photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Desert Punk
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 10:51 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Jonathan saw that Yagami took care of the second Luna Bandit and only one remained. He then saw him change his arms in both color and slashing properties. While Yagami slashed at the Heartless, Jonathan moved closer stabbed it on the back. This was enough for the Luna Bandit to perish into nothing. Sheathing his scimitar, Jonathan looked at Yagami. "Interesting ability."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 29 2012, 07:56 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Member No.: 11

Yagami shrugged a bit as his torso flashed again, the blades in his grasp returning to their forearm holsters, and tapped the Copy Driver. The OOO armor turned gray before turning to dust. "Perhaps. But you get used to it. I'm sure you'll see me use a few more Laida(Rider)s before the day is out."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 04:16 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Laidas. Right." Jonathan nodded, his back facing the palace gates. He narrowed his eyes as he saw that the way was blocked by two Fat Bandits Heartless. "On second thought, it looks like you're demonstrating more Laidas sooner." Unsheathing his scimitar once again, he charged at one of the Fat Bandits, dodging the fireballs it spat. "Hit it in the back!" Jonathan said as a precaution as he tried to move behind the Fat Bandit. But the Heartless turned at the same time as him and swung its arms at him. Jonathan ducked under the first one but quickly raised up his scimitar to block the second arm. The force from the arm pushed him back a bit.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 04:38 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami took a couple running steps to avoid the fireballs, and spun the Copy Disk again, this time the buckle calling out what he'd be using. RUNATORIGGAH The Copy-Double raised his right hand, aiming the Trigger Magnum to allow the ten Luna bullets fired to arc over a Fat Bandit, a few hitting the ground, the rest hitting the Heartless's back.

"Oh, and that was a little test. I was wondering if you'd pick up on my intentional mangling."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 06:39 PM
Survivor

N/A

"That was pretty obvious. Mangling a word like Rider." Jonathan replied as he kept moving around the Fat Bandit. However, the Heartless kept following him, protecting its back. It was when it spat out more fireballs that he managed to move behind the Fat Bandit and slashed at its back furiously. As the Heartless began turning around, Jonathan jumped straight at it and grabbed hold of the back of its vest. The Fat Bandit shook furiously, trying to get him off its back. However, Jonathan held on and stabbed the Heartless' back several times with his scimitar.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 07:45 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami dodge rolled another few fireballs, and dropped the Trigger Magnum to spin the Copy Disk. "Right, this isn't fun any more. Henshin." HENSHIN The dropped gun disappeared as Double was replaced by Kabuto, hexagons spreading over Yagami and giving him a bulkier suit. Yagami flipped up the Kunai Gun, and shot at his Fat Bandit's head, vaguely remembering getting a full air combo in when attacking that.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 04:56 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan managed to climb up the Fat Bandit's back, reaching it's small head. Pulling out his scimitar from the Heartless' back, he readied for the final blow. Raising the weapon high up, Jonathan brought it down into the back of the Fat Bandit's neck, pushing the weapon down to the hilt. The Heartless shuddered a bit before falling down on his back. He managed to jump off before being buried under the great weight of the Fat Bandit. The Heartless dissipated into black mists soon after, leaving the scimitar on the ground. Picking the weapon up, Jonathan ran over to the remaining Fat Bandit and attacked its back while the Heartless' attention was at Yagami.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 08:46 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami flipped the Kunai Gun around after the Fat Bandit disappeared, Jonathan landing the final blow first. Canceling the Copy-Kabuto, Yagami strode to Jonathan, but stopped and looked to the blue chest hiding behind a couple pots. ...well, maybe not hiding, but it was placed where it wouldn't be all that viewable without being at certain angles, what with the fact it made an equilateral triangle. For some reason, Yagami felt compelled to walk to it, despite it's rather small 'common prize' size.

