photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Desert Punk
KRWizard
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 08:51 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

"Okay. This is just creepy." Jonathan commented as he looked around. "How did I get here? I mean I couldn't have just conked out like that. Could I?" He brought up his left arm and gave it a hard pinch. He winced and looked around to find himself still there. "Okay.... I'm not dreaming." Closing his eyes, he took a few deep breaths. "Now that I'm calm, I should figure out how I got here. Maybe I can find someone to help me. If they understand English that is. I also gotta figure out how I got this scimitar and also that weird voice. At least things can't get any worse."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Nov 18 2012, 03:42 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Member No.: 11

Yagami tapped his arm, having folded them previously while walking through the gates to the city. "Hm, so this is what it looks like after a year. Interesting." It was definitely a much larger city than he'd thought would be from the first game. Oh well, exploration was fun and all, but there was no way he was going to miss a chance to see the palace!

...the streets were rather empty, though. Perhaps there was a Heartless infestation still? If so, Yagami already had his Copy Driver on, so a simple spin of the disk would get everything moving and ending quickly. <Hm... but do I use a Zecter, or some other Rider?>
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Nov 18 2012, 07:31 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Wow. The streets are just as empty as in the game." Jonathan mused as he explored the streets of Agrabah. He had spent a few minutes looking around and hadn't seen neither hide nor hair of any person in the streets. "I wonder if this place has Heartless? Wait a minute, what if I end up fighting Heartless? Will this scimitar really do the job?" At that moment, Jonathan noticed he was standing in front of a guy wearing a strange belt. "And I really should stop talking to myself...." He gave a slight cough, his face looking down to hide his embarrassment. "You don't look like a local so maybe you can help me. How did I end up here?" Jonathan said, acting as if he hadn't been speaking to himself just a few seconds ago.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Nov 24 2012, 02:49 AM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami tilted his head at the young man across from him. No reason to comment on the monologue, this wasn't a Tsukkomi and... whatever the second one was routine. That was more reserved for him and his sister. This random guy on the street... who was likely an Interference by his attire and not very Arabian looks? General Tendou treatment. "That depends on what you last did, actually. Were you playing on a game console of some sort?"

Hm, the palace was just a bit behind the guy, probably no more than five minute's walk. Perhaps showing the guy around would make things easier? Wouldn't hurt to have a companion that didn't think he was arrogant as all get out.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Nov 25 2012, 03:34 PM
Survivor

N/A

"...I was actually about to. But I also had my 3DS on. That doesn't explain how I got here in the first place. Or how it's possible that I ended up in a video game of all places." Jonathan replied. "Name's Jonathan Riven. Now please tell me you have some answers for me."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Nov 25 2012, 05:31 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami blinked at the term '3DS'. The DS had actually gotten off the ground floor in other worlds? Interesting. However, politeness came before answers. Cue hand pointing to the sky. <Walking the path of Heaven, I am the man who wi--> Sand in the face in the middle of a speech is not fun. <...I am the man who will shoot God with an arrow. I am Tendou Yagami.> "And you are an Interference, like me. To be an Intereference means your heart connected to... something, and drew you in. Were you playing a Kingdom Hearts game, and in Agrabah?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 7 2012, 11:27 AM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan couldn't help but looked confused when the stranger introduced himself in another language. He did recognize it as Japanese though, having had watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann subbed. The only words he did understand were two, Tendou Yagami. He figured it was the guy's name but before commenting on Yagami's method of introduction, he heard his explanation. "Wait a minute. My heart connected to a video game and that's why I'm here? I wasn't even playing Kingdom Hearts 2, only Dream Drop Distance and that game doesn't have Agrabah in it. This makes no sense."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 7 2012, 08:58 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami raised an eyebrow at the words Dream Drop Distance. Details later, still explaining. "Well, it's still a Kingdom Hearts game, yes? So you already have the link to the worlds seen here. How much did you like the movie Aladdin? While I haven't heard of any such thing, it might have influenced your landing spot."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 8 2012, 03:22 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Once or twice when I was a kid." Jonathan replied. "But honestly, I still don't know why I landed here. What I do know is I can't stay here forever. I don't even have any way to travel to other worlds. I mean it's not Kingdom Hearts without one having a method to travel to other worlds."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 8 2012, 03:38 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded in thought, and pointed to the alley where his Gummi Ship's save point was at. "Help me with a few things here, and I'll allow you onto my ship. I'll drop you off at Radiant Garden." Though there was still the question of supplies to take into account, but Yagami figured he could buy some things before leaving. "No further than that. You'll be able to get a ship from Merlin and Cid, or a partner for your own adventures."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 8 2012, 05:23 PM
Survivor

