photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mad Munny, We needs the money!
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2015, 08:20 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

She watched the world from her ship; debating on which save point to go to, the cave of wonders? Or the city? "N8, which save point, recommendation? Cave of Wonders has lots of... gold"

Kantia stood near the teleportation device that was custom for all gummi ships.

"Also, game... looked familiar, like one played at home..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 22 2015, 08:27 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

"Query. Hmm this 'Cave of Wonders' has lots of gold and is known by the name the 'Cave of Wonders'? How has it not yet been completely looted? That seems highly suspicious either that gold is farcial or it is being defended by powerful traps and or guardians. I advise that we collect more information about it in the city before we commit to entering..." N8 found himself saying. He certainly wanted the gold but didn't want Kantia potentially getting hurt for the sake of impatience or untempered avarice.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2015, 08:45 PM
Sage

N/A

"I know the area well enough, but only certain things can be taken..."Kantia said, it was the onlu source of money of any sort that would take but a few hours unlike the quest of towns people, she just had to be careful.

"... feeling a pull towards it...." she said watching thw window again.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 03:54 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Acquiesce. Very well then, but be careful. You organics are so squishy and vulnerable, please try not to get hurt." N8 then said. He then soon also found himself asking "Curiosity. When you say only certain things can be taken what do you mean?"

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 04:07 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

Natalie was sitting on the ground outside of her crashed Gummi ship. She let out an annoyed sigh. "Well... Now I'm here. At least I know that I can't pilot a Gummi ship. The more you know." Natalie had been dropped off at Radiant Garden and left with the restoration committee. She acquired a new ship and started flying. How she got anywhere with her knowledge of piloting, unknown. But she did. She was trying to land but she ended up losing control and falling out of the sky. "Hehe... I shouldn't have tried to land. Well, I would have had to land eventually. Too bad I broke it." Natalie continued to sit and complain about crashing.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 04:24 PM
Sage

N/A

"There's a curse, wrong item taken, cave comes... alive?" That last bit was a question, cause Kantia herself did not know for certain. She stepped into the circle that acted as the bridge between world and ship.

A few seconds later she stood looking at the cave. She walked around it, giving N8 a good understanding of the area around the entrance. That is until she came across Natalie.

She tilted her head, unsure why this girl was now sitting in thw sand, a damaged gummi ship farther away...

"N8... That... Natalie?" Kantia asked still a ways away, but probably able to be heard.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 04:42 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Surprise. Wait what?" N8 remarked as he scanned the surrounding area through the earpiece with sub sonic pulses and picked up a silhouette that was presumably Natalie. He felt a bit blind both literally and figuratively, lacking the full array of sensors that he was normally accustomed to. But even so he managed to render an image of her with what his scans were capable of picking up. "Concern. But how? Shouldn't my counterpart have delivered her safely to Radiant Garden? I know I felt him wake up before I last died in Monstro." He then said into Kantia's ear.

Out-loud he then broadcasted. "Query. Are you really the human designated as "Natalie"?" N8 used the old recorded audio-clip of he saying her name for maximum accuracy.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 05:02 PM
Experienced

N/A

Natalie heard her name. "Wait what?" Natalie got up and began walking to where she heard her name being called from. She saw Kantia standing there. "Oh, hi!" Natalie began running to meet Kantia then tripped and faceplanted in the sand. "Ugh... I have sand in my mouth now... Nasty..." Natalie recovered and started walking instead of running.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 05:23 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia cringed ever so alight from the louder nouse from the ear piece. While it did Not hurt her much it still hurt her left ear a small amount.

