photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Are You A (Grim) Angel?, Or Is It Just The Moonlight?
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 10:57 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

"I'm fine, and Oel and Molla are feeling fine too!" Liv said with a grin, "Though, I will heal up anyone that needs it before we move on."

Good call, Kid. Never know if the next fight you get into is going to be tougher than this one. Also, be sure to drink an elixr, just in case your MP/SP/whatever 'P' it is for you is starting to get low.

Thanks, Jak. Liv thought to the voice in her head, and pulled out a bottle of elixr and opened it up before taking a gulp of it. She then held it out to the others and smiled. "Anyone else need a recharge?"

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 09:55 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

"That...was exhausting. I suppose I could use one, yes.." Ryoto had a bit of a dorky grin as he collapsed to take a breather. "Oof. My heart's going quick." The young man got up and gave a little thumbs up to both interferences though.

"I'm glad I could be of use...Perhaps..ugh." He clutched his chest. "Perhaps we could stroll onwards, instead of a walk.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
D241
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 04:41 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 71

Xollin narrowed his eyes at the keyblader. His time with Ethan back in the temple had given him certain expectations of wielders of the keys. But this particular blader wasn't living up to those expectations thus far. Quite simply, he was unimpressed.

The expression left his face so quickly that the other two would only have noticed if they were being especially perceptive. They still had a fortress to explore and treasures to find. This keyblader might be the linchpin in there defense as well as the best way to continue forward. Not to mention that he was a hindrance in his current state, one that would likely get them killed.

"You alright, kid?" he asked, feigning concern.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 11:56 AM
Renowned

N/A

Liv, seeing Ryoto clutch his chest seemed worried as she sheathed her sword and walked over to the keyblader. Of course, hearing Xollin feign concern with his question was enough to put a bit more of her trust into the Nobody as she placed a hand on Ryoto's shoulder.

"Don't push yourself too hard, ok?" she said, sounding worried.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 08:34 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Please, don't." Ryoto got up, taking a breath..He stood up stronger. "It's okay. Could I have an elixir? I think I was overdrawing there..." He said. He looked at the key...Aware of what he'd been doing. He needed the magic, but he had started
spamming it...He'd also used a bit before now, without proper rest.

"I pushed myself a bit too hard before I came here. I'd already used a number of hastes while clearing out this area beforehand...So my apologies. I won't hold you back, however." A bit of a nod, even though he'd looked like he used up a bit of his own vitality just to cast.
"Suppose I should have tried to find the save point before anything else."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 08:56 PM
Experienced

N/A

"You need to be more careful about that, kid," Xollin scolded. "An oversight like that is liable to get you killed, or worse, eaten by a heartless. You don't want to end up like me. Trust me when I say that it sucks."

Yep, definitely not on par with Ethan, not by a long shot. He had his doubts about keeping the kid around but there wasn't much choice in the matter. As long as he could pull his weight, it would be fine. If not...

Well, it wasn't going to be a walk through the park for anyone of them, and they'd more than likely end up dead. He looked to Liv, then Ryoto and back again. It wasn't something that he would let happen willingly; not if he could stop it.

"Let's get him fixed up so we can move on," he said to Liv. "There might be a save point waiting up ahead and we could all use the healing. If not, I've got my clones to do some of the fighting for us."

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 11:01 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Here." Liv said to Ryoto as she took out another elixir and handed it to the keyblader. "As for healing, I can use white magic you know." To prove her point she then drew her sword and pointed it upward, before taking a deep breath as she focused her magic.

"Cura!" she then said, focusing on the spell targeting all members in the group, and letting a wave of healing magic pulse from her sword and doing it's work before sheathing it again. "So, shall we get a move on?"

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Mar 17 2016, 11:05 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Ah, thanks.." Ryoto nodded, looking perkier. "I didn't want to worry either of you, after all, I wasn't expecting such a great foe this early on...You were really amazing out there, both of you." Ryoto looked a bit concerned, his lone eye a bit lowered...but he steeled himself. "I'll be...I'll be more careful for you." The young man forged ahead now, remembering an ability...They approached through the bridge into a gorgeous moonlit garden, Ryoto smiled but kept an eye out...They saw little moonflowers on the ground...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 07:43 PM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin followed close behind Ryoto, eyes scanning and head on a swivel. Memories of his training back in the real word, of walking the lanes of a simulated minefield, came flooding back to him. It was the most recent of his gifts from the worlds in his efforts to regain what he'd lost. He looked for telltale signs of tampering with the environment or thing that just weren't supposed to be there, heartless and other nobodies not withstanding.

"So what's the deal with this place?" he asked. "I don't remember anything like it from back when I was normal."

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 02:14 PM
Renowned

N/A

Liv however, was enamored by the flowers, and picked one up before putting it in her hair, and then spoke up.

"Who knows really." she said with a shrug, "But it is nice, though, nobody say anything to cause the peace and quiet to get disturbed. You know, to keep Murphy's law from happening until we have a chance to rest a bit."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 09:16 PM
Veteran

N/A

"If you mean the incursion...I believe that a heartless has absorbed a strong source of power within the castle and is shifting it to its will...Otherwise, this place is a fantasy realm...It seems to line up with the game Riviera: The Promised Land." Ryoto smiles and takes a moonflower, looking at it and then at Liv. A kind smile back at her. "It looks lovely on you...Hopefully we'll be able to find the source of this darkness and defeat it...but..I have to thank you both." He said, gentle and soft. "I don't think I could have made it this far without your help...I know I shouldn't have come here without preparing, but..I think that I was drawn here by something special."