N/A

"That's fair. A point in the right direction is a start." Jonathan agreed. "So what do we do first?" He asked, glancing at Yagami. He figured he should his part of the deal first before anything else.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 8 2012, 08:58 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami moved his finger to point at the palace. "You're going to help me see if there's any Heartless that need suppressing. I don't want to have to show my abilities to the public of this city if I can help it." The Tendou didn't think it'd hurt too much if he dropped being a pack mule on this guy during the shopping.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 9 2012, 06:49 PM
Survivor

N/A

"All right. I'd like what abilities I got anyway if I did get one." Jonathan replied. He hoped not to act like some sort of pack mule but is considering himself fortunate he's getting help at all. Besides, this was still a fair trade.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 9 2012, 09:47 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Nodding, Yagami started walking towards the palace. He didn't think saying 'come along' would be needed, or wanted. The public Tendou face may not be all that nice, but courtesy was something he imagined everyone liked. And treating a business partner like some servant wasn't very courteous.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 9 2012, 10:39 PM
Survivor

N/A

With a nod, Jonathan followed Yagami. He noticed they were walking towards the palace. He doubted that they'd be given passage but even still, he could look at the gate. Jonathan kept a grip in case Heartless decided to ambush the two of them though.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 10 2012, 03:23 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami merely walked towards the palace gates, having no real intention to enter the actual building. Made real or not, he didn't want to risk going into a palace that didn't have any code done on it. Even if the game was done from Sora's perspective, a glitch could very well happen if he weren't careful. ...hm, maybe he should rethink shopping... no, there shouldn't be any harm in doing so. He'd been able to get some good bread from Beast's Castletown, so seeing more than just Moogles floating over diamonds shouldn't be that impossible.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 03:10 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan was looking at the gates as well. He also looked around the area, in case of a Heartless ambush. Most would think he was being paranoid but considering he was in Agrabah in the Kingdom Hearts universe, it was understandable. His actions ended up being justified as three Luna Bandits suddenly appeared behind the two. Jonathan quickly turned around, unsheathing his scimitar in the process and slashed the nearest Heartless. He then ran towards the second Luna Bandit and made a downward slash, also lowering his head to avoid an attack to his head and neck. Jonathan took five steps back and parried blows from the three Heartless. While defending, Jonathan kept focusing on the battle, hoping that his own abilities and/or magic would make itself known.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 11:01 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami was not idle while the Luna Bandits were attacking. Before it had switched targets briefly, Yagami had summoned Ta(ka)To(ra)Ba(tta), using the Tiger's Claws to deflect the small flurry of blows. He wasn't that worried about fighting off the three Heartless, but their forms intrigued him. "What would these be called? I've not seen them before."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 08:28 PM
Survivor

N/A

"They're called Luna Bandits. They appear in the second game of Kingdom Hearts right here in Agrabah." Jonathan replied as he retaliated with several slashes at one of the Luna Bandits. He parried the attack from another one and looked at Yagami. He was still wondering how Yagami managed to turn into something similar to a Power Ranger but figured right now wasn't the time. Jonathan made a diagonally upward right slash at one of the Luna Bandits, slicing the Heartless' right arm off. He then thrusted the scimitar into the Luna Bandit, eliminating it.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 10:22 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami parried one Luna Bandit while slashing another, making the second disperse and the first stagger back. The Tora Claws were very effective for what they did. Yagami spun the Copy Disk again, and switched to Kamakiri for his torso, then began to slash at the remaining Luna Bandit.
PM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.