He'd later wonder how the crap his disk got separated into three as it did, but that was for another time. Right now, a simple kick got it open, and the little grey disk that floated up out of it to Yagami's hand was rather familiar. It looked like his Copy Disk, but the orange 'C' was closer to the hole in the disk. Odd. Without really thinking, he slotted the grey disk in over the white one, causing the two to spin and overlap, the two 'C's on opposite sides of the hole, one close, one farther. With the spinning stopping, Yagami's eyes widened as he felt a weight just disappear from his shoulders.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 10:07 PM
Survivor

N/A

Sheathing his scimitar, Jonathan walked towards Yagami who had been looking at something. "Hey. You all right?" He asked and saw that Yagami had opened a small, blue chest. He only had a small time to see a small disk before Yagami slotted it into his belt. Jonathan simply watched as Yagami stood there a moment. "So... what now?"
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 10:37 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami looked to Jonathan, and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Now, I suggest we head around town to see what else is going on. I'm fairly certain that a few Luna and Fat Bandits aren't all that's in this town. What other areas are in this city? The extent of my knowledge of... any of the worlds is from Kingdom Hearts, and the news that there was a sequel was surprising."

The sudden urge to flick his hand out was repressed as Yagami filed away the Riders he had access to once more for future reference. It would be good to use all these again.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 11:26 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Not just a sequel but also a prequel and other games. I'll explain it to you later. Now from what I remember of the second game, there's the Palace gates where we are. Then the city of Agrabah itself which also has a peddler's shop. Then the Bazaar followed by the Palace walls which leads to two areas in the desert. One being the Cave of Wonders and another leading into sandswept ruins." Jonathan explained. "Now if its dealing in keeping the city itself safe, we need to patrol the city itself and the Bazaar only. The palace walls are a safe area."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 11:35 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded, and tapped his belt in thought. There were a number of ways to go about it, but, if there was anything about this place that seemed familiar, it was that enemies would respawn.So while he could just spend clean out one area and go on, it was likely that he'd just tire himself out doing that all day, which wouldn't be productive. "How often does Aladdin leave the palace?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 05:45 PM
Survivor

N/A

"That, I don't know. I do know he likes the streets of Agrabah so I'd say often enough." Jonathan replied, giving his own estimation of Aladdin's schedule. "Besides, from what you told me, we're not the only Interferences around. So if anything happens and we're not here, I'm sure. You could always come back later if you're still worried. I'll let you decide what we'll do next though since you're my sempai in a way."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 06:13 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami smirked a bit at being called sempai. This would be the first time that'd happened to him, and it felt... not good, but it wasn't a bad feeling, by any means. However, there were more important things to do right now. "Let's walk around the city, find this peddler's shop to see if it's in a safe area. After that, we'll patrol the rest of the area."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 08:51 PM
Survivor

N/A

"All right. We should get there immediately." Jonathan said. With that, both he and Yagami left the palace gates, returning to the city itself. From there, they began looking for the peddler's shop.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 09:13 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami kept his eyes turned towards the more open areas of the city, not thinking a peddler would keep his things passed a wall towards an area that looked to be under reconstruction. The walking around gave him a chance to get used to using Faiz, Kaixa, and a couple other Riders. For only a couple days, it was surprising how he'd missed them so.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 05:58 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan soon spotted a corner under some rafters. "I think I found it." He walked ahead to check and be sure. After a moment, he walked back towards Yagami and nodded. "Yeah, it's the peddler's shop all right. And it looks to be a safe area."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 09:38 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded, shooting at another fireball spitting lantern Heartless as Copy-Drake. They were easier to take down with the indigo Zecter, though why the shots were ice-aligned he didn't know. Of course, all the lantern shaped Heartless were rather quick to be taken down away, but this particular one had been given him a bit of trouble. "That's good. Shall we take a breather there?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 7 2013, 09:03 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Let's." Jonathan replied and he walked back into the peddler's shop. Once inside, he leaned against the wall and looked at the moogle projection, which indicated a moogle shop. "So what other Interferences are there besides us? Have you met any of them?"
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 8 2013, 05:34 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami followed Jonathan quietly, slipping the Copy Driver off his waist and into his pocket. He was slightly curious to how the desert sun had yet to really make him, or his party member, sweat. The walking was so easy that shooting at Heartless was harder. And that was because aiming at small moving targets was still new. "A few. I do not remember their names, though, as I hadn't interacted with them much. I remember what they looked like, though. The first I met on Radiant Garden was a female 'Dante' lookalike. Have you heard of Devil May Cry? The second and third I met, while in the town near Beast's Castle, were a blue skinned elf girl, and a Nobody."

Looking around the shop as he waited for a response, Yagami was somewhat surprised to see all these piles of gold and golden things. Though, it looked a little diminished from how a few piles were outright missing, and some were smaller than others, give or take how large the biggest was. Perhaps some thieves had been out and about recently?
PM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.