photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Are You A (Grim) Angel?, Or Is It Just The Moonlight?
Auragongal
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 09:18 AM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

"Oh Sweet Grimm!" Liv shouted as she hit the ground as best as she could to avoid the bullet seed hell she, her two summons and their two companions were hit with. "And don't worry Xollin, my summons should be able to help here!"

While Oel went above the garden to take out the devouring plants from above, Molla Esecutore decided to take a much different route- the "Tasmanian Devil" technique.

After raising it's arms, tilting it's body back and laughing a high pitched version of Kefka's laugh, Molla then popped out all of its hidden blades on it's clockwork body while the seeds simply bounced off it. Then, the clockwork clown then started to spin in torso in different directions- the arms going clockwise, the waist going counter clockwise, and the hips following the arms. While it had one leg bent and the foot resting against the other leg, the crazy clockwork clown pirouetted around the garden to take out the plants and turn them into mulch like a wicked weed whacker of win.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 11:26 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Ryoto looked panicked and for a moment...an orange glow shined under his eyepatch. As the bullet seeds ripped through the air, he raised Corridor of Time into the air. It was clear that as they were, they'd get boxed in and torn to shreds...already Ryoto's body was taking attacks...But he had one thing that he feared and hadn't been able to use."Return!" And a blur as they went slightly backwards in time...Ryoto's face looking more determined now that the orange light in his eyepatch'd eye had lit..While they walked into the area a second time, he turned and launched an orange light at one half of the room.

"Old!" He said, and the plants immediately withered and died...they had a much better chance now, the gates and a few benches allowing them to take much better cover than when they were surrounded. Molla's attack happened again, with much greater effectiveness now that the only remaining enemies were all in a single place...Ryoto looked much more serious now as he did the occasional "Haste" on his allies, taking deep and calm breaths.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
D241
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:01 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 71

Xollin blinked. Hadn't he already walked through this area once before? There was the tower in the distance, the massive flock of gargoyles flying laps around it, and the twisted garden that surrounded to whole area. And then there was the little trick Ryoto pulled out of his proverbial ass. He was still trying to work things out in his head when a plant leaped out of the garden and sunk its teeth into his leg.

"SON OF A-" he shouted as his lightsabers flashed down on the plant's stem. He tore the thing's head away before kicking the whole mesh into the grass and turning to face the rest of his opponents.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:10 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Okay... serious Deja Vu here..." Liv said as she watched Molla once again spin around and destroy the plants in the area that could still attack, while also healing up Xollin after he was bitten. As some of the plants tried to attack her as well, the summoner quickly cut them down and was personally rather thankful that there didn't seem to be any vines ready to grab her and drag her along as some cruel reference to the Evil Dead movies.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:11 PM
Veteran

N/A

The plants started giving way to their attacks, Ryoto looking relieved as he went and tried to cover Liv's back, giving a nod...Creating a shield of orange light. "Slow!" The bullets from the surviving bullet plants were slowed to a crawl as they hit the shield...the young keyblader plucking the bullets out of the air and sending them out towards the side. He smiled as their combined efforts pushed the plants into their deaths...clearing the way, Ryoto standing taller with his eyepatch'd eye glowing bright orange.

"That should be it for this area...We're approaching the interior of the tower, soon." He said, with conviction.

"Liv, stay in the center...Xollin, you can stay in the back or take the vanguard, but in the center'd be the safest place for her so far. Unless she disagrees and wishes to bring up the front, then." Ryoto was a bit more confident now...almost like a different person.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Jul 4 2016, 12:06 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Likin' the new attitude, kid," Xollin said. "I'll take point. Should be easy enough for me to cut through the vines up ahead. You just make sure that nothing crawls up my ass." Xollin moved to the front of the group and slashed at the vines with one of his lightsaber. When the deed was done, he deactivated the blade and set it back into its place on his belt.

"Alright, let's get going."

