photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Whole New World!, Enter: The Shining Sapphire!
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 07:09 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Sapphire raised a eyebrow, but didn't push the issue. heading over to the stalls, she found a stall selling cooked meat. after asking the person running it if he would accept the Munny, and him telling her that there was no reason he would not accept the 'local' currency, she bought a bunch of meat from him out of embarrassment (and hunger). she took her newly bought baskets (yes, she had several decent sized baskets full of meat) to a place she could sit down and eat, she waited for Jake to join her. She was already digging in with Gusto. Apparently she had a appetite worthy of a Anime Protagonist, for she had very quickly devoured a good amount of the meat.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 10:58 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

Jake couldn't help but stare as Sapphire began to scarf down what appeared to be enough meat to feed a small lion. Was that some kind of interference thing? Then again, he hadn't eaten for... for a long while, actually.

He flickered a bit, going a little pale at the thought, and casually grabbed a chunk of the unidentifiable meat and gnawed at it. He'd been going at this for at least a day, and he wasn't even a bit hungry. That was... weird.

He tried to get his mind off of it. "Wow, I guess that gold stuff is more valuable than I thought! Gotta keep that in mind next time I find a shop with a person in it. Last place I was at was pretty much abandoned, just a bunch of empty shops. Found some healing stuff in one of them, though. Man, Eva did not like that... Not like anyone was missing it, though. That shop looked like it'd been empty for a long time..."

He took another bite of the meat and made himself chew it.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 11:29 PM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire had finished all but a little of the meat, and she was eyeing it rather hungrily, but was resisting. "This Eva person sounds like she knows a good amount about what is going on. Mind if I meet her?" Her eyes never left the small bit of remaining meat as she said this. If Jake wanted any, he would have to claim it, and fast.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 11:38 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Jake caught the way Sapphire was staring at the meat, and gestured to it. "You can have the rest. I'm not all that hungry." He leaned back and stared up at the blue of the sky.

"Well, I dunno if she knew any more than either of us. Maybe wisdom comes with age, but she seemed pretty confused. Was looking for her daughter, and had some kind of... thing, where she'd sprout wings and shoot lasers and talk about destroying evil? But not all the time." He sighed. "She'd probably be better at this then me, but I kind of... lost her. We were on a completely different world together."

He tried to think back to what happened, but all that he could recall was a splitting headache and static. He pulled his arm out of his pocket, and watched it flicker and flash with a look of near annoyance. "It must have something to do with... this, but I can't really get a handle on it. Which sucks, because Eva was the one with the spaceship to go from place to place."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 12:02 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire almost dove into the rest of the meat, and had just finished it when she heard the last bit.

"So... you are saying we are stuck here till we figure out how to get out?" She though for a moment. "Might not be so bad... that meat was pretty darn good..." She looked at the empty plate with sadness. "Hey you think they have Ice cream here? That sounds pretty good right now!" How in the world can this woman eat so much and not be fat?

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 17 2014, 01:16 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Ice cream, really? You're like a cartoon character the way you go on about food." He looked around "I don't know if refrigeration is a thing around here..."

An idea was forming in Jake's mind. He basically knew squat about Kingdom Hearts, but Sapphire seemed to know. Maybe the teleporting thing wasn't a fluke, and if he could get a handle on it...

"Maybe we're not all that stuck, though. I mean, I got here somehow... there's gotta be a way to get off of here, right?" He stared at his hand, watching motes of energy flicker around it like dust. "If we stick together and it happens again, then we could end up somewhere better. Maybe even figure out how to aim it, if I know where we should be going..."

He looked back at Sapphire. "How much do you know about Kingdom Hearts, anyway?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 17 2014, 01:26 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire grinned. "I've beaten every one that was out before... whatever this is happened! What are you asking for anyways?" Sapphire responded. "If we can figure out a way to get a Gummi Ship that would make things a lot easier..."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 17 2014, 01:30 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Well, last I checked, spaceships were not a major export of the Ottoman Empire. But somewhere out there," Jake gestured towards the sky, "Somewhere, there's gotta be a world where you can get one. Eva had one, and unless she just popped into existence and had one waiting..."

He paused. "Though... if you did happen to have a ship stuffed somewhere in your pockets, that would definitely simplify things. You don't, do you?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 17 2014, 01:39 AM
Veteran

N/A

"I Wish! That would be awesome!" Sapphire double checked her pockets to make sure. "Nope. Makes me kinda sad actually. Well, I guess the most we can hope for is that some random person with a ship comes by and lets us hitch a ride somewhere we can get a ship. The most likely places we would wanna go are Raidient Garden and Disney castle, at least based on Kingdom hearts."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 18 2014, 03:43 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Jake nodded. "It was worth a shot, though." He put his own hands in his pockets, just in case he'd missed something in them.

