New Poll

» But what do you mean I'm not Alice?
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 8 2016, 01:14 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Nathaniel awoke an a very strange place. One of many colors and plenty of nonsensical bullshittery. "Oh. This definitely ain't home." The boy stood up and stretched.

Well, I'm probably not going to figure anything out by just sitting here. Not to mention the fact that I can't sit still to save my life most of the time... Is that my Bo staff? Why is it here? Meh, this is a dream. Weird things happen in dreams. He picked up the staff and kept walking around. It's nice to have the weapon, even if he can't really use it well and it'd be completely useless in combat.

You never know, this could be a violent dream and I don't know it yet. If that's the case, my death is pretty much determined. Violence in my dreams almost always means I die in the end, then I wake up with my heart pounding. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Nathaniel stopped in place and started swinging the staff around, hitting himself pretty hard in the hip upon each full swing. Yeah, the instructor did say if you don't have bruises on your sides when practicing with this thing, you aren't doing it right. God this weapon is awkward to use. Hate it. So much.

He stopped to once again survey his surroundings. Oh. Well. I think I'm all of the lost. I should probably sit here for a second and try to figure this out... Nope. I got nothing.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 08:11 PM
Powerful

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 65

Prisma's head was pounding as she rolled over in the grass of a strange new world, her coat tucked around her and her boots and socks tossed aside, along with several large bottles whose labels proudly proclaimed the vodka they had once contained. Despite the gremlins pounding on the inside of her skull, she groaned and rolled over, letting the sunlight shine into her face as she twisted her eyes tighter shut. Last she remembered, she and Ethan had been hanging out in the Cloud District bar, and something had happened regarding a drinking contest, and... Other things... More or less, she had gotten drunk and took in the town. Or something similar. She wasn't sure at all at this point.

Eventually, Prisma decided the headache wasn't going away any time soon and gently opened her eyes, letting the light stab into her face as she did and just dealing with the pain as it came. This wasn't the worst hangover she'd ever had, but it was pretty high up there, and she shrugged into her coat as she finally sat up and looked around to try and figure out where the hell she had ended up.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 07:07 PM
Experienced

N/A

Oh, hey. A person. Nathaniel saw someone sit up and look around and decided to walk over. "Hi there. Any idea where the hell I am? Something about this doesn't seem right." This was no normal dream. Nathaniel had never had a lucid dream before in his life. Nothing felt this real in a dream either.

Well, first time for everything, I guess. Maybe it isn't a dream. I hope not. That would be fun. Lots of fun. A smile crept over his face. It would be like a dream come true if he could escape the real world. Something he had always thought about but never guessed was possible. Maybe I'd be able to be a badass. Or have a cool blade of doom. He let out a small laugh. He was having way too much fun inside of his thoughts. Then, he snapped back to reality. "Oh, right. Location. Well, we sure aren't in Kansas anymore."

Hehe... Wizard of Oz reference. Yay.

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 08:07 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Urgh. Small sentences. Very quietly." Prisma groaned and clenched her eyes shut as someone approached her and started screaming at the top of his lungs at her. If she had understood him right he was lost and looking for a way home, which would be great if she had any idea where they were either. From what she had seen, she didn't recognize the place at all, which meant they would have to either wait for Star to find her or hope he knew more than she did at the moment.

"Kansas. Where's that? No idea."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 03:06 PM
Experienced

N/A

Kansas... Where is that on the map anyway... I've never been good at geography. Oh, vodka bottles. Empty, it looks like. I should probably try talking a little less loud. If she's hungover right now, I'm probably being a very evil person. I don't know her enough to determine if I would want to annoy and cause her pain so...

Nathaniel spoke in a much lower voice then he had the last time he spoke. "Given the vodka, I'm gonna guess you probably feel like hell right now. Would you like me to speak only when necessary?"

I'm gonna guess the answers I seek are not coming from her...

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 11:09 AM
Powerful

N/A

"No... Yes... I don't. Ow." Prisma shook her head, trying to clear it by sheer force of will, and it seemed to be working to a certain extent as she applied her combat training to this less physical sort of pain. She wasn't going to let this get in her way, and while she did somewhat glare at him she got up and looked around.

"I can deal with it... Do you recognize this world? I don't."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 11:29 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Looks like wonderland... Which is strange really. Not quite possible for me to be here." Nathaniel was not confused by this though. Mostly because he still thought it was a dream.

I watched enough of a Kingdom Hearts play-through to recognize this place. Why here? Not a damn clue.

"A damn shame this is a dream... Or should be one anyway." Nathaniel idly looked around for nothing in particular. If this isn't a dream though... That'd be great! While also being a terrible, disastrous, and really shitty situation to be stuck in.