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 12:32 PM
Renowned

N/A

"Alright." Liv said with a nod, staying between Ryoto, Xollin, and her two summons as they started moving again. Of course while Oel stayed with Liv and Molla brought up the rear, the summoner decided to attempt to get to know the two guys a bit better, and also try to build up on the newly created bonds she had with them so her summons could grow stronger.

"So," she said while focusing more on Xollin than anything else at the moment and also having a bit of trouble thinking up a good subject to talk about, "What did you two do to end up as Interferences?"

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 06:24 PM
Veteran

N/A

Ryoto looked a bit concerned...His confidence fell for a moment, as did his orange eye. "Well..You see, I was under a lot of pressure at home. It's..hard to talk about, honestly." He said, closing his lone eye for a moment as they walked along...They were inside the tower proper, a castlevania feeling in the air as they passed through halls long forgotten, towards the stoney steps of the castle. "I...wanted to run away, but I was afraid. So I dove into my emulator and played Chrono trigger. For weeks..I played it trying to accomplish everything, trying to reset and turn back so I could get the best ending. I suppose it was a waste of time at first, but...I slept one night, and dreamt about a hallway...I wanted to walk down the corridors, for some reason. I reached out and tried to open a door..and I woke up in Chrono's room, his mother apparently let me stay the night. My head still hurts trying to understand now.

Otherwise..I've been trying to explore and follow the whims of my keyblade.." He said, looking at the Corridor of Time.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 07:11 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Sounds like a bad time, kid," Xollin said sympathetically. "As for me, I lost my memory when I first got here. The little snatches of my life from before say that I was at home playing a video game to unwind. Next thing that I know, I'm getting swarmed by Heartless." He turned to regard his companions and gauge their reactions. Fast forward a little bit, and add in some random adventures, and here we are. Been taking my time trying to find my Heartless so I can be whole again. Not getting anywhere on that, but I did manage to help a few people along the way." He turned to regard his companions and gauge their reactions. He didn't usually get the chance to share his story with other people; the normal flow of things almost never allowed for it, and most people he'd met since regaining part of his memory didn't seem the type to care.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:36 PM
Renowned

N/A

Hearing both their stories, and then thought of her own. Realizing that she really didn't have much of a reason for wanting to leave home or other reasons, she rubbed the back of her head as she gave her own answer.

"To be honest... I just got a weird notification on my 3DS, recieved a cheatcode and put it in before starting a game of KH3D." she said, and would have been silent for a little while, had she not then cringed and heard what sounded like her owl summon screaming like mad.

"Oh goddammit," she said, "Usually, Jak just tells me when a summon link's been broken! If Fukurou's loud enough to be heard in my skull, then I'm going to guess something really, really bad happened to my friend Calvin."

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 07:52 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Ah, I apologize...But. We'll be able to come to his aid soon...for now?" They were ascended up the tower...a remarkable magical pressure was felt as they did...The darkness was heavy and they could see Gargoyles out the windows...a few looked in but..they waited their time. "We have our own problems...They rose up out of the tower, into the moonlight. The Moon flickered as they rose up, revealing what seemed like a pulsing stone heart...covered in shadowy ooze and dripping it out like a constant faucet. Something here was tainted...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
D241
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 10:00 PM
Experienced

N/A

"So who wants to put munny on that being the source of all this?" Xollin pointed a clawed finger at the dripping stone heart. He had no affinity for magic of any kind and even he could feel the blight that was upon this place. He didn't like it. This thing was liable to cause problems if left on unattended to for too long.

"Well, we found the thing. Anybody got any ideas on how to stop it." Xollin himself was drawing a blank. He was just here to hit things.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 09:30 AM
Renowned

N/A

"Is smashing it an option? Because I really, really hope smashing's an option here." Liv said upon seeing the stone heart of darkness, finding it to be...

Well, pretty damn creepy in all honesty since she couldn't help but feel like this really wouldn't be that out of place for a horror movie. Not to mention that she worried that touching the shadowy ooze could turn her into a pseudo-deadite or something.

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.