photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Desert Punk
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 9 2013, 05:41 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

"I know what the series are. They were about to release a remake before I got here." Jonathan replied to the question on Devil May Cry. "But I didn't know you could go to the town near Beast's Castle. That's a new one to me."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 9 2013, 07:24 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Member No.: 11

Yagami blinked at that. After only three games, the latest of which being a prequel, they were remaking the series? Odd. Or perhaps there were more games than he knew of. No matter. "I was lucky to land there myself, truthfully. I'm fairly certain the servants in the castle would be of no real help to me, as I'm a stranger and unknown to them."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 05:50 PM
Survivor

N/A

"That is lucky." Jonathan nodded in agreement. "Worst case scenario, the Beast might have attacked you the instant you appeared in his castle. Anyway, shall we continue patrolling the city?"
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 06:01 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded. With the peddler out of the shop, and no need to talk to the Moogle, there was no reason to stay overlong. "Let's. What do you think about going outside the city? Any chance that we could help stymie Heartless forces from out there?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 08:28 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Possibly. Although the only area we can go to from the Palace Walls is towards the Cave of Wonders." Jonathan replied. "We can't access the other area. Unless we can fly, which I know I can't and I don't think you can either."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 08:45 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami took a second to look through what Riders he had access to, and frowned at not feeling a familiar fiery sensation. He did feel something that made him smirk a bit. "Fly, no, but I can carry you on the back of something that can hover. Will that work?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 10:25 PM
Survivor

N/A

"If it's anything similar to the magic carpet Aladdin has, then yeah that could work." Jonathan nodded. "Anyway, let's get going. The Heartless aren't gonna wait for us."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 11 2013, 03:51 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami agreed, and walked out of the shop, placing the Copy Driver back on and spinning it as some Luna Bandits congregated in front of him. "Henshin." Complete The lines that came out of the Copy Driver were a bluish white, which gained a triangle motif over the course of two seconds. The black suit appeared not even half a second after the lines stopped moving. "If you don't mind, though, I'll be waiting at the edge of town, reacquainting myself with how to work this."

Yagami kicked a few Luna Bandits away, and unclipped the Delta Blaster from the Belt, firing on a few Heartless as they approached. Bringing it up to his head, Yagami said '3-2-8-1', the Phone/grip calling in response Jetto Sligah, come closah. It was a good thing every object summoned by the Copy Driver was a replica, since the original Jet Sliger used by Delta so many years ago had been lost, along with the Kaixa and Delta equipment. He could think on how that happened later, though, there were bigger things to do. Like running over Heartless and shooting them down.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 11 2013, 10:21 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan followed Yagami outside. He saw him transform yet into another one of his Riders. But then Yagami called in a stranger rocket booster that appeared, which he sat down on. Jonathan simply watched as Yagami told him to meet him at the edge of town since he was going ahead. "Right...." He said, although Yagami was long gone already. He knew why Yagami went ahead but it still annoyed Jonathan a lot. He saw a few Luna Bandit stragglers recovering as he unsheathed his scimitar. "Hello stress relief."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 12 2013, 07:40 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami couldn't help a slight grin under his helmet as he set the Jet Sliger down about five minutes later. Yeah, he'd be using Delta a lot more now, though Faiz had his own Jet Sliger as well... a coin flip while on the Gummi Ship to decide for the next world. Yagami almost absentmindedly brought the Blaster from his Belt to shoot the two Shadows that had tried to approach him. Perhaps he should've tried to work getting reacquainted with the Jet Sliger alongside helping Jonathan... something to apologize for.

Leaning back on the seat, Yagami was still a little surprised he was able to feel the fabric on it through the armor, or maybe that was the inside of the suit? Something to think on for later. For now, Yagami waited at the door leading out of the Bazaar.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 13 2013, 08:32 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan pushed open the door leading out into the palace walls then pushed it back up, closing it. Turning around, he saw Yagami sitting in his rocket booster. "So... did you reacquainted yourself with your... vehicle?"
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 13 2013, 09:10 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded to Jonathan. "Yes. It was quite a bit less trouble working this than I remembered, especially with one hand. But it wasn't that long before I came here. My apologies for the abrupt exit."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 13 2013, 11:30 PM
Survivor

N/A

"It's all right." Jonathan replied. "So let's get going to the desert ruins then."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 14 2013, 03:31 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded, and got off the Jet Sliger, the rather unrealistic motorcycle disappearing in the same golden motes of light it appeared in*. "Let's get going. It shouldn't take us that long to get there on foot, and if it does, I can use a different Rider to make the trip easier." With that, the Copy-Delta turned and started to walk towards the ruins in the distance.