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 11:38 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Wonderland, wonderland... Okay, cool, we're still in the core worlds. Out of all the places you could've woken up, this is a pretty good one." Prisma nodded again, once again cursing herself for the sudden head movements, but this was pretty good. Star would be able to find them without too much trouble, and honestly they would only have to wait. Of course, that assumed Star was looking for her, and she wasn't certain she hadn't told them to just let her do her own thing.

"Okay, right. Wonderland. We're gonna need to find a save point, and I should be able to flag down Star from there. She can get us back to Traverse Town and we can explain what's going on better. I'm guessing you're from... Where are you from, exactly?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 11:56 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Where am I from? Earth is an appropriate answer I guess. Wait... I wonder if..." Nathaniel then placed his hands on top of the bo staff and tried to lift himself up. It failed terribly. The lower part of the staff slipped out from under him and he fell on his back. On top of that, the staff broke somewhere around the middle.

"Well, that was fuckin stupid of me. Why in the hell did I do that? There was no reason for it. Never would there be a reason for it. Apparently, this isn't a dream. If it is, my mind doesn't want to let me have nice things. At least I can use the staff a bit better then I could before if I need to fight..."

Well, I'm beginning to think this isn't a dream anymore... Which still isn't possible. I'll probably just wake up and feel terribly disappointed.

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:02 PM
Powerful

N/A

Earth, right. The place Ethan was from. That could be useful, although Prisma wasn't sure if Ethan actually knew how to get back himself. She was certain he didn't want to, but still. This was actually not a bad situation for this idiot to be in, even as he set about tripping all over himself and breaking his weapon. Prisma couldn't help but facepalm and offer him a hand, hoping he didn't somehow murder her as well through his incompetence.

"Yeah, this isn't a dream. It's fun and terrifying and awesome, but not a dream. Also, we should get moving; I've never been to this world before, but I'm guessing if we stand around too long we'll start looking like prey for the Heartless, and I don't want to have this conversation while I'm killing things."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:17 PM
Experienced

N/A

"That would probably be a good idea. Even if I don't know much about heartless, I do know that they could easily erase me from existence at this point. Having a conversation whilst my heart is torn from my chest doesn't sound pleasant."

Oh, this is gonna suck. I'll have to train my ass off just to survive in this world aren't I? Either I'll somehow manage to survive or I'll be slaughtered by whatever decides I'd be a nice snack.

"If something angry shows up and tries to kill us, I apologize in advance for being nearly if not completely useless."

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:19 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Eh, don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure I can kill anything in the core worlds. It's the outer realm that gives me some trouble sometimes." She slung her coat back around her shoulders and made sure her swords were well-seated in their belt, both hanging off of her left hip. She doubted he knew how to handle a weapon, and she wasn't about to risk either of the valuable blades with an ameteur before he could get some training.

"You know anything about this world? Like, where we can find a save point?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:37 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Sadly, I have no idea where a save point could be. It's only by luck that I even recognized where we are. I guess we'll have to wonder around until we find one, unless you have a better idea."

And I really hope you do because wondering around in this place sounds like it could be complicated, just because of how this place is. A crazy cake wrapped in a paper of weird topped off with a bow of general bullshit, neatly tied. I think. Either way it's not a normal place.

Nathaniel tossed the two broken halves of his bo staff to the side. "I'll just... do that. It's gonna hurt me more if I try to fight with a weapon I can't handle compared to if I would just fight with my fists. Mostly because I can't stab myself with my fists. Not easily, anyway."

Nathaniel walked through a heart shaped opening in the rather finely cut bushes to an entrance, or maybe an exit from where he was. "Hm... I wonder what that is?" Something to his right caught his eye. "Might this be the save point we're looking for?"

--------------------
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 01:29 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, that was easy." Prisma walked up to the save point and gestured into it, letting the powerful magic signal Star that she was looking for a ride back home. She doubted the robot would give her much flak, aside from getting way too drunk and picking up a stray, but it wasn't the worst thing. At least she had her adventure for the week down, even if it had been a little more boring than she would've liked. A second later she got the return transmission and stepped into the swirling light.

"C'mon. She'll pick us up in a couple seconds."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 01:49 PM
Experienced

N/A

"I'm rather glad that was easy, though it is a tad disappointing that we found it without trouble." Nathaniel stretched a bit. "Whelp, off to... wherever. Traverse Town or Radiant Garden preferably. If I remember correctly, you mentioned Traverse Town before so I'll assume it's a peaceful place and I'm pretty sure Radiant Garden is also peaceful. Unless my memory completely fails me. That's something that happens way more then I'd like."

This would be a lot easier if I had knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, but alas, I'll just have to wing it, as I do with most other things.

"Meh, Radiant Garden would work. Mostly because radiant and garden are two rather nice words when put together in that order." Nathaniel finished talking, and stepped into the save point.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.