New Poll

» Honor Amoung Thieves.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:27 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

It was night... Well, it was always night here, but for this new resident, this wasn't exactly known to him. Howaito vaulted over a banister on his way from one of the many shops in the area, having recently stolen one of the more valuable items it had. A silver necklace with a ruby encrusted into its center in the shape of a crescent. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry, one that he would probably either sell, or give to the next pretty girl he saw.

Either way, he rounded a corner and vanished from view, his body blending in with the alleyway. The Vendbringers that had been alerted of his presence flew past without even a second glance. Having this sort of ability helped a ton with these small heist, and even more on other things. A student of the Shadow Academy knew how to use their abilities best in combat or other situations where it would be used. That and infrared won't pick him up on a scan.

Howaito moved out of the alleyway a few moments later. A chuckle. Nothing had seen his face, perfect. Now, where to go?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:41 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

The chase had caught Stone's eye from afar as she sat on the rooftops, watching the eternal moonrise, and she had honestly been feeling more and more empty in life. She had gone out and done great things, yeah, but there was still something fundamentally missing from her life. If only she could put her finger on it... The her stomach growled. That was it. She glanced through her wallet and once again realized that just being the migrant hero didn't really pay the bills; she had been a thief and an assassin before and made money from it, but that cushion was long since gone and she would need a new job to make up for it. Still, better to see what's going on in town first.

She approached the commotion from the rooftops, blinking silently and quickly across as she watched the vendbringers chase a young man through the streets. Odd for Traverse Town, but hardly anything to write home about. What really caught her eye, though, was the way he seemingly vanished into an alleyway completely, letting the robots pass him by without a second glance. Even from her practiced eyes, she wasn't at all sure she would've seen him if she hadn't been observing the entire thing from the outside. Now, she didn't have any jobs in mind she could do alone, but if he was interested then maybe...

She finally slinked off the roof of the building and appeared silently behind him, taking a second to lift the necklace out of his pocket and slip it around her neck before turning to actually face him.

"Shiny trinket for such a scruffy guy."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:54 PM
Sage

N/A

Howaito felt the trinket's weight disappear from his pocket and turned to face the... Rather short Faunus. "Scruffy huh?" His eyes scanned her over. Cute face, though, not much of an impressive body.

"Well, it suits you anyway. You can keep it." He grinned at her. "Got a reason for lifting that out of my pocket?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 09:02 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone smirked and tucked the necklace under her top, thinking about whether to return it or not. Probably not, but there was always that question about where food was coming from.

"Wanted to see if you'd notice. You're not a bad thief, all things considered. Wonder if you've got any sort of stable income or if you'd be interested in a little payout more this speed." She smirked and shrugged, leaning against the brick wall and watching him intently. He was pretty good, and this plan was seeming less stupid every minute she watched him.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 09:30 PM
Sage

N/A

"Oh?" Well, this turned a bit more interesting, for one, he just noticed the ears on the top of the girls head, that meant that this girl was a Faunus. "Well, what exactly you got in mind, a cute girl like you shouldn't be approaching a 'scruffy guy' like me, ya know?"

Howaito pulled his hood back and let the light off a nearby light post shine on his face, revealing a pair of pale eyes that would give him the appearance of a blind person.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 09:39 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Oh, trust me, I know how to take care of myself." She paused, then continued on when she saw his eyes. Blind, okay. She had worked with far weirder people than a blind thief in her past. Besides, from how he handled himself she honestly couldn't tell if it was real or if it was just a practiced act; something about him seemed just weirdly off.

"I got wind of a military base run by some real bad people not too far away, out in the outer worlds. Lot of security, lots of guys willing to shoot on sight, but apparently the paycheck if we can get in and rob the whole place blind is pretty spectacular."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 09:57 PM
Sage

N/A

"Hmm..." Howaito rest his hand on his chin for a moment. Thinking. Well, a big pay check, he had a lot of money as is, and most the stuff he wanted he could steal anyway... He'd never done something big before, so this could be fun.

"Alright, sounds fun." His eyes scanned her again for a moment. She said she could take care of herself, well, she did get behind him without making a noise. Plus, from what he could tell, he was at a small advantage, she had given him a small look that had implied exactly what most people thought of him. They thought he was blind, and he would let them think that. It made his achievements much more impressive in their eyes anyway.

"So where is this military base? I didn't exactly see anything other than those flying tin-cans."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 11:24 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Like I said, off-world. Lot of bad guys, but I found a way in. Let's get moving." She smiled and stepped out of the alley, beckoning for him to follow.

"By the way, never got your name. I'm Stoneheart."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 11:33 AM
Sage

N/A

"Howaito." He replied as he walked out of the alley. "You gonna give me more details before we get there? Or are we winging it?" He asked, his eye catching on the tail for a split second before going to the back of her head, which in all honesty, was just a small tilt of his head.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 01:48 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Not exactly the easiest thing to explain. Besides, I went in once for reconnaissance, but I'm guessing things are different since then. Probably best to fill you in on-site. What I can pretty much guarantee are two big hangars, one wrecked and the other still functional. Parking lot for all their equipment in front of that, some storage containers that might be interesting to break into, and something like twenty guards. Not easy, but good payout." She shrugged, trying to remember everything pertinent she could.

"Front gate is tied up tight, but I found a goat path up through the mountains that gets around it. After that, I didn't risk going any further in."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 02:31 PM
Sage

N/A

"Alright, let's do it... I have no way off this place." Howaito put his hands behind his head as he walked. It was simple to just do this stuff, and since the security hadn't caught his face, he didn't need to worry.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.