photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Good Morning Sunshine, A Wasteland Dawning(Katje, Kenjiro, Remi
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 26 2016, 10:15 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

The young Kamen rider drove along the low scrublands of the area, looking around...He'd rarely seen a world this uninhabited, but he knew even here that had to be a town or somewhere where he could ask around...Clutching the picture of what he now called the Dark Eye in his jacket pocket. SunRiser roared the engine as he drove it down a broken asphalt road...He saw an upcoming beetle with a tank cannon in its back...A shell firing out and impacting against a sparkling orange shield that formed over him and the motorcycle.
"Sunslammer!" THe attack shield plowed through the fire and slammed through the tank beetle, leaving a hole as he did...It exploded behind him before he took a sharp turn towards what looked like a far off town...However, before he did...He noticed a lone figure walking there.

He drove up, then slowed SunRiser down...
"Hey...are you heading this way? It's a long walk!"

Kenjiro put up his helmet's visor.
"I can give a ride if you'd like!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: May 26 2016, 10:23 PM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 82

Katje was not quite sure where he was, or how he had gotten here. His planewalking, as he referred to it, was still chaotic and sporadic. To make matters worse, he'd appeared near some giant creature: a beetle with a cannon similar to a tank. Before he had time to be afraid, or even contemplate what to do with it, the roaring of an engine cut through the air, followed by the sickening thud of crushed and tearing flesh. An orange orb burst through the creature, and the orb would fade in to a strange figure on a motor cycle.

The figure would approach him, to his dismay. He'd take off his helmet to reveal clearly Asian features with striking blue eyes.

His offer. It wasn't a question, so he could refuse, but even the mere suggestion caused it to feel very much like a compulsion. The more he thought of declining, the more nauseous he became.

This was not a safe place to be made sick and helpless.

"Sure." He'd say, clearly unsure and uncomfortable. What else could he do?
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 26 2016, 10:48 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Er..Are you alright? I mean...yeah, a ride with a stranger can be kind of uncomfortable, but I'm harmless, I can promise that. Er. Disregard that." He motioned towards the exploded remains of the tank beetle.

"In any case, I'm just looking for something related to this." Kenjiro held up the picture of the Black Eye, a strange eye-like sigil. He looked over...
"If you're willing to take the ride either way...well, hop on." He said, scooching up to give them some room.
"We'll be there in no time with how Sunslammer rides."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Pink
 Posted: May 26 2016, 10:59 PM
Survivor

N/A

"I am not comfortable on motorcycles, nor with strangers." Katje would reply to the semi-rhetorical question. Katje would not recognize it and shrugged to indicate as such.

Still, the previous compulsion endured, presumably due to the still standing offer. Katje would sigh, remembering times past when one of his closest and dearest friends had given him such a ride on the motorcycle.

He also remembered how said friend said his stiffness was likely to cause them both to get in to a wreck.

Death or death. Wonderful choices.

He smiled. When framed that way, he felt, for a fleeting moment, like he had some small measure of agency. He'd walk towards the mysterious stranger, knowing full well that, even now, fear was coursing through him at the prospect of being on such a fast bike with no real means of protection.

"Okay."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 27 2016, 06:01 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Remilia meanwhile was walking in some random place that seemed to be devoid of life. Her movements were slow and groggy. She needed food. It wasn't like she had been starving herself to stay on anyone's good side or anything... But... If she didn't she didn't need the world's most powerful fighters baring down on her. Not while in this condition.

Of course, things happen even on barren worlds. She saw an explosion in the distance and seconds later was hit by the soundwave. It wasn't loud. But it was there. Remilia stretched her wings and decided to find out what was going on. The faster way to find out she determined, was to fly. And son the young vampire flew towards the duo.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 28 2016, 02:19 PM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro nodded and handed Katje a spare helmet from...seemingly nowhere. Odd. Well, this bike did seem a bit roomy, either way...Oddly built. The young man let Katje get settled before taking off towards the nearest town...He zoomed ahead, it appeared he had a bit of experience with this. There appeared to be a small force field forming around the bike as they sped up.
[ATTACK SHIELD ON.] intoned a mechanical voice from the motorcycle.
Oddly enough, the wind seemed to be...slowed? after that occured, and Kenjiro was easily heard as he said "Don't worry, that's just a security feature. It's how I punched through that giant kaijin earlier, honestly. We could slam straight into a mountain and come out safely..." A blink, he felt a rumbling on his belt...The side of it, to be specific.

