photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» Blaze's Blaze Black Nuzlocke, Oh, [i]this[/i] is gonna be fun.
Blaizokaran
 Posted: Mar 29 2013, 10:00 AM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Okay, so I've decided to start my own Let's Play, but it's livestreamed for about two hours at a time on average. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I'll be livestreaming my Nuzlocke run of the ROM hack Pokemon Blaze Black at 10:00 AM Central Time (I'm considering moving to a later time). Though I won't be on today, you can watch at my Livestream page, which has all the episodes I've recorded on demand (I'll also be working on a YouTube page). Please keep in mind I don't always know when the mic isn't working when I don't have an audience, and since I can't guarantee I'll have the house to myself most of the time, I might get interrupted.

Quick review of the rules I'm going with Nuzlocke:

1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead. Release it or permanently box it. (I'll be doing the second one of those options.)
2. You can only catch the first wild Pokemon you encounter in an area.
3. Nickname all of your Pokemon.
Additional rule - Duplicate's Clause: If the first wild encounter of an area is a Pokemon you already have, you may skip it and have another chance in that area.

With that out of the way, please enjoy!

...Never mind, got my butt handed to me by Lenora's gym and the Lostlorn Forest as of Episode 4. I might try this again someday, but right now I'm WAY too swamped by schoolwork and my parents jerking me around between two projects like a yo-yo. 'Till then!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.