on the hilt moved on..."That's most excellent. I have only time oriented abilities, it seems, but I've noticed that they're extremely useful. I only hope they aren't...dangerous, in the long run." He said, as he walked. "But you're a very impressive adventurer! Hopefully you don't mind someone a bit more green leading the charge.." A chuckle, The young man looked onward at the castle as they went further onto the bridge...There were some gargoyles on the side staring the travelers down, seemingly ready to move...However, the worst of it was when they found a figure staring them down from the center of the bridge! A warrior, a gladiator, but...They looked in pain.

"Stop...If you try to go further.." The gladiator said, shadow gathering around them...He screamed as it overtook him, and his heart stolen...before becoming an intimidating knight figure, darkness streaming from him and entering some of the gargoyles...They took to the skies, animated by the shadows.

Ryoto prepared himself...The bridge seemed to shake and rattle, darkness shifting the bricks and making them twist...until the exits were blocked off by rough and twisted walls of stone and shadow.

The only way to leave now would be to either defeat the source of the shadow holding it together, or to jump off the side of the bridge...and it was a long way down into the placid lake.

Ryoto quietly stepped in front of the group, using the key to block a wide and large sword's swing, struggling to keep the blade locked...The gargoyles waiting for their chance.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 10:17 AM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin shook the summoned creature's hand briefly before turning to the sound of wings beating against the wind and steel blades meeting on another. He took stock of the situation: one ground pounder on the bridge and another few targets in the air. Ryoto was holding the knight off for the moment but he looked like he was having trouble. Topping it all of was the fact that the bridge had seemingly come to life and formed walls out of itself to block their escape. It wasn't a good situation.

"Hey Liv, think that you can take the guys in the air?" Xollin asked. "I don't really have anyway of dealing with aerial fights so I'll go help Ryoto." He paused long enough to spawn a pair of mist clones, which each took one of the lightsabers at his hip.

"These guys'll help keep anything that wants to pick a fight with you off your back while you do whatever." After that, Xollin took off at a sprint to aid the keyblader with his opponent. He launched himself through the air and landed behind the knight, lunging with his remaining lightsabers to catch the thing in it's back.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 12:01 PM
Renowned

N/A

"On it!" Liv said, before looking to Oel and smiling. Smiling back, the summon then flew upward into the air and started launching fireballs at the aerial enemies, while Molla ran towards the dark knight, also taking a moment to stab the gargoyles that tried to divebomb the group with the blades hidden inside the summon's entire body. Liv meanwhile, followed after her clockwork summon, bringing up the rear and blasting not just the gargoyles with her magic, but also firing a Water spell at the leader.

"Never thought a boss would come this early!" she said, "Anyway guys, let's make sure this gets over quickly! HASTE!" As she focused on targeting all her allies, Liv raised her sword as it flashed with magic, speeding up herself, Ryoto, Xollin, and her two summons. As Molla now moved faster and actually gracefully struck at some of the diving gargoyles, Oel meanwhile laughed a bit maniacally as he soon started acting like a five year old on a sugar high from hell, blasting fireballs at the airborne enemies and even eating a few as well.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 01:48 PM
Veteran

N/A

The Knight screamed in pain and leapt off of its feet, attempting to slam its back into the wall to squash Xollin! Ryoto gasped and raised his keyblade. "STOP!" The scene froze for a moment, and Ryoto leapt, using the mid-air knight as a platform and pulling Xollin off of it...Time resumed, and they both were thrown off the massive knight as the creature slammed into the wall! Ryoto struck the creature's helmet a few times, before he was grabbed and tossed at the wall over Liv. He hit the wall roughly and fell behind Liv...

Meanwhile, the Gargoyles had dogfights with the summons, dying off on contact with the summons...one attempted to divebomb her but Ryoto hit it with his Slow magic.. Enough for him to stumble up and strike it down, killing it.

"A..ah..yes, I..suppose that was a bad idea." He said, looking a bit rough.