"Hi Natalie." She said as the younger girl got closer. "You... okay?" An honest question, Natalie had fallen over and it seemed likw she had also crashes a ship...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 05:44 PM
Veteran

N/A

N8 took note of Kantia's cringe and calibrated his sound dampening technology when he next spoke aloud. He tried to set it up so that when not speaking to her privately it should sound like he was just standing next to her volume wise. "Observation. Yep that is definitely Natalie...." N8 said before then deciding to also experiment with directional audio techniques to speak directly into Nat's ear at a distance. "Query. Why aren't you safely at Radiant Garden? I or rather my counterpart should have safely delivered you there by now..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4SVYLaJp4

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 05:51 PM
Experienced

N/A

"I'm ok... I think..." Natalie sat down. "Your counterpart did drop me safely off at Radiant Garden. Then I acquired a Gummi ship and flew here. Then, I tried to land. You can see how well that went. It kinda didn't." Natalie's stomach rumbled. "Food? Have any? I haven't eaten in about eight hours and I'm hungry."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 06:41 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia shook her head. She had none, having prepared on her ship and had eaten there as well before arriving. So frankly, she had no food on her except one apple for a snack. Which she was sure Natalie didn't want.

"No food, sorry." Hopefully N8 would keep quiet about said apple.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 06:55 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Exasperation. Bu-why would you leave? Radiant Garden? It was safe and you are exceedingly vulnerable even by organic standards from what I've seen so far." N8 said as he found himself wishing he had arms so that he could bring hands to his face in an emulation of an organic expression of frustration he'd once seen Legode perform. "Frustration. I was trying to help you avoid potential injury or death youngling but it seems that you may be a lost cause...." He then said.

In regards to her request for food he remarked. "Irritation. No I don't have any food on me. I lost my extra dimensional storage back in the whale."

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 07:06 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Aww... No food... I left Radiant Garden because... Well... Long story short, the people there don't seem to like me. Thats all." Natalie shifted uneasily at the thought. She had stolen from quite a few people when she was there for the first time. They didn't seem to forget either. "So... Where are you going, anyway. Also, can I come with you? Even if you say no, I'm going to follow you because I have no other way out of here."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 07:28 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia looked Natalie in the eye for a split second, her story after all seeming suspicious. But she let it go. She turned her attention to the ear piece. "N8, bring her along? Can't survive long in desert."

She simply stated a human fact, a human cannot survive long in a desert unless they had protection from heat and water. Plus, she could use some help dealing with Heartless of some variety.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 07:54 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Query. What did you do? The organics of Radiant Garden are remarkably kind. If they apparently dislike you then there must be a story behind it..." N8 said knowing there had to be more to this. "Ultimatum. If you want to come with us you need to tell us the real reason why you are here." He then declared. He didn't feel comfortable allowing this to remain an unknown variable if she was going to be joining them in this dungeon. It could very well be something serious that could pose a liability to Kantia's safety. "Stern. If you intend to join us in this cursed cave then you need to give us an actual explanation of why you are here. If you don't I won't abandon you but I will insist that you stay on the gummiship where I can safely keep on eye on you until we conclude our business on this world." as he finished saying this N8 listened closely to the organic's heart rate intently taking note of any fluctuations.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 09:05 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Hehe... Don't worry. It won't do anything catastrophic or dangerous. You have my word on that. So please, let me come with you. I really don't want to talk about it. I am here for the reason I said. I did not lie. I crashed here after acquiring a Gummi ship and failing at landing." All I did was steal a lot of stuff when I first arrived. Then I stole a lot more this time around. This wreck of a Gummi ship isn't even mine, she thought. "I can tell you that you have no reason to be wary of taking me along. So please, don't leave me."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 08:32 AM
Sage

N/A

"N8, trust, Natalie?" Kantia after all, couldn't tell if she was lying. She stepped a bit closer to Natalie; checking to see if she had any injuries from her crash. She didn't seem to have any... Either the girl had a few potions or she want injured at all.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 04:04 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Doubtful. She belives she is telling the truth but she is being evasive." N8 told Kantia. "Stern. I need to know what you did to earn the ire of the residents of Radiant Garden. Of all the organics I've met in this multiverse I'd have to say I trust the judgemet of Cid the most. I need to now what you did to gain his and the rest of Radiant Garden's animosity if I'm going to trust you." He then flatly told Natalie.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 06:29 PM
Experienced

N/A

Natalie started to look slightly panicked. There was no talking her way out of this. So instead of talking, she ran. She ran hard and fast as adrenaline started to take over. She was determined to not answer, even if it meant they both knew she had done something bad and had something to hide. She saw a cave in her path and ran into it, not knowing what it held inside.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.