"Could you do me a favor and reach for that little box on my hip? It looks sort of like a phone, I can't check it right now but I think I'm getting alerted to something."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Pink
 Posted: May 28 2016, 03:20 PM
Survivor

N/A

Katje did as he was bid, despite being terrified to move a hand from the relative safety of the rider's shoulders, and pulled out a small, rectangular device. The grid on it reminded him of a GPS or tracking device. However, there was an ominous red dot approaching what could be reasoned to be their position, and, despite their speed, it was gaining on them.

"Um..." Katje would inform, "Red dot incoming and, somehow, gaining on us."

He dared not try to return the device, or move any more than necessary while on the motorcycle. The lack of air whooshing over them in a whiplashing torrent was appreciated, and the bubble most certainly protected them from collision, but the thought of crashing at these speeds and dying in the aftermath was still a very present fear that kept him from moving any more than possible.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 28 2016, 03:35 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia saw the duo speeding off in the distance, and her speed was matching that of a Tengu. This was the only other sign of life she had seen thus far. Her red eyes glinted from any light that could been seen, her vampire wings spread as far as they could so that she could glide, and then folded again so she could gain momentum.

The vampire could only go so fast though. She felt an urge she hadn't felt in a long time... Hunger. It had been quite a while since she had last eaten, and she needed food or else she wouldn't survive during the coming day. These were the only two she could find. She had to take a chance...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 29 2016, 04:33 AM
Veteran

N/A

"I guess that means we're targets right now...I'm going to try to see if I can get a look on it, hold on..."
He started turning smoothly, doing a little bit of a roundabout to see if he can glance at what was coming at them...Oh shit, that was a flying person! And it was at night..and she looked..vaguely hungry. If she was a red dot...She was a possible threat, and he had to keep that in mind for what he was aobut to do next...that is to say, he was taking stock, and now his turning around in a semi-safe manner means they can better examine this odd predator..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 29 2016, 09:49 PM
Sage

N/A

She had been going rather fast before words entered her mind, an image of Sakuya telling her it would be unwise to attack people at random in these worlds. She nodded to herself.

As it the duo turned, Remilia would dive down. Not at them, but about 30 feet away was where she landed, her wings folding up behind her.

This was her saying 'hey, I'm friendly, don't attack.' But really she wasn't going to be entirely friendly. A small glint in her eyes as she waited.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 29 2016, 10:04 PM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro stopped the motorcycle and got off of it...Approaching the figure now. He was a bit uneasy, but at least he could see if she was doing anything odd rather than having to look over his shoulder...He reached for the SunSabre on his belt, resting his hand on it...as well as the other on his PhotoSynapse.

"Not a lot of people can fly, I guess you already know...So who are you, miss? And what was the rush earlier?"
Part of him worried...She seemed too much like a Fangire for his own comfort.

Still, he readied himself.

"I hope you weren't planning anything that'd be a little untoward..."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Pink
 Posted: May 29 2016, 10:08 PM
Survivor

N/A

Katje, meanwhile, remained close to the motorcycle, and well away from the whole affair. He didn't particularly trust either party, and intended to flee if things grew ugly. He had no desire to be dragged in to their dispute.

In truth, all he wanted was to find some place safe to hide until the multiverse saw fit to send him elsewhere.

Nevertheless, in case he was forced to fight, he already had in his head the song he would sing in order to create the desired effect.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 29 2016, 10:12 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia grew cautious as one of the men got off the bike, her wings tensed. "I don't wish to fight. It has been quite boring in this wasteland, so I wanted to catch up as fast as possible." At the end she licked her lips, revealing her fangs.

