photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» Magic or Warp, Person or Xeno?, Mage or Psyker?
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 12:01 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Nora and Rosa have arrived at a desert world after the... strange events in wonderland, and are now walking through the Desert in search of a certain Magic cave they had heard about, and wanted to study. They were kept cool by means of Ice Magic, courtesy of Nora.

"How much further?" Rosa asked.

"Not sure, but we should be getting close, a hour more, perhaps." Nora answered.

Really, she wasn't sure, considering there were no landmarks. Only Sand. And Sand. And more Sand. The Sun and heat as well.

--------------------
PM
^
Thaych
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 12:13 AM
Explorer

N/A

Member No.: 52

Decimus trudged his way through the desert, heavy boot falls being muffled by the conforming sand. Still, his feet made dull thumps every time his boot fell. He wasn't very quiet, servos in his power armor whirring and grinding as they worked to support his movements. His helmet continually scanned the expanse before him as he marched, silently thanking the emperor for his armor's continued operation. Technology in the Imperium is finicky at best... It'd need maintenance soon.

His armor was Black, the eye pieces of his helmet glowing red and livery of his chapter adorned his shoulders. He held a very ornate sword in his right hand, idly sweeping with his body movements. He froze suddenly, his helmet starting to warn him of approaching lifeforms. Decimus moved his head to survey the land, trying to spot whatever organism were nearby.

His hand took the bolt pistol off the magnetic strip on his left leg and he readied himself. Even here, his instincts screamed at him. Everything here was alien... And therefore unclean.

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 12:28 AM
Veteran

N/A

Nora stopped when she heard something. As quiet as the deep desert was, any sort of sound traveled far. Looking around, she saw the large, Shiny Dark Figure in the distance. She didn't feel the presence of any Heartless, or Darkspawn, so there was a chance it could be reasoned with... "Hello!" She called out as she started walking over. "I'm surprised to see someone else this deep in the desert! What Brings you here?"

--------------------
PM
^
Thaych
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 12:40 AM
Explorer

N/A

The moment Decimus heard the voice the pistol was raised, the barrel pointing straight at Nora. His knees bent and his sword arm raised as he got ready for battle. Up close this... Thing before Nora could barely be considered a man. The armored figure was eight feet tall and looked as though they were more muscle bound than most warrior caste Qunari. An eerie synthetic voice boomed from the helmet.

"HALT!" the volume normalized but was still very unnecessarily loud. "In the name of the Emperor, state your intentions or be fired upon."

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 01:00 AM
Veteran

N/A

Nora was Suprised to say the least when the... Thing pulled what looked like a Gun on her. She know what they were, Cid had shown her, and they were not pretty for whatever they hit. "Woah woah, we come in peace!" Nora said as she put her hands up. Luckily she could still use Magic if needed like this, Non-mages wouldn't stand a chance if someone decided a surrender wasn't enough. "We were Looking for a Cave we heard about in the desert here, and where going to investigate it... but got a little lost it seems..."

"I knew we were lost." Rosa said.

"Not the time!" Nora told her.

--------------------
PM
^
Thaych
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 01:24 AM
Explorer

N/A

Decimus silently regarded the pair. One human one xeno, that thought alone made his finger curl just a bit tighter around the trigger of his bolt pistol. But he held off; They were complying after all.

He responded evenly, as much as the synthetic voice could. "There are no rock formations for miles." he stated matter of fact. "You're either lying on incredibly incompetent. I'm not sure which is worse."

He started to walk again, pistol lowering and stopping about ten feet from Nora, his size now readily apparent at this distance. "Regardless, you're the only bit of intelligent life I've encountered thus far out in the desert... And we're both doing no better." He continued, looking around a moment.

"Deserts baffle me more than any other kind of terrain."

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 05:19 AM
Veteran

N/A

Nora sighed in relief as he put his gun down, and dropped her hands. "Agreed, after I'm done here, I don't ever want to see another Desert. The amount of Mana I'm using to Keep Cool is worrying... Speaking of Keeping Cool, aren't you hot in that Metal Fortress you're wearing?"

--------------------
PM
^
Thaych
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 12:00 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Negative." the hulking golem man responded, his sword hand still tensed.

The auto senses on his helmet identified Rosa as xeno and he'd keep his guard up. It was decided some time ago that combat had to come sparingly. If any damage came to his armor he'd have no way to fix it. Though... Looking at the primitive weapons we could readily see on the two in front fo him that may not be a worry.

He ignored the two near him for now to look about, sweeping his head from left to right, and then stepping some to look in a wider arc.

"The Auspex indicates that there is a drop in solar radiation in this direction." he said pointing his sword to the west. "That indicates there may be a drop in temperature caused by natural physical phenomena... In other words, shade."

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 05:00 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Let's head over there then, My Mana is reaching it's Limit..." Nora said, as she started walking. "By the way, Which world do you come from? I've never seen armor like yours, and I've seen some crazy things after leaving my world."

Rosa, however, was kinda scared of the big guy, She could feel the Malice towards her ever time he looked her way, but she didn't want to say anything in case that triggers him.

"Oh! I almost forgot, how rude of me!" Nora turned back to The Big Guy. "I'm Nora, and this is Rosa. What's your name?"

--------------------
PM
^
Thaych
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 05:36 PM
Explorer

N/A

Decimus' autotranslator failed at the mention of 'mana.' He'd never heard the word before but just assumed it was similar to fatigue. He shrugged some as he started to walk, armor whirring and boot falls reverberating.

He noted the elf's reactions to him and silently approved. Fear was good.

"Captain Decimus Brant from Crusade of Wrath for the Black Templars Space Marine Chapter." he said with recited ease, as if that explained everything.

"You're fortunate I'm even bothering to help you. I can travel this desert indefinitely."

This post has been edited by Thaych: Nov 6 2015, 11:39 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Nov 18 2015, 06:47 PM
Veteran

N/A

Nora nodded. "Well Captain, If you arn't doing anything else, would you like to join us for our trip? We are looking for a cave said to be in the desert somewhere that displays some strange Magical properties. We were hoping to research it."

As she said this, the source of the shade came into sight. It was a opening rising out of the ground in the shape of a tiger's head, jaw open, in the middle of a crater.

"Ah, here we are! This is it, the so-called Cave of Wonders. So Captain, want to join us for some Spelunking?"

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.