(*Think Gilgamesh's astralization process.)
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 14 2013, 07:23 PM
Survivor

N/A

"All right." Jonathan nodded and followed Yagami straight towards the desert ruins. He kept a grip on his scimitar, ready for anything the Heartless might throw at Yagami and him. The walk was completely uneventful though and the two had reached the desert ruins.

"There's a tower right at the end, surrounded by sandfalls. But the entrance to the tower is too high up to climb. Besides, all that's in the tower is a ruined chamber." Jonathan explained. "The Heartless that appear here are both the floating and flying kind. So we can go start from here, go around the tower and then right back. Heartless don't appear inside the tower, it's a safe zone."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 19 2013, 07:58 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded, and motioned as if to summon the Jet Sliger again. "Alright. Hm... wait, I have an idea." He spun the Copy Disk instead of grabbing the Phone, becoming Gatakiriba. Splitting into two Yagamis, the two spun their Copy Disks, one becoming Faiz and the other Delta, their respective rides appearing in showers of gold light motes. While the Delta wearer flew off on the Jet Sliger to start taking out Heartless on his own, the Faiz wearer activated the Auto Vajin's Battle Mode.

The flying robot picked up Jonathan by the collar of his shirt, and flew off to follow the Delta wearer, shooting at Heartless that the Delta Blaster either didn't finish or missed. It would also occasionally move into melee range if Jonathan brought out his scimitar.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 20 2013, 08:28 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Well, this works." Jonathan commented as the robot grabbed the collar of his shirt and literally gave him a lift. Unsheathing his scimitar, the robot quickly flew him over to a group of Rapid Thrusters and slashed at them. Two flew away but the robot shot them down. A Fortuneteller appeared close to him and the robot flew him over to the Heartless. Jonathan stabbed it with his scimitar and finished it off with a downward cleave. A group of Hook Bats appeared and the robot shot at them, weakening the group. He slashed at the Heartless, finishing them off. By this time, the two were almost close to the tower.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 20 2013, 11:36 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

As the Auto Vajin got closer to set Jonathan on the tower's entryway, the real Yagami turned the Jet Sliger around and headed back to where his clone was standing. Thankful he didn't receive the memories of his clones when created by Gatakiriba, Yagami waited for the Auto Vajin to set Jonathan down before reabsorbing the Faiz clone, making the robot also disappear as if in a burst of speed unavailable to it.

With that, Yagami flew the Jet Sliger back around, shooting at this or that Heartless quickly. A few followed him on his way, hurt and not, but he figured those he couldn't shoot down now would be easily dealt with by him and Jonathan on reaching the tower. Yagami jumped off the Jet Sliger, the bike vanishing in the same golden light motes as it appeared in, and landed next to Jonathan, Delta Blaster in hand. "Brought some company."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 28 2013, 05:20 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan landed on the entrance to the tower as the flying robot hovered close to it. Then Yagami appeared in his rocket booster which vanished after he got out of it. Hearing him say he brought company in the form of the flying Heartless, he replied. "And me without any cheese and crackers for our guests." Jonathan jumped at a Fortuneteller Heartless, grabbing it's crystal ball and gave an upward slash at its midsection. Dragging the Heartless down with his weight,, he stabbed right under its veil and it vanished into black mists. A few Rapid Thrusters hovered down to Jonathan's level and the latter made wide swings at them, taking out two of the Heartless. He then stabbed a Hook Bat that was going to use its sonar attack on him.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 28 2013, 08:40 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami smirked a bit as he shot some of the smaller Heartless when they stayed still long enough, when he wasn't kicking at the crystal ball wielders. Perhaps agitating all these Heartless wasn't the smartest idea, but he needed the workout. When he got a moment's freedom, Yagami spun the Copy Disk.

Complete the belt called, red lines going over the Delta armor in a simple pattern before a flash of red light occurred, replacing Delta with Faiz. Flicking his hand out and taking a second to acquaint himself with the change in visor, Yagami smirked a bit before he pulled one of the Auto Vajin's handles from thin air, and put the Faiz Mission Memory into the slot on it, then slashed out at the closing in Heartless with the red blade.
PM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.