photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Desert Punk
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 29 2013, 07:02 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Jonathan continued slashing at a couple of Hook Bats. When one tried tried the sonar attack on him again, he grabbed the hook part of the Heartless and bashed the other Heartless three times. Letting go of the Hook Bat he grabbed, Jonathan took it out with his scimitar. He was then hit by an explosive fire spell from a Crimson Jazz. Getting up from the floor, he did his best dodging the Heartless' fire spells and slashed it furiously.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Jan 30 2013, 04:36 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Member No.: 11

Yagami noticed Jonathan get knocked over by a rather large fire lantern Heartless, and noticed that there was another closing in on the Copy-Faiz as well. A quick glance at his free hand confirmed that the Accel Mission Memory and watch were on his wrist. Tossing the Faiz Edge into the air, Yagami slipped the AMM off the watch and onto the front of the Faiz Phone, catching the hilt of the red sword as the Copied Gear called out Complete again.

This time, though, instead of a new suit entirely, the silver chestplates opened up and moved onto Yagami's shoulders as the Photon Blood turned white, his visor red, and the Sol Foam a deeper black as opposed to the bluish black it normally was. Slashing at a few closing in Heartless, Yagami opened the Phone to press the 'Enter' button, the Phone calling out Exceed Charge before he tapped the red button on the watch, making it call out Start Up. Yagami quickly ran to slash through Heartless that were in reach, taking down the Crimson Jazz that was going for him with two slashes before the Sparkle Cut was initiated, making the weaker Heartless not even slow him down as he went at the large lantern attempting to blow up Jonathan, slashing the Edge through it just before Time Out. Reformation.

To Jonathan's eyes, Yagami was first on one side of the tower's entryway after getting a different look in the same suit, then next to him, the Faiz Edge, Sol Foam and Metal returning to their normal forms. The two Mission Memories being moved back to their normal places might have had something to do with that.
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 06:08 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan blinked as he saw the Heartless had been decimated and that Yagami had somehow changed colors. He thought up many theories over what his sempai did but only one came to mind. "He just went Speed Force on those Heartless." Shaking his head, he walked over to Yagami. "Not bad. The inside of the tower's a safe zone. So it's safe to take a break."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 04:40 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami nodded while tapping the Copy Disk. The Photon Blood retreated into the belt, returning Copy-Faiz to... wherever the suits for all his Riders went to when not in use. The Tendou then turned to the tower, walking into the space inside. "A break would be beneficial. Do you think we'll be done any Heartless for the foreseeable future now? Aside from the Cave of Wonders, if that's still open. Is it?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 02:33 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Considering how may Heartless followed us here, I think it's safe to say that this area is clear of them for a while." Jonathan replied. "And yeah, I imagine the Cave of Wonders is still open. I don't think Sora ever closed it when he came here during the events of the second game."
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 10:51 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami rubbed his chin while he nodded. "I imagine we'd have just as much luck. Aladdin should be able to deal with any that come out of there. So, since we're here... ah. There it is." Yagami had looked around, and nodded to the Save Point. "What world shall I drop you at?"
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 04:06 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Radiant Garden." Jonathan replied. "I think I can get a Gummi ship of my own there." He followed Yagami and saw the Save Point as well. "So how does it work? Just like in the game or does it work differently?"
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Feb 7 2013, 06:51 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami rose an eyebrow at the scimitar wielder. "If you mean a menu of some kind in your head? No. Just imagine going onto 'Yagami's ship' and you'll be there. I'll get around to giving her a real name when I've got the munny and Gummi pieces for the idea I have in mind."
PM MSN
^
KRWizard
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 04:56 PM
Survivor

N/A

Jonathan nodded and did as Yagami told him. Suddenly, he found himself being warped into Yagami's ship. He stood there, waiting for his sempai to warp into the ship as well.
PM
^
Shinku Ryuuga
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 08:28 PM
Survivor

^^ Not playing him.

Yagami followed Jonathan, and directed him to a spot near the cockpit while Yagami headed to the pilot seat. The drop off point would be Radiant Garden, as promised, then Yagami would go to a new world somewhere, after grabbing some supplies while at the Garden.
PM MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.