Luckily, the Knight was still stunned and ready for Xollin...But the gargoyles started targeting him straight up.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 03:29 PM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin waited until the absolute last possible moment for the gargoyles to come close enough to strike. When they were within reach, he twisted himself beneath and away from their attacks while a pair of his mist clones separated from him. They took the remaining lightsabers from his hands an plunged them into the gargoyles' open flanks. The clones were gone a moment later when Xollin charged the knight with his reclaimed weapons, lashing out for the knight's neck.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 01:59 PM
Renowned

N/A

Liv meanwhile- after the save from Ryoto, quickly cast Cura on the keyblader before firing off another spell at the Heartless Knight.

"Fira!" she said, shooting a large fireball at the knight which flew straight at him thanks to the spell's homing properties, which really helped when it came to her crappy aim. Oel meanwhile had just swallowed another Gargoyle before flying after another one, which ran away as the little child continued roasting it in the air.

Back on the ground though, Molla was helping Xollin and his clones, and when Xollin charged at the knight's neck with his lightsabers, Molla itself managed to get behind the knight and stab it in the back with its blades.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 06:07 PM
Veteran

N/A

The Knight was pushed to its limit, and as such decided to activate it's emergency maneuver...Both Xollin and Molla saw the armor on the knight fly off and head towards them at a high speed, able to crush them if they didn't move out of the way! The gargoyles themselves died off soon enough, leaving only the berserking knight as their main obstacle...It grabbed its blade and tore it in half, down the middle, making a pair of twin blades...

Ryoto watched and waited for its move, it was easy to see the pitch black pseudo-flesh on it writhe and move as the knight stepped from one side to the other, before rushing and reaching out to slash the mage knight and the summoner!

"Stop!" He felt that his magic was running out at this point, so he merely took the opportunity to move himself and Liv out of the way, as the blades buried deep where the two stood...
He leapt to slash at an exposed arm, doing his best to do damage..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 07:26 PM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin barely had time to react to the knight's attack. He acted on pure instinct and formed a number of clones to serve as a shield against the assault. As an added precaution, he twisted out of the way to prevent himself from being hit.

When he was out of danger, the nobody turned to watch the knight. Something built up in the back of his mind, something violent and hateful. He growled at his enemy's back before recalling his doubles and charging. His lightsabers found themselves back in their place on his hips. He flexed his hands in anticipation; he'd be feeling the creature's shadowy flesh rip and tear in his hands soon enough.

"You won't get away this time!" Xollin snarled, lashing out with both of his hands.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 02:56 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Woah!" Liv said, thankful for the save, and the fact that Molla literally spun away from the high speed flying chunks of armor. In fact, the clockwork summon even stopped in a pose with one leg bent and the foot resting on the other leg standing straight, while one arm was raised over its head and the other stopping infront of its grinning face, the hand spread out.

"Damn, didn't expect this guy to have a pissy boss mode! Ain't that normally for end game ones?" Liv then said, before Molla let out a high pitched laugh and sprung out all his hidden blades as he then spun around towards the knight and was even careful to avoid hitting Liv and her allies. As the whirling clockwork tornado of bladed death closed in on its opponent, it's intent to cut the shade to ribbons was quite clear.

Meanwhile, Oel landed near Liv, looking rather full after eating what he could among the gargoyles. Of course, seeing Molla in action soon gave the boy an idea as he and his summoner soon performed a combo.

"Waterga!" Liv invoked, summoning a jet of water that headed straight towards the knight.

"Firaga!" Oel said, firing a giant fireball at the jet and creating a jet of steam in its place. As the attack headed straight towards the evil Knight, it was unknown just how much longer the monster would last from the assault.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 06:32 PM
Veteran

N/A

The massive knight growls and screeches, his flesh being torn apart...Soon enough, the frame begins to collapse, as the knight falls...a final swing, tearing the bridge behind them into pieces. The giant body dissolves into darkness, and the shadows that created the walls caging them in collapsed, the bricks falling into the still water below and causing some ripples across the mirror-like lake around the Castle..
Ryoto pants, he nods.

"That was excellent, everyone...However, such an intense enemy..I don't think that's the last we'll see of them." He said, a soft sigh. "Is everyone okay?"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 07:16 PM
Experienced

N/A

The rage subsided and left Xollin empty again. His face took on it's usual stony facade as he stared at the ruined bridge. The fight took a bit more time than he would have liked but it was done now. The way forward was clear.

"I'm fine," Xollin said, looking the other two over. "How about you Liv? You doin' okay? And you Ryoto?"

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.