The flower seems to shine a bit as he looks over at them.
"I promise..I'll get strong enough to make it up to you!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 11:15 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Let's hope that happens sooner, rather than later," Xollin said. He looked at the flower again and tilted his head this way and that as if pondering something. It wasn't exactly the picture he was expecting, however the flower did look rather nice against the backdrop of Liv's hair.

"You look nice," he blurted out. "We should keep moving." With that, the nothing moved onward towards whatever awaited them.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 12:55 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Oh! Thanks." Liv said, more to Xollin than to Ryoto as she followed after the Nobody, while her two summons, Molla and Oel seemed to look at each other as they realized something that their summoner hadn't yet. While Oel flew next to Ryoto as they moved on though, Molla simply brought up the rear, only to look at Xollin with a tilt of its smiling head before shrugging and taking a moment to walk on its hands as if to stave off boredom.

Not bad for a clockwork robot, but Liv couldn't help but wonder how it pulled it off when she looked back at the summon, before shaking her head and deciding not to say anything about it.

"So, anyone know what we may end up facing next?" she asked, in order to make a bit of conversation.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 08:27 PM
Veteran

N/A

The flower in Ryoto’s hand turns to light for a moment as he looked at her…before he stared at the strange trinket in his hand.
“…?” A blink. “It’s a keychain?” He said, looking at it oddly. It seemed to be a stylized lotus-petal symbol in the colors of the moonflower. The young man examined it for a moment. “Is..this supposed to happen?” He asked before moving on.
“If..I recall? I think whatever is causing this is at the center of the castle. We may have to be on the lookout, however. We’ve seen that this entire island could be the enemy.”
The garden seemed more wild and overgrown as they went further into the courtyard. “But I believe the source of this darkness is atop the tower.” He pointed it out..The tower was surrounded by an absolutely horrific swarm of gargoyles, flying up would be sure to cause a massive fight if they tried.
“Inside it, but…It seems getting there the old fashioned way may be our best bet.”

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 06:50 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Agreed," Xollin said as he fell in beside Ryoto. "There's to may for us to take on in a fair fight. And whatever's controlling them isn't anything to sneeze at either." The soldier living in his head told Xollin that this whole situation had bad written all over it. Going into a fortified area could only end poorly, especially with no easy way of getting out.

"Be careful, kid," Xollin continued. "Don't do anything to put yourself in a situation you can't get yourself out of. Same goes for you, Liv."

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 2 2016, 11:43 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Understood." The young man looked at the small keychain in his hand. "I wasn't aware..." Before they encountered and overgrown entrance...Looks like the castle wouldn't be that easy to get into. Ryoto slashed at the vines, but they were thick and intertwined. The young keyblader blinked..."Dammit, if only I could..." Before he could continue, he backed up. "Something moved!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: May 8 2016, 09:48 PM
Experienced

N/A

Xollin narrowed his eyes. He'd not been able to catch the movement, but he was willing to trust that Ryoto's eyes weren't playing tricks on him. After all, this was neither the time nor the place to be suspicious.

"Stand back," he ordered. A gout of mist erupted from the nobody's body and took the form of another clone, which promptly crept through the vines as if they weren't even present. It maintained as semi-real state until it eventually passed through the obstruction entirely and becoming tangible enough to oppose whatever had passed in Ryoto's vision.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: May 9 2016, 01:53 PM
Renowned

N/A

Liv was quiet while the guys were chatting and also nodded when Xollin told her to be careful. Of course, once Ryoto mentioned something moving, and Xollin summoned a clone to check it out, she looked a bit uneasy as Oel and Molla prepared for trouble.

"Oh joy. Sneaky bastards." Liv then said dryly as she prepared to draw her sword. "Xollin, that little trick of yours doesn't draw from your well, health, does it? Cause if it dies, I don't want to worry about you getting hurt as a side effect, you know?"

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 13 2016, 04:54 PM
Veteran

N/A

The clone was immediately devoured by a giant flower, and it seemed to transfer a dark energy across the garden..Many of the flowers started to take on bestial traits and seemed more like monsters than plants now.

A few of the creatures started spitting bullet seeds out at the party...At their estimation it seemed like 20 bullet shooting creatures and a few more of the devouring plants. They were against an entire garden!

"This is..!" Ryoto shouted as he threw up a shield of orange light, stopping the bullets on one side mid-air, they were getting pinned down from all around, however. He slashed a few of the bullet plants and motioned for them to get into cover!
"They're going to mow us down..!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: May 21 2016, 07:55 PM
Experienced

N/A

Trapped in a kill box with no means of escape and no real cover in sight and in the middle of a slue of foes; Xollin's first thoughts were of how he and his companions were about to die. The soldier's instincts beaten into him positively screamed it. But they didn't account for the fact that they were given to him in a time where he possessed nothing like the extraordinary abilities he'd gained (something he himself almost always forgot about.)

Thin streamers of smoky gray returned to Xollin immediately after the clone was dispatched, along with the strength the thing took with it. His sense heightened from the sudden rush of adrenaline as his hands dropped to his hips. He was already moving by the time his lightsabers roared to life and placed himself on a point where he could defend both Liv and Ryoto from the horizontal hail of seeds. His arms started to move and whatever projectiles would were in danger of striking him were deflected to the side.

"I hope one of you has something for this!" Xollin shouted.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.