photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>

Add Reply
New Poll

» Millie's Abilities and Equipment., I need a list, i'll loose track.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 13 2016, 12:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

I guess this'll be a thing. I'll be listing things I've acquired over my years as an Interference. It'd be a good idea to keep track of it all after all.

(Thread tracker:

Taking Aim.
Romp through Rome.
Silent Awakening.
So, a Drow Ranger comes looking for a ship.
Climbing Ordeal.
Finding Direction.
Lost in the Woods. When Worlds Die, and Hope is Lost.
Darkness Aligned, Light Flickers.
Facing the Inner Darkness.
An Awakening in the Ruins.
Hard Boiled X.
Into the Unknown.
Calamity Gundown.
Boku Girl.
Crazy in Love.
Kingdom Building 101.
A day in the Life of...
Lessons Learned.
I swore we'd meet again.
I May Fall (But not like this).
Prank Potion Pandemonium.
The Most Dangerous Game.
Millie's Island.)

Equipment:

Dragon Scale Armor(Skyrim): bought from the Dragon Born's shop in Traverse Town, pretty resilient. I don't like the fact that I can't wear my clothes under it because of how She made it, but it'll do for now, until I find someone who can make better armor or improve the stuff I already have.

Guns(Payday): Thanks to Ethan, I got two new weapons added to my arsenal. A rifle and a hand gun, at the moment the names of said guns slip my mind, don't matter all that much in the long run.

Prism Crystals: Crystals in all colors of the rainbow. Or at least that's what I used to have. Seven of them shattered and now I only have three. Purple, black and white. They allow me to cast magic, but they are unreliable.

Abilities:

Chi(Dragon Ball Z): Simple Ki blast and energy waves, nothing really spectacular at the moment.

Alchemy(Fullmetal Alchemist): I bought a book with a few basic circles a while ago, sadly the encryption key wasn't included with it and I had to decode it all myself. I have the ability to use Equivalent Exchange and generally make simple items from what I have lying around.

Magic: I can't cast it on my own, but the crystals I got a while back while in my own portion of the Shadow Realm allows me to do so. Animus has to channel energy through the Crystals in order for me to cast. This makes it unreliable and finicky, so I don't use it all too often.

People: This is something I should keep track of too. The people I have met on my journey as an Interference. I'll get back to writing this later.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 5 2016, 07:26 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

New Equipment:

Dust infused clothing(Remnant): Clothing infused with several different dust elements.

Scroll(Remnant): Essentially its a cellphone, but much more high tech... It doesn't currently work outside Remnant for long range stuff, but I can keep little notes and pictures on it.

Cybernetic arm(Remnant): I lost my hand on Remnant, but... I did get a new arm to replace it. It performs pretty well, but I can't feel anything with it.

Nate stuff:

Bracelet of Disguise: As it states, that's what it does.

Enchanted my dust stuff so that it could withstand more of beating.

Enchanted dragonscale armor.

New Abilities:

Aura: I now have my Aura unlocked, it works like a shield of sorts. But if I take too many hits it becomes ineffective and I'll begin taking more real damage.

People I've met:

Alright, let's actually write this down now.

Gloria: She hails from the world of Dragon Ball Z, though she isn't a main character she is still ridiculously strong. Recently we had traveled together and I saw her nicer, not so cold side after she brought me to the hospital. This girl has gone through a lot, more than I probably ever will.

Alice: She's an External, much like myself. When we last met we got into a prank war with transformative potions. She's a nice enough girl, and I might have a small crush on her. No way in hell am I going to act on my feelings though.

Nate: He owns the Mana Shop in Traverse Town. He's nice enough to give hints and things like that, though, he is a little... Invasive at times.

George: Kinda cu- pfffft, Nope. He essentially runs Traverse Town. He made the Vendbringers and several other things to help keep the town safe from harm. Gotta admit, the guy has the workings of a scientist.

Ethan: Rude asshole. He's nice enough most the time, but if he sees the chance to make a joke that isn't going to get him killed, he's gonna take it. He's a Keyblade wielder and frankly, the skill with which he uses the thing is quite impressive.

Jane: A robot... Who is kinda creepy at times, though she helped me pick out a few of my new clothes once I became a girl. (Did I ever mention that? No? Doesn't matter.)

Xollin: A Nobody who has lost his way and is trying to figure out who he is from the small scraps of memory he can remember.

Noel: A squirrel girl from Remnant. I don't know much about her.

Opal: Some kind of bird girl from Remnant, again, don't know much about her.

???: Dude that just... appeared on my ship while transporting Opal and Gloria to Traverse Town, I apparently was the only one to notice him despite him having been on the ship for a while.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.