"I'm also a little hungry... You wouldn't happen to have any food... Would you?" She asked, trying to push her own hunger down so that she wouldn't lunge at the closest person, that person being Kenjiro.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: May 29 2016, 11:21 PM
Survivor

N/A

Before Kenjiro could reply, Katje would begin to walk forward, singing a song of how a single bush once fed an entire forest in the winter. A pink glow would appear in his hand, and ten pristine berries would appear.

He'd continue to advance until he was right before the strange, flying woman. He'd take one of the berries delicately between his index finger and thumb and offer it to her, "This should feed you for a day. If you need more, I'm afraid it would do no good to give you more than one more. The magic wears off after 24 hours, so the best you could do is eat another after about 23 hours have passed. You won't feel hungry, and the thought of doing so might make you nauseous, but you'll survive."

Katje, at one time, would have been frustrated how easily he was forced to do a thing. However, he'd learned to play along with the compulsions for self-preservation's sake. If they don't know you have to, then they might buy the performance you put on: that you're simply a good, concerned individual trying to help.

As long as they buy that, they might not suspect the truth.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 29 2016, 11:30 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia smiled, if it wasn't for the fangs, she probably would have looked cute, and to the right person, looked cute even with the fangs. She sniffed him once, then the berry, and slowly brought the berry to her mouth. Eating it in one bite, she found that she no longer felt hungry... Which was a good thing for these two, for they wouldn't have to deal with a hungry vampire.

"Thank you... You're... Rather kind." She bowed her head a little, she felt satisfied. If she were elsewhere, where vampires were possibly common, she wouldn't get some of the good treatment that she got in these worlds.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: May 30 2016, 12:06 AM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro dropped his guard a bit. "Ah..Sorry, you just reminded me of some...This is going to sound stupid, but you reminded me a lot of these guys from a show I watched when I was young. They were called the Fangire...Anyways, we're just heading to the town nearby, I was looking for information on these guys..."

He took out a photo, it appeared to be of a strangely drawn open eye.

"They're really nasty, terrorists and war profiteers I think...They've got access to things I can't even enumerate, it appears to be almost anything. I guess it's none of my business...but I want to try and make sure these guys can't make anyone cry out in the multiverse, so..Finding them's my deal. You think you recognize this symbol?"

He asked...Holding it up.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 30 2016, 12:25 AM
Sage

N/A

Remilia shook her head. "I've never seen this symbol before, and I've seen plenty of weird symbols in my short 500 years."

She stretched her wings. "Mind if I come with you to town?" She looked between the two men, then gave a small yawn despite it being night, her home turf... Though her sleep schedule had been out of whack for a while now...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 12:34 AM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro looked uneasy...He had many bad run ins with non-human kaijins. But...he knew if they wanted a fight they would've had it already. He nods and says "You can follow us over, but I'm going to be honest. I don't trust you fully. Sorry, I just...had too many problems with vampires before to not be a little worried. If you can promise you won't terrify the townsfolk, then I have no problems."
He said, looking over to Katje. "Stay vigilant, okay...? Sorry, er, I guess I'm being super imposing. Still, safety in numbers, right?"

He said as he started up the engine and took off into the town...

Meanwhile a figure standing on the wreckage of a ruined tank stared, looking like stained glass in the form of a bat.

"Hue hue...What a faker." The creature said, watching Remilia follow them.
"As if I'd let a person like that call themselves Vampire. " He produced what looked like shards of grey pottery, tossing them out...creating gargoyle-like beasts with arm cannons.
"But she's strong. I suppose only Day Rider can defeat her."

A toothy grin from the Bat kibapire.
"Let's give him a reason."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 12:50 AM
Sage

N/A

"I won't, I was born of nobility, and I don't have a large appetite for blood anyway, I'm satisfied for now. And if I wasn't... Well a small prick and not even a pint of blood is gone." Remilia said as she followed behind them. This was a unique experience... She was being lead to a town by two good people who wished her no harm at the moment.

"Hey, hey, what are your names?" Remilia asked with a curious tone, seeming to switch into some bubbly girl for a moment as she flew beside the duo.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: Jun 8 2016, 06:07 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Katje," he'd reply curtly. He wanted to give as little information as possible to the people he traveled with. One could smash through colossal beings, and the other was apparently a vampire. It was best he remain uninteresting, lest they force their will upon him.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.