"Well, on the off chance that we don't get a chance to hitchhike, maybe you can tell me about those places? If I can figure out this teleporting... thing, then I can at least try to aim it. I only played the handheld version of the games, with the cards." He thought back to the game, and frowned. "Don't think there was even a 'Radiant Garden' in that..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 18 2014, 04:00 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire beamed. "Oh! Chain of Memories! Yah, in that one it was still called 'Hollow Bastion'. You can teleport?! That's so cool! Can you teach me how!?" She was jumping up and down a bit out of excitement.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 02:37 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"I'm not even sure if I can teach myself how to teleport." Jake looked down at his hand. He tried willing it to flicker, but it remained perfectly solid and normal looking. "I mean, I don't know what caused it the first time, if I was in danger or if it just happens randomly..."

N͡ar͟͟r͘͏ą̕͡ti̛v̸e̸͘҉ ͠c͢ò̧͟n̴͟͟v҉͢e̡n͡i̢̢e̷͞͡n͞c͘e.̡͟

"...or if it were narrative c̴onv̵e͏ǹien- huh?" He wobbled a bit, his eyes seeming to glow for just a moment before he shook his head. "I don't know what caused it the first time, if I was in danger or it just happens randomly. Can't even remember what was happening then, really."

Something felt a little off, but Jake brushed the thought aside. "I think I remember Hollow Bastion. That was the place that was all castles and stained glass, right?"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 03:16 AM
Veteran

N/A

When Jake's speech glitched out, Sapphire blinked in confusion. "Uhhhh... What was that? You sounded weird for a second there..." Sapphire looked at him in concern.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 03:23 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Really? I didn't notice anything." Jake shrugged casually, even as he mentally went over what he'd just said. There hadn't been anything weird there, right? He'd probably remember if there had been...

He was starting to get a headache. But maybe that was a good thing, considering what those headaches generally preceded.

"Anyway, why don't you tell me more about that Radiant Garden place I mean, I guess I could land us with what I've got, but I don't know how many old fashioned castles are out there in the universe. Could end up in the wrong place entirely..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 03:32 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire nodded. "Raidient Garden is not a castle, but a city. Hollow Bastion was just the Central castle of the town... or what was left of it after Maleficent and the Heartless had their way. It has a Medieval kind of feel, mixed with Steam-punk pipes and things like that. Merlin, Leon, Yuffie, Arith, Tifa, Cloud, and Cid all live there, along with Scrouge Mcduck, Hughy, Dewy, And Lewy. It's also Kairi's home-world." Sapphire stopped there. "Are you sure you are ok? You look a little off..."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 01:09 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Medieval steampunky town, bunch of... Final Fantasy? Those are Final Fant̸as̵ỳ characters, right?" Jake ran a hand through his hair. The world was starting to take on that vaguely half-real feeling again, like if he just turned his head right, he might be able to see right through it...

"Funny... never seen i̶t be̸fore, but I could almost imagine being there in p̀e͜r̶s͏on..." He reached out in the air, watching his hand as it flickered brightly... only for it to fade along with the sensation of seeing beyond. He frowned. "Damn, I lost it..."

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 01:46 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire was a bit disappointed. "Well, keep trying! in the meantime, lets explore!"

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 12:18 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe we'll find something to kick it off again," Jake muttered, scratching his neck. He'd been so close, he knew it. All he had to do was find a way to start it again, and this time really focus...

"Like some heartless!" Jake said, switching into a more chipper tone. "Things always work better when there's some kind of mortal peril. We could find some more of those sword guys, or maybe those pot things?" He picked a direction and started walking - he didn't care where he was going, just that he was doing something. "Even some kind of boss monster... now that could be fun."

And as long as Sapphire had her ability to fight, then he could always just ditch her when things got hot...

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 01:42 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire frowned. "Next time we encounter those things, you ARE going to help right? Cause if not, I might have to start charging you bodyguard fees!" However, she started laughing after she said this. Slapping Jake on the back she said "Well, anyways, lets go! Adventure waits for no one!"

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 11:09 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Jake pulled out and waved his gameboy in reply. "If I need to, there's always this for a bit of clobbering." He grinned, and mentally noted that he needed to get something that at least looked more lethal - the last thing he needed was for someone to catch on and try to force him into fighting without proper equipment.

It was starting to get hot out - Jake hadn't noticed the jump in temperature until he was out walking in the sun. Taking off his jacket was a tempting idea, but between being uncomfortably sweaty and having to deal with sunburn, he would go for being sweaty. "Hope something jumps out soon. I'd like to be somewhere cooler..."

I̧͡ncơm̢̛͡i͠҉n̢͡g͜~̴̡͟

He felt the jolt of a headache as a number of nearby pots shivered and sprouted legs, and in some cases claws and tails. These were a heartless that Jake actually recognized, or at least the Pot Spiders. The ones with scorpion tails just seemed like a natural progression.

"We've got incomin̡͟ģ͘," Jake said, attempting to brandish his gameboy like he had an idea of how to weaponize it. "They shouldn't be t̨o͡o ḩar̴d̀, either!"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.