photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Good Morning Sunshine, A Wasteland Dawning(Katje, Kenjiro, Remi
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 04:05 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

They sped towards a large town, the nearest town...It looks like there's a garage with tanks in it as they enter, and the town itself seems relatively safe...though ramshackle.

They're welcomed in, a bit...though Remilia is eyed a bit and asked where she's from.

Kenjiro waves it away. "We're from a pretty distant village...We had some attacks from really nasty people, bearing this symbol." He holds up the eye icon...
"Have you seen anyone like that?" A shake from the old grizzled mechanic. "Can't say I have...this place has had its attacks from the biomechas but otherwise we haven't had any problems with raiders, usually they patrol the wastes huntin' eachother. They learned our panthers can take 'em out no time." A proud grin. Kenjiro grins back.

"Thanks..!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:37 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Remilia's wings tensed up as she was eyed by the town's people. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. No one seemed to trust her it seems. That was one reason to try and get back to Gensokyo, but this place was interesting. Even if she felt like she was being discriminated against because of unknown factors to her.

Still, Remilia was going to try playing the little child act. She was still young for a vampire after all. She stretched her wings out and yawned for the second time this night.

"We didn't run into any raiders, so we must be lucky."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 06:50 PM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 82

Katje remained quiet, for the most part, thankful for the night, for he had no desire to feel the desert sun again in his life.

As they reached town however, as he saw the eyes, filled with judgment and fear, he felt pity. She might very well be a vampire, but she was no animal, and had done nothing to deserve their treatment.

He was still afraid of her, even more than he was of people, women especially, but seeing the way she would breathe to steel herself, and the brave face she put on, filled him with compassion.

"I wouldn't worry to much about them," he'd reassure her in a low murmur, "I'm sure they're just jealous of your wings. Personally, I'm more interested in your garb myself. I'll want something that protects me better when the sun comes up, but, eh, people are stupid. What can you do?"
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 02:14 PM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro thankfully was good with people and got them some supplies as well as a stay in the inn. It appears through some conversation Tanks are the safest mode of travel around, in this world.
Hell, the local village's problems include drill snails and bomb turtles..but their tanks were strong enough to handle them, it looks like.

The villagers look a bit relieved as they make their way through the village, it appears it's just a worry with outsiders..
A few buildings around to look at.

Memory Centre - appears to be where a Save Point is?
Hunter Office - Bounty center, where the local monster killers and whatnot get their missions!
Hotel - What it sounds like, it even has a massage place? Neat.
Bar - Let's drink some booze.
Equipment Store - Gear and supplies.
Garage - Tank repair!
Ammo Dealer - Because Shells dont' grow on trees! (around these parts anyhow..)
Tank Rentals - What it sounds like.

Kenjiro gives a respectful bow to both Katje and Remilia. "Thank you for trusting me...If anything, you may be able to use the Save Point to leave, if you have a way of travelling worlds already...if not, I can try and fly you out once I'm done here. If you need anything in the way of equipment, I can help too..I've got some spare munny and I like helping out."
An honest and earnest look...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 06:41 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia smiled at Katje, a warm smile with meaning behind it if one could read her emotions. "Thanks for the sentiment." Her face was considerably brighter for a few moments. Until she took a sniff of the air... Mixed in with the desert smell of dust and sand there was... Blood.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked around. "I smell blood..." She whispered to the wind. She wasn't going to charge right in and find it... No, take a careful look around. Remilia sniffed the air again. "Is someone bleeding or did something happen...?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 10:36 PM
Survivor

N/A

Katje looked concerned. Remilia was a vampire; the first he'd ever encountered, in fact. He had no idea how much self-control she could exercise, nor what might trigger her. It was hard not to be scared, or immediately try to restrain her. However, doing that would render all his previous "sentiment" moot.

While he knew he was a coward who allowed comfort to come before integrity more often than he cared, he didn't make a habit out of flattery either.

He stood stiffly, looking around, but always ensuring she was in the swath of his gaze. It was a terrible way of appearing inconspicuous, but, in his mind, still better than judgmental stares.

He didn't really know what to do in this situation otherwise. He knew magic, but nothing that would really help, save creating a bonfire where she stood, which would be extreme to the excess.

So he stood there, looking about, often at her, waiting for something to happen.
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 12:33 AM
Veteran

N/A

Kenjiro looked...uneasy. Did she just say she smelt blood? If so...well, where there's smoke there's fire...and where there's blood, there's someone doing the shedding.

"Can you point the way?" He said, taking a small device on his belt...it looked like the hilt of a lightsaber to anyone who recognized it. He wasn't going to transform in this town, but...if someone was hurt.

He had to try and do something about it. The young man simply advanced towards where Remilia lead...

"Katje, you can stay here if you like. It's bound to be dangerous."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 12:03 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia nodded. "Hopefully." She said as she began following the small scent of blood, it seeming to grow stronger as she walked. Really, it was annoying. She was already full and this was making her wish she was hungry. The vampire would survive without it.

"This way." Remilia lead the way through town, some of them eyeing her wings. Honestly she was probably a scary site with those things.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 06:57 PM
Survivor

N/A

Katje was rooted in place. He watched his companions leave.

you can stay here

There was more to it than that, but Katje had failed to hear it. The intent to accommodate corrupted in to a command. Katje did not move. Katje stayed.
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 11:07 PM
Veteran

N/A

As they moved towards the scent of blood and the place of the crime, it was already too late. A man in oil-soaked clothing is lying against the ground, pale and drained...Kenjiro clenches a fist. "I...I..what happened here?"

A few people said "We just pulled him out of the house...he's been like this since last night.." He said. "Completely bone dry.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 9 2016, 05:13 PM
Sage

N/A

Remilia stared at the bone dry victim. So there were other vampires here after all. She walked forward to put her hand on him. Yep, he's completely drained of his life-blood. Whoever did this clearly had a massive appetite compared to her. It was sickening, but, she couldn't judge a vampire based on appetite... If it was a vampire that is.

Her eyes glanced around the area... Then back to the body and she dragged her hand on the guy and looked at the oil. Just what was this stuff? Was it a natural thing or was it caused by something?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.