photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Underground, Undercover
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 07:13 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

"That's fine." She sped off towards the water slums. Upon reaching it, one would instantly notice that everything is flooded with water, the town here is built on small wooden walkways and the houses on stilts. The place looked worse off than the actual slums. Millie slowed down a bit, to normal driving speed in the area.

Her eyes scanned the area then she made her way along the walls. Until she saw a gateway that lead out of the city, and several Krimson Guard putting barrels in a small tankerlike zoomer. Maybe 8 barrels long, 2 barrels wide. "I guess this is our target?"

The communicator came to life. "That's definitely it. Be careful, the Baron doesn't like his things stolen."

Millie moved a bit to the side, the zoomer even with the top of a roof. "Well, its certainly what I expected."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 07:28 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

Well, that was both easier and harder than Stone had been expecting. For all the hype everyone had been giving this Eco stuff, she had expected a full armed battalion of guards around a cargo ship, not something the size of a sports car. Of course, that neglected the cargo itself; there was no way they were carrying out even one barrel each without it seriously affecting their performance in the getaway, let alone the dozen-plus loaded on. Sixteen, at a closer count.

"Right... I make three... Four guards, plus probably one on the other side. I doubt we can carry those things by hand, much less sneak out with them. I figure it'd be best to go silencers on and snipe them before they can get to an alarm, then steal the whole load, unless you think we can drive off with it right under their noses. Your call, you know the world better than I do."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:08 PM
Sage

N/A

"I got a small idea. I still have my bracelet of disguise." Her held up her hand. "Maybe I could disguise myself as a KG commander, they generally have more... Unique clothing compared to the restricted armor of the Krimson Guard."

"What do you think? Should I try it?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:14 PM
Powerful

N/A

Huh. Walk right in and take it, that was certainly an idea. Stone somewhat doubted it would work, but then again she also figured it had a decent chance of working and she was sitting on a rooftop with good view and a high-powered rifle if things did go wrong. Seemed like a more intelligent plan than trying to play the impossible thief, anyway.

"Worth a shot, if you think you can pull it off."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:24 PM
Sage

N/A

"Maybe, most the guards are male. If I use the disguise correctly..." Well, it wasn't hard to imagine. She sighed and stood up, moving a few steps away from the edge of the roof. Then slowly her clothing began to morph. Her pants turning into a short red skirt, a couple straps connecting to a dark blue shirt that showed off her midriff, her hair became shorter. Blue facepaint was soon to decorate her face. A pair of long ears became visible from the side of her head, much like an elf's.

"Well, I guess this is... Wait, need the armor bits." And so a few pieces of red armor appeared on her shoulder, knees and elbows. "There we go. How's it look?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:36 PM
Powerful

N/A

In all honesty, she looked hideous. On the other hand, though, she definitely looked like she would fit in as a Major Character among the redshirts, and if she hadn't missed anything obvious she would stand a decent chance of convincing them to just give her the keys. Not that Stone wouldn't be set up and waiting, to the point that she was already sighting in her rifle on the corner of the building while she morphed.

"Good enough for government work. Knock 'em dead, sugar. I'll be here in case it goes wrong."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:49 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie nods. She dropped down from the roof and casually made her way to the 4 guards. "Guards, how is the shipment going?"

One of the Guards stood at attention as the other three loaded up the rest of the cargo. "Sir. The shipment arrived with little difficulty." Wow, the disguise actually worked. "We will begin transporting jet to the base shortly."

Millie nodded and stood, watching for a moment. It seemed like as long as you looked the part the grunts wouldn't question a thing. "I'll be riding with you back to base, understood? We don't want to lose this somehow."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 08:52 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone listened along from her rooftop through the earpieces Torn had provided, but paused when she heard what Millie was saying. "Sweetie, we have to get it away from them. That means you need to come up with some justification for driving it off alone. Besides, every minute you spend with them is another chance for them to notice some detail you missed."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 09:04 PM
Sage

N/A

Her ears teirched within the disguise, it wasn't visible. She nodded to herself. Millie knew this. It wasn't like she didn't. "Hurry up, we don't have all day." She glanced around a bit.

She sounded irritated beyond measure. Her eyes holding a slightly angry light in them. Then she put her hand to her ear as if she was getting a transmission. "Change of plans, you four are dismissed." she pointed to the four guards as they finished loading up the shipment.

A disgusted look on her face. "I just got word that you were being bribed by rebels, to think my own men would do this." She growled as she stepped closer to one of them, pulling out her gun. Pointing to his chin with the angriest look she could muster, which was surprisingly effective partially due to the face pain. "You're lucky I'm not going to kill you right now. Get out of my damn sight."

A kick to the groin and the other three ran off as he began to stumble backwards. "Well, get moving." She grabbed him and pushed him towards his comrades.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 09:07 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Your acting is terrible and you really should've shot him, but if it works it works. Now get on that thing and get moving before they remember that you don't just go home after being accused of treason." Stone kept her gun trained on them the whole way as they ran until they were out of her sight, and she stayed focused there rather than on Millie for the time being. She seriously doubted their luck would hold much longer, and she was going to make sure her bases were well covered for when the bad luck came.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:22 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie sighed, she couldn't just kill someone. She climbed into the zoomertanker. She lifted it into the high hover zone. Of course then the radio decided to come to life.

"Lieutenant, how's the delivery coming?" Millie paused. Was that Erol? It had to be. Shit, shit. This was not good. She glanced at Stone from inside. Wait, he wouldn't recognize the voice of some random lackey anyway.

"It's going well, sir." She said, activating the comm.

"Where's Conner? I remember him being the one I had put in control of the shipment. You don't sound like him." Oh come on! Erol had actual people he talked to? Of course he did.

"He's going to the bathroom." It was a blatant lie, she hoped Erol wouldn't be able to tell over the comm. She shut down the comms and looked at Stone. "We've got maybe... 2 minutes?" Millie didn't feel all too good now. She let part of her disguise fade, the ears and face-painful vanishing from her. At least keep some of the appearance up if she's stopped by someone. She moved the zoomer over to the building Stone sat on as quickly as she could without ramming into anything.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 06:14 AM
Powerful

N/A

Yeah, two minutes seemed like a pretty realistic estimate. Stone packed up her gun and dropped off the side of the roof, sliding down a pipe and dropping the last ten feet to the top of the vehicle to land on top of the barrels. She dug around inside the pile for a few seconds, then pulled out a little black box with a red light on the side. Tracker, perfect. She tossed it into the alley behind the building as they passed it, then just crouched down for the ride.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 06:27 AM
Sage

N/A

That was maybe just enough time to make it to the Underground without any detours if she completely remembered the way. Though there was one thing she had noticed, this thing was noticanly slower than the other vehicles she had driven in this game. Maybe 2 minutes wouldn't be enough to make it there after all.

"Ugh... Why can't this thing go faster..." And with the fact that the load back there was... Slightly volitial... Well maybe its a good thing it couldn't go faster.

Then she heard the alarm. "You think you can just come in and take some Eco, wrench? You don't know who you are messing with." Except that Millie knew exactly what she was messing with, a canon character who, for all intents and purposes was considerably weak. Though his voice was calmer than expected it was laced with the usual undertones of anger.

The alarm blared across the city, guards, Heartless all as one were headed to where the tracker had been dropped. Until one stopped and looked up. "Wait, you there! Stop!" The man who shouted that was already readying a shot with his rifle. All the guards were a shoot first questions later sort of person.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:10 AM
Powerful

N/A

Well, it was about time for their luck to fail, and Stone stood up with a shrug and a smile as she jumped off the hovercar to the streets below, drawing two shotguns from under her coat and beginning her thing. Millie had said no supernatural powers, but she didn't need them for cannon fodder like this. She was going to make sure they were all focused on her instead of Millie, and that meant diving and weaving through their lines while leaving a trail of maimed and dead bodies behind her the whole way as she dodged gunfire and gave enough back to cripple a giant. This was a girl that had literally fought her way to hell and back over sentiment; just dealing with some guards and heartless was no problem for her.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:22 AM
Sage

N/A

The Eco shots fired from the Guards' guns traveled slower than actual bullets and left a trail of red energy. But there were a lot of guards already converging on the woman that was dismantling their forces. Anyone that Stone killed would fade away in a flash of eco. The whole city guard was on them, or at least the ones in active patrol.

Millie was busy steering around zoomers and a few... Oh. Oh. A Hellcat zoomer. Big tanky zoomer that has a turret on it coming in. "Stone, the more you kill, the higher on alert they'll be. Right now we just crossed into one of the highest level alerts..." She really didn't want to think about the family those guys were leaving behind.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:38 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Got it. I'll lead them away from you and try to ditch them. If I can't find my way back to the nest, meet me where we beamed in, I don't think they'll find me there." She had no problem dodging the slower-than-bullets projectiles for the most part, but there were still a lot of them and she had a couple trendy new burns in her coat and abdomen by the time she started running. She had led them on a merry chase far away from Millie or anything else important, and now she was just running, jumping, and ducking her way through the twisted alleys in the hope of losing her pursuers.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:47 AM
Sage

N/A

Torn came over the mic after a moment to talk to Stone. "There should be a map of the city in your communicator. I'll give you an icon on your map when the heat dies down."

The guards chased after the greater threat, some getting shot by their own men. The idiots. Zoomers attempted to keep up with the fleeing wolf girl, firing shots at a near constant rate.

Millie meanwhile just avoided anything she could. For her, it wasn't long till the guards had stopped coming through this area on high alert. She guided the shipment down into a lower hover zone and stopped in front of the Underground hideout.

"Too be completely honest, we didn't expect you to steal the whole shipment at once." Torn said, waiting outside. His body propped up against the wall.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:54 AM
Powerful

N/A

Well, these guys certainly deserved points for determination, but Stone was faster than the footmen and more nimble than the riders, which meant she quickly outstripped her pursuers in the alleyways by enough of a margin that she felt all right blinking suddenly up to the rooftop level and ducking beneath a ventilation shaft, staying still and prone as the sounds of yelling and gunfire got closer beneath her.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 08:01 AM
Sage

N/A

Eventually the alarm sounding through the city would fade away and the guards would return to their usual patrols. Eventually. "Grr... We won't find them." Erol said through one of his lackey comms. This was irritating. How could they not catch a couple of criminals?

"But you did a good job out there." Torn gave a smirk to the cat girl as she kept the clothing disguise up. "With what you did for us we can begin making a few more weapons and ammo for our men."

"Let's wait for your companion before we begin our exchange of information." Torn called up a few people and they began unloading the cargo.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 08:07 AM
Powerful

N/A

It didn't take long for Stone to run across the rooftops after the guards stood down, even without her powers, and she had a moment to muse on the state of the police in this world. Seriously, even if they called off the manhunt, they still aught to remember who she was and go after her again if they spotted her, but no. Apparently they all just forgot anything ever happened as soon as the search was done, which made things even easier for her. Indeed, she didn't even have to try to hide on her way back to the hideout, pushing the door shut behind her as she reconvened with Millie